OtherGround Forums Found out my girl was cheating on me

4/20/17 6:11 PM
1/6/10
UFC Fart Pass - The funny thing is, she probably got really defensive and argumentative when you first asked her about it, right?

Blaming you for being insecure, etc?

All while she knew you were right and she was probably thinking of his dick Everytime she took yours.

Women can be assholes

I had so many arguments where she some how squirmed out of it 

4/20/17 6:13 PM
1/6/10
dios -
Z NEDCMK1 -
VHStapefan - More than likely the wife knows and is pretending not to believe. It amazes me how long some people stay with cheaters.

OP did....

I don't mean that as an insult, but as an illustration.

I think you might be wrong here Z

correct me if I'm wrong OP, but you didn't know she was cheating on you until just recently , not during your first breakup or right after your first breakup....you found out recently that during that time she was cheating , correct ?

Yeah I didn't know anything until now 

4/20/17 6:15 PM
3/23/12

Abandon monogamy, or simply practice it by daylight.

4/20/17 6:18 PM
11/11/14
DaveFu - Over the hill cum dumpsters go to church and find religion to do damage control on their reputations and lock down chumps.

This
4/20/17 6:19 PM
2/11/03
So...did anyone ask for pics of the ex yet?
4/20/17 6:23 PM
11/11/14
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Having a vibe around you that you will replace her with a different girl (or dozens) within a few hours of breaking up always keeps them on their toes.
4/20/17 6:29 PM
12/5/11
Yes, you will be able to trust another woman eventually.

You'll also learn to trust your intuition more than whatever she tells you.
Edited: 4/20/17 6:37 PM
1/14/16

A lot of you guys are hung up on the simple fact that she was working with a male trainer at all is a no-go... like that alone is a deal breaker.

Obviously this case provides ammo for that viewpoint, but I'm a trainer and half my clients are married women... a lot of them bring me checks and credit cards  their husbands.

Now I've banged exactly zero of them... but you're saying their husbands are stupid for letting them come to me at all? 

4/20/17 6:36 PM
12/29/09
Yeah but how many husbands have you banged?
4/20/17 6:38 PM
1/14/16
kingofpancakes80 - Yeah but how many husbands have you banged?

Apples to oranges, man.

4/20/17 6:39 PM
2/6/15

Bro feel happy you know the truth .

4/20/17 7:05 PM
3/23/12
Icy Mike -

A lot of you guys are hung up on the simple fact that she was working with a male trainer at all is a no-go... like that alone is a deal breaker.

Obviously this case provides ammo for that viewpoint, but I'm a trainer and half my clients are married women... a lot of them bring me checks and credit cards  their husbands.

Now I've banged exactly zero of them... but you're saying their husbands are stupid for letting them come to me at all? 

Not necessarily stupid, they may just be ok with their wives getting dicked down by strange men.

4/20/17 7:06 PM
10/14/12
Icy Mike -

How many trainers do you know that bang clients?
4/20/17 7:36 PM
3/23/12
Wanderpage -
Icy Mike -

How many trainers do you know that bang clients?

The answer is, without question, "all of them"

Edited: 4/20/17 7:48 PM
4/22/07
"... but you're saying their husbands are stupid for letting me come on them at all? "

Yes, you sick freak.
4/20/17 9:50 PM
1/14/16
youarewhatiswrong -
Icy Mike -

Not necessarily stupid, they may just be ok with their wives getting dicked down by strange men.

I guess it is doubly scandalous that I train the majority of my clients in my home.

4/20/17 9:56 PM
10/8/13

Yeah man one of my ex's was a slut. The pussy and sex was great though I kept her around. Anyway it's easy to trust another girl. You ought to be able to tell within a short time of talking to a girl by her personality if she's trustworthy. Some are sneaky sluts though that are good liars. Trust your instincts. 

4/20/17 9:57 PM
3/23/12
Icy Mike -
youarewhatiswrong -
Icy Mike -

I guess it is doubly scandalous that I train the majority of my clients in my home.

I imagine there's a thin glaze of semen coating everything in your home.

4/20/17 11:27 PM
1/1/01
Good thread the OG probably has the best relationship threads - advice. Yet usually it's the old lead a horse to water deal.... (imploze , killaseth , myself at times).

Op- stay strong and get stronger and wiser. Read some books and keep hitting the gym. A good book I recommend about relationships is the rational male . I'd get a hobby I like bjj, yoga and Bike riding is great cardio & fun with spring weather here.

I was partying with a couple old high school buddies the other night. My one buddy is going through a divorce with 2 kids (very young kids). The other guy is in a dead bedroom relationship where his girl does nothing for him. Literally just a part time babysitter and pita. He also has 2 young kids

I was giving them some OG / red pill type advice. The very next night my gf went fucking crazy. Meets me at the bar and gets wrecked. She Tried to assault me multiple times and was acting like a crazy bitch. Sadly it wasn't the first time she has tried to get rough with me. I've choked her out before years ago. So we've been together off & on for 4+ years. I decided fuck it I had some contraband on me and I don't want a domestic or a drug charge. I videoed her trying to assault me, and she did manage to bite me. Lol I set on her and got mount position till she passed out. Ruined my night. My week but fortunately not my life.

Fuck all that shit. I broke up with the stupid bitch and I'm thinking I'm going to move back to Arizona where I have a house. She's managed to worm her way back to me a few times. Never again fuck
My son is 18 nearly grown. No more kids or marriages for me.

Good post earlier on this thread..... the first red flag should be the last red flag. Guys if your in a toxic or ??? Relationship gtfo
4/20/17 11:42 PM
1/1/01
DaveFu - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 

Should have kicked her to the curb the first time she was fucking him.

I am not sure why you would come back from a "break" that was instigated by her and another man, when the same man is still in the picture.

Get movin' on OP.

First red flag should always be the last red flag.

So true
4/20/17 11:56 PM
1/1/01
Trane - I'm a trainer and have never banged any of my clients however the last one wanted the D badly. To be fair she was in her late 30s, not sure how I would've handled it if she was in her prime and single.

But I'd have to agree that some women automatically get wet over an authority figure, think it's natural and instinctive that they want to be dominated.

Very true I was a manager at a call center years ago and several women wanted to fuck me on the DL. I usually said no or laughed it off. I did fuck 4 gals that worked under me. I'd usually wait till they switched shifts or departments. Yes they told other girls who worked in our bay and dept. I had no issues but a co worker got fired for banging one of the same chicks....

I had this one hottie who worked for me. A nice chick 1/2 black and 1/2 Mexican talk skinny bird but big ass & tits. Crazy jealous asshole husband. He beat her up at least once. She invited me over to her place in the am to fuck. She grabbed my cock during a 1-1 meeting. I never banged her but fuck I thought about it.

She ended up switching shifts, bays and fucking a black guy.

The amount of cheating and adultry that went on there was crazy. Worse than a fucking tv soap opera. Funny my ex wife and I both worked for the same company. Also a fellow OGer aswell
4/21/17 5:26 AM
5/12/15

Its time for ATM!

4/21/17 6:08 AM
7/21/09

Was the trainer from Yugoslavia with a side interest in Archaeology????

Edited: 4/21/17 6:42 AM
7/11/12

I'd argue what you actually found out is that your girlfriend didn't care as much as you thought she did.

A few years back my partner said to me "I'm going on a camping trip with some friends and a bunch of guys they know".

All single, all there to get drunk and party.

She quickly changed her mind about going when I told her I was questioning the relationship because she would even consider doing something like that without me there.

In your situation, she knew you wasn't happy about the personal trainer, yet went ahead and fucked him!

No kids, not married... I'd say you got off scot free! 

4/21/17 6:59 AM
2/23/12