OtherGround Forums Fox host "SS should kill" Snoop and Bow Wow.

3/19/17 3:48 PM
1/1/01

3/19/17 3:52 PM
7/13/09

I agree, but not because of what they said of the First Lady . 

3/19/17 3:59 PM
5/3/12
Lol @ "SS". So clever.
3/19/17 4:01 PM
3/15/15
Most rappers are pieces of shit. Snoop? Common murdering criminal. Dr. Dre beat up a woman for interviewing Ice Cube.
Most rappers are ghetto trash, I have no idea why people promote them.
Edited: 3/19/17 4:13 PM
9/13/06

Bow Wow was raped.  He should probably be a little more empathetic to sexual debauchary and persons forced into the sex trade. 

3/19/17 4:20 PM
1/1/01
It is very low class to disrespect the 1st lady so publically, but it is a right.
3/19/17 4:24 PM
12/10/16

I heard Shad likes his limosuine service nice, long and thick. 

3/19/17 4:24 PM
3/11/14
HotSteppa - Most rappers are pieces of shit. Snoop? Common murdering criminal. Dr. Dre beat up a woman for interviewing Ice Cube.

Lol who the fuck did Snoop murder? Your Dre claim is correct, though.

3/19/17 4:29 PM
9/29/13
Recusing myself
3/19/17 4:46 PM
9/13/06
ChristopherMoltisanti -
HotSteppa - Most rappers are pieces of shit. Snoop? Common murdering criminal. Dr. Dre beat up a woman for interviewing Ice Cube.

Snoop was a driver in a vehicle used in a murder.  He didn't pull the trigger and Johnny Cochran got him off.

3/19/17 5:27 PM
6/23/14

Who did snoop murder ?

3/19/17 5:46 PM
7/31/09
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -
ChristopherMoltisanti -

Snoop was a driver in a vehicle used in a murder.  He didn't pull the trigger and Johnny Cochran got him off.

More like "tough shit lil nigga....you takin the fall for snoop."
3/19/17 5:51 PM
5/13/11
And immediately, this board ignores the actual dipshit in the video calling for assassinations for mean words, don't support the rappers rights to free speech, and want to divert to shitting on the rappers.

Such predictable hypocrisy.
3/19/17 5:58 PM
3/15/15
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - 

Who did snoop murder ?

He went on trial for murder and in the end (along with bidy guard) with charges being reduced to voluntary manslaughter. Great legal defending got him off. Gang stuff. Piece of absolute shit. Every time he opens his mouth you can tell he is jail trash. Snoop is such a fucking hoodrat gangsta , drug trash. Was a gang member with prominent gang, coke dealer, was always in and out of prison for most of his teen and adult years before breaking big.
How anyone even wants to give him any respect is utterly fascinating to me.
Same with Tupac. Dr. dre, and on and on and on. All promote gangs , murder, drugs, etc.
Edited: 3/19/17 6:01 PM
5/22/05
jackdempsy - 

What these boys fail to realize is that they are just not messing with some other celebrity in Donald Trump, but the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. He can have them easily wiped off the face of the earth and make it look like an accident if he wanted to.

They might be powerful in their little hip hop community but we are talking about messing with the President here.

They best sit down before they really piss some government people off.

LOL jackdempsy jerking off to the idea of Trump taking out some some black guys jackdempsy wouldn't want his daughter dating.
Edited: 3/19/17 6:37 PM
12/15/16
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - And immediately, this board ignores the actual dipshit in the video calling for assassinations for mean words, don't support the rappers rights to free speech, and want to divert to shitting on the rappers.

Seems like it was tongue in cheek. The main thing was talking about how everyone would be outraged if a famous person did this with Michelle 

3/19/17 6:34 PM
4/3/08
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - And immediately, this board ignores the actual dipshit in the video calling for assassinations for mean words, don't support the rappers rights to free speech, and want to divert to shitting on the rappers.

Snoop said trump should be killed for mean words. What's the difference? You don't believe in her right, but his? Or were they both joking? Don't ever go full retard.
3/19/17 6:34 PM
11/5/09
Did you get your sn from a rap song?
3/19/17 6:37 PM
6/24/16

Biggest thing Bow wow has ever done is disrespect a woman that did nothing to him and basically betray his country. Little puke should be in prison. Fuck hm.

3/19/17 6:38 PM
11/3/15
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -

Bow Wow was raped.  He should probably be a little more empathetic to sexual debauchary and persons forced into the sex trade. 

He was raped? Is this true? Lol

3/19/17 6:43 PM
1/7/06
Tim Duncan - It is very low class to disrespect the 1st lady so publically, but it is a right.
Agreed, as is the news anchors right to say she believes they should be killed.
3/19/17 6:48 PM
6/13/03
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -

Who did snoop murder ?

Murder was the case that they gave him
3/19/17 6:56 PM
1/7/06
mdrndaysamurai -
Tim Duncan - It is very low class to disrespect the 1st lady so publically, but it is a right.
How's it different?
3/19/17 6:57 PM
1/7/06
For the record, I don't think she meant it. Just like I don't actually think bow wow will force melania into prostitution. Both are threats though, essentially.
3/19/17 7:04 PM
2/11/14
Thacommish -
mdrndaysamurai -

.... thats not how that works

Ah yes. Threatening to kidnap and forcing someone into sex trafficking is so much different.