OtherGround Forums Goodell Letter To NFL Owners. MAGA!

10 days ago
8/1/13

Oops! President Trump wins again. MAGA!

10 days ago
6/16/12
too little too late.

I'm done with the NFL for life (or at least with this generation of owners, players, and coaches) regardless of what they do now under the duress of losing money and fans and potentially their billions in tax subsidies.

they already showed their true colors and as far as I'm concerned they can all go bankrupt and the "oppressed" players can try to make it in the real world.

Its nice to have my Sundays back and I don't miss it one bit.
10 days ago
7/14/17
Translation:

We're sorry, please start watching again. Please stop canceling NFL packages.
10 days ago
6/3/03

Hit em where it hurts, in this instance their pocket, and they'll crumble with the quickness. 

10 days ago
11/19/06
tyronehernandez - too little too late.

I'm done with the NFL for life (or at least with this generation of owners, players, and coaches) regardless of what they do now under the duress of losing money and fans and potentially their billions in tax subsidies.

they already showed their true colors and as far as I'm concerned they can all go bankrupt and the "oppressed" players can try to make it in the real world.

Its nice to have my Sundays back and I don't miss it one bit.

( slowly starts clapping )

Bravo sir! Bravo

10 days ago
4/19/09
BrowBeaten - Translation:

This is exactly it. Everyone speaks the language of money. 

10 days ago
12/25/15

LOL ah now that the ratings and $$$ sank he has changed his mind.

10 days ago
10/6/14

This. Good. Fuck em.
10 days ago
9/13/08
First time in 14 years I didnt order the ticket, or won't go to a single game.

Hard for me, b/c I am about as diehard a Steeler fan as their is. They make me sick as well.....
10 days ago
2/5/09
Rule #1 - The customer is always right.
10 days ago
10/5/05

I am pretty sick of the crying millionaires whining about how opressed they are.  

10 days ago
3/1/12
Billco - First time in 14 years I didnt order the ticket, or won't go to a single game.

Hard for me, b/c I am about as diehard a Steeler fan as their is. They make me sick as well.....
This.
10 days ago
10/21/09

"should" stand VS. "must" stand is going to be fun to watch.

10 days ago
6/27/09

Yuuuuuup
10 days ago
6/12/13

Keep politics out of sports. Out of players. Out of sports reporters. Out of sports networks. 

Play sports, entertain, get paid, go home.

Please.

If you want to talk politics, get a talk show.  

Edited: 10 days ago
1/13/11
Billco - First time in 14 years I didnt order the ticket, or won't go to a single game.

I’m with you Billco, I’m a Steelers fan through and through and I’m out as well.

10 days ago
9/4/17
The amount of butthurtness about kneeling is comical. If you're not going to watch the NFL because of your beliefs I can understand that, but I can't understand getting online and crying about it. Sports fans are so God damn emotional.
10 days ago
7/23/09

6/11/10
William H Macy - The amount of butthurtness about kneeling is comical. If you're not going to watch the NFL because of your beliefs I can understand that, but I can't understand getting online and crying about it. Sports fans are so God damn emotional.

If people discussing their opinions is akin to being emotional then aren't you being emotional too?

You are simplifying a much more complex issue from the standpoint of the sports fan, while you attempt to belittle the sports fan on a sports fan forum that you joined.

Whether it's a new account or a troll account, that comment was dumb as fuck.

10 days ago
9/4/17
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
William H Macy - The amount of butthurtness about kneeling is comical. If you're not going to watch the NFL because of your beliefs I can understand that, but I can't understand getting online and crying about it. Sports fans are so God damn emotional.

If people discussing their opinions is akin to being emotional then aren't you being emotional too?

You are simplifying a much more complex issue from the standpoint of the sports fan, while you attempt to belittle the sports fan on a sports fan forum that you joined.

Whether it's a new account or a troll account, that comment was dumb as fuck.

Lol I'm a big sports fan and the issue really isn't that complex. I've spent my entire life around professional sports and have seen it all. Sports fans are passionate and emotional and crazy. Isaiah Thomas got traded from the Boston Celtics after having a tremendous season and giving that team everything he had (including playing after losing his sister in a car accident) and Celtics fans posted videos of themselves burning his jersey lol.
10 days ago
3/16/15
Crossroads - Rule #1 - The customer is always right.

...and the customer is not a hood rat

4/24/12

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

The right to freedom of speach and expression is gaurenteed to US Citizens. Black people have been treated unequally in this country forever. - FACTS

Prior to the presidents comments there was no real HUGE issue.only a few guys were involved. If he did his job (health care, budget, proper foreign relations) it would be better. 

He's a guy so fuckin clown shoe stupid that when his own party tells him he can not equate Nazi's and those protesting them on equal terms, he triples down. If he only had the brains to say 'in no way should I have left room for that interpertation', it would have been forgotten. Instead he sees members of the the Strategic and Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Jobs walk away from his stupid ass. 

He's a guy that's so stupid that he had the leader of the fuckin boy scouts, and president of Mexico call him a lier (about what Trump claimed was said by them).

Then as ever he tweets like a child.

I supported him because he was nationalist. Too fuckin bad his dumb as rocks....

10 days ago
12/19/10

I never stopped watching.   Like movies, I don't equate actors and politics.  I'm glad Goodell made this call but I could give two shits what an entertainer thinks and that's what pros are

10 days ago
3/15/06
Lazer MMA -

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

The right to freedom of speach and expression is gaurenteed to US Citizens. Black people have been treated unequally in this country forever. - FACTS

Prior to the presidents comments there was no real HUGE issue.only a few guys were involved. If he did his job (health care, budget, proper foreign relations) it would be better. 

He's a guy so fuckin clown shoe stupid that when his own party tells him he can not equate Nazi's and those protesting them on equal terms, he triples down. If he only had the brains to say 'in no way should I have left room for that interpertation', it would have been forgotten. Instead he sees members of the the Strategic and Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Jobs walk away from his stupid ass. 

He's a guy that's so stupid that he had the leader of the fuckin boy scouts, and president of Mexico call him a lier (about what Trump claimed was said by them).

I supported him because he was nationalist. Too fuckin bad his dumb as rocks....

U tell 'em, Mongo!

10 days ago
7/21/12
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Yeah bro totally. Black people are treated HORRIBLY here. How they manage to live in such an oppressive shit home enduring all this racism is UNBELIEVABLE. / sarcasm

No country and no people anywhere in the history of mankind has been better to thr African and given more opportunity than this country is giving today, despite thr fact that they over represent themselves on every criminal category There is. There is equality and then some. Get your head out of your ass.