OtherGround Forums Goodell Letter To NFL Owners. MAGA!

10/10/17 8:32 PM
10/13/12
tyronehernandez - too little too late.

I'm done with the NFL for life (or at least with this generation of owners, players, and coaches) regardless of what they do now under the duress of losing money and fans and potentially their billions in tax subsidies.

they already showed their true colors and as far as I'm concerned they can all go bankrupt and the "oppressed" players can try to make it in the real world.

Its nice to have my Sundays back and I don't miss it one bit.

First post nails it again

10/10/17 8:34 PM
3/6/06
tyronehernandez - too little too late.

I'm done with the NFL for life (or at least with this generation of owners, players, and coaches) regardless of what they do now under the duress of losing money and fans and potentially their billions in tax subsidies.

they already showed their true colors and as far as I'm concerned they can all go bankrupt and the "oppressed" players can try to make it in the real world.

Its nice to have my Sundays back and I don't miss it one bit.

"I'm a cuck and a slave."

I fixed your post for accuracy.

10/10/17 8:34 PM
2/25/09

Dam man, can Trump ever not win. 

10/10/17 8:35 PM
8/2/13

I used to watch the games because I bet on them. I’ve been losing interest in the NFL for a while now and this just gives me a reason to say fuck it and not watch all together.  College has been more entertaining for me for the last 10 years anyway. 

10/10/17 8:36 PM
4/24/12
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

The right to freedom of speach and expression is gaurenteed to US Citizens. Black people have been treated unequally in this country forever. - FACTS

Prior to the presidents comments there was no real HUGE issue.only a few guys were involved. If he did his job (health care, budget, proper foreign relations) it would be better. 

He's a guy so fuckin clown shoe stupid that when his own party tells him he can not equate Nazi's and those protesting them on equal terms, he triples down. If he only had the brains to say 'in no way should I have left room for that interpertation', it would have been forgotten. Instead he sees members of the the Strategic and Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Jobs walk away from his stupid ass. 

He's a guy that's so stupid that he had the leader of the fuckin boy scouts, and president of Mexico call him a lier (about what Trump claimed was said by them).

Then as ever he tweets like a child.

I supported him because he was nationalist. Too fuckin bad his dumb as rocks....

Yeah bro totally. Black people are treated HORRIBLY here. How they manage to live in such an oppressive shit home enduring all this racism is UNBELIEVABLE. / sarcasm

No country and no people anywhere in the history of mankind has been better to thr African and given more opportunity than this country is giving today, despite thr fact that they over represent themselves on every criminal category There is. There is equality and then some. Get your head out of your ass.

Go to youtube and type in 'poilce brutality' watch a couple hours of videos. You're delusional, have no consept of reality concerning the entire matter. I hope you're trolling.

10/10/17 8:37 PM
7/21/12
jaywill - 

Are you tired of winning yet?
10/10/17 8:40 PM
4/24/12
BrandoTheBarbarian -
jaywill - 

What has won/done in his position? Ask his own party officals. 

Did he say 'idiot' or 'fucking idot' BTW?

10/10/17 8:42 PM
8/2/04
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

The right to freedom of speach and expression is gaurenteed to US Citizens. Black people have been treated unequally in this country forever. - FACTS

Prior to the presidents comments there was no real HUGE issue.only a few guys were involved. If he did his job (health care, budget, proper foreign relations) it would be better. 

He's a guy so fuckin clown shoe stupid that when his own party tells him he can not equate Nazi's and those protesting them on equal terms, he triples down. If he only had the brains to say 'in no way should I have left room for that interpertation', it would have been forgotten. Instead he sees members of the the Strategic and Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Jobs walk away from his stupid ass. 

He's a guy that's so stupid that he had the leader of the fuckin boy scouts, and president of Mexico call him a lier (about what Trump claimed was said by them).

I supported him because he was nationalist. Too fuckin bad his dumb as rocks....

Yeah bro totally. Black people are treated HORRIBLY here. How they manage to live in such an oppressive shit home enduring all this racism is UNBELIEVABLE. / sarcasm

No country and no people anywhere in the history of mankind has been better to thr African and given more opportunity than this country is giving today, despite thr fact that they over represent themselves on every criminal category There is. There is equality and then some. Get your head out of your ass.

Go to youtube and type in 'poilce brutality' watch a couple hours of videos. You're delusional, have no consept of reality concerning the entire matter. I hope you're trolling.

Youtube bro..... YouTube!??!!
10/10/17 8:43 PM
7/21/12
Lazer MMA - 
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

What is YouTube going to show me??? You realize white people PER CAPITA are killed by cops at a higher rate than blacks right?

You realize a black man has a higher chance of being killed by a BLACK cop than a white cop right? What in the fuck is watching some cherry picked YouTube video going to prove dude?

The numbers don't lie dude. more often than not, concerning ANYONE of any race and creed, they are their own worst enemy and its no different here. No one on thus country is truly oppressed, gtfo with that. It's total nonsense
10/10/17 8:43 PM
4/24/12
Long Ball Larry -
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Yes video fuckin proof. A picture is woth a thousand words.

10/10/17 8:48 PM
7/21/12
Lazer MMA - 
Long Ball Larry -
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

And legitimate statistics from the doj are racist. Welcome to 2017 everyone.... where we have people screaming racism and oppression while legitimate stats proving the opposite are ignored. What a time to be alive
10/10/17 8:48 PM
10/13/02

I feel for the black ppl and love our flag as well. I'm not really on either side. But I'm sick of the drama so I bailed. No more football on Sunday's. I just want to seperate from such political muck. 

10/10/17 8:50 PM
4/24/12
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

What is YouTube going to show me??? You realize white people PER CAPITA are killed by cops at a higher rate than blacks right?

You realize a black man has a higher chance of being killed by a BLACK cop than a white cop right? What in the fuck is watching some cherry picked YouTube video going to prove dude?

The numbers don't lie dude. more often than not, concerning ANYONE of any race and creed, they are their own worst enemy and its no different here. No one on thus country is truly oppressed, gtfo with that. It's total nonsense

Provide a source on that claim please ("white people PER CAPITA are killed by cops at a higher rate than blacks"). I'd like to read it.

Cops R cops. U don't know that?

How can you rewrite history? They were never slaves then? Never got hung by the neck?

Have not been beaten by police like hell? No need for the civil rights movement? Always on equal terms?

I'm done with this but I'd like the source. TY

10/10/17 8:51 PM
2/25/09
BrandoTheBarbarian -
jaywill - 

At first glance i thought i read bronan the barbarian haha

2/5/06
The owners and NFL don't give a fuck about the Flag or the Anthem....they care about money

The fans up in arms about this don't give a fuck about "respect", "patriotism" or any of that other shit.....they care because they don't agree with what the protest was about.

Any red blooded American that cares about and wants to preserve the freedoms we have in this nation, which is the greatest in all human history...shouldn't have given two shits when Colin kneeled. We don't and are not going to agree on things, it's ok. Colin kneeling in a peaceful protest to what ever injustices he perceives, whether true or false is in actuality a TRIBUTE to this nation, the men and women who died for it and the flag that represents it.

For the people, by the people...we are free

Stop being a bunch of fags with your shit all fucked up
4/24/12
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 
Long Ball Larry -
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

And legitimate statistics from the doj are racist. Welcome to 2017 everyone.... where we have people screaming racism and oppression while legitimate stats proving the opposite are ignored. What a time to be alive

Not sure of the argument you're making. Provide a source please/ TY

10/10/17 8:53 PM
12/30/03

Who cares? Honestly. If you won't watch football because some of the players are less than desirable people in your eyes, you shouldn't have been watching for years. I watch football because people run into one another at full speed for my entertainment. So do you. Get off your ivory towers. 

10/10/17 8:54 PM
4/24/12
CaptainWoody - The owners and NFL don't give a fuck about the Flag or the Anthem....they care about money

The fans up in arms about this don't give a fuck about "respect", "patriotism" or any of that other shit.....they care because they don't agree with what the protest was about.

Any red blooded American that cares about and wants to preserve the freedoms we have in this nation, which is the greatest in all human history...shouldn't have given two shits when Colin kneeled. We don't and are not going to agree on things, it's ok. Colin kneeling in a peaceful protest to what ever injustices he perceives, whether true or false is in actuality a TRIBUTE to this nation, the men and women who died for it and the flag that represents it.

For the people, by the people...we are free

Stop being a bunch of fags with your shit all fucked up

VTFU this post. I felt the same say at the start 

10/10/17 8:55 PM
1/1/01
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Lazer, are you denying his assertion that no country in the history of the world has been better for people of color? 

10/10/17 8:56 PM
2/14/10
Lazer MMA -

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Ur toetally rite, bro. I luv insoleting trumps intelligents, two. And I can't spell worth a damn, either.
10/10/17 8:58 PM
4/24/12
2mmafreaks -
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Lazer, are you denying his assertion that no country in the history of the world has been better for people of color? 

I don't think I'm an expert on that TBH. I see the point as moot either way. There is unfair treatment or there is not. Do you have a source anyway?

Edited: 10/10/17 9:00 PM
4/24/12
IronHands -
Lazer MMA -

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Ur toetally rite, bro. I luv insoleting trumps intelligents, two. And I can't spell worth a damn, either.

I'm aware I was typing fast. 

Did you see his knowledge of history BTW?

Facts are facts!

He either did these things (plus more than I can write) or no. He did them

10/10/17 9:01 PM
7/21/12
Lazer MMA - 
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Provide a source on that claim please ("white people PER CAPITA are killed by cops at a higher rate than blacks"). I'd like to read it.

Cops R cops. U don't know that?

How can you rewrite history? They were never slaves then? Never got hung by the neck?

Have not been beaten by police like hell? No need for the civil rights movement? Always on equal terms?

I'm done with this but I'd like the source. TY

Will when I'm home on a desktop.

Not trying to rewrite history, never denied slavery, don't know where you got that, and fuck off with the hanging shit, black people habe committed plenty of crime against innocent whites to make up for it in the last 50 years. Never denied three need for civil rights either.

I said TODAY on this country there is no oppression. And there isn't.
Edited: 10/10/17 9:06 PM
4/24/12

Thanks I'll read the data!

10/10/17 9:06 PM
2/14/14
Crossroads - Rule #1 - The customer is always right.

Yup.. fuck the NFL