OtherGround Forums Goodell Letter To NFL Owners. MAGA!

10/10/17 9:09 PM
4/24/12

I have a friend who is a Vet (nam), from the start last year he said he would not watch.

I never dreamed it would come to this. 

10/10/17 9:18 PM
7/21/12
Lazer MMA - 

Thanks I'll read the data!

You definitely should. Its all on the BJS under arrest reated deaths (ARD's). Feel free to research yourself in the meantime.
10/10/17 9:21 PM
5/22/05
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 
William H Macy - The amount of butthurtness about kneeling is comical. If you're not going to watch the NFL because of your beliefs I can understand that, but I can't understand getting online and crying about it. Sports fans are so God damn emotional.

If people discussing their opinions is akin to being emotional then aren't you being emotional too?

You are simplifying a much more complex issue from the standpoint of the sports fan, while you attempt to belittle the sports fan on a sports fan forum that you joined.

Whether it's a new account or a troll account, that comment was dumb as fuck.

Complex issue? The vast majority of sports fans who object to it do so due to a visceral reaction. Let's not pretend they are debating the pros and cons in their head.
10/10/17 9:53 PM
6/28/09
Always know your audience....
10/10/17 10:12 PM
2/12/17
tyronehernandez - too little too late.

I'm done with the NFL for life (or at least with this generation of owners, players, and coaches) regardless of what they do now under the duress of losing money and fans and potentially their billions in tax subsidies.

they already showed their true colors and as far as I'm concerned they can all go bankrupt and the "oppressed" players can try to make it in the real world.

Its nice to have my Sundays back and I don't miss it one bit.

Agreed. Stopped giving a shit, dont even check scores the next day.
10/10/17 10:15 PM
3/24/02
Don't just whine on the internet. Whine with your wallets. MAGA
10/10/17 11:12 PM
2/12/17
Nitecrawler -

Hit em where it hurts, in this instance their pocket, and they'll crumble with the quickness. 

Americans have short memories and all corporations know this, ratings and people will return unfortunately
10/10/17 11:24 PM
12/28/14
Billco - First time in 14 years I didnt order the ticket, or won't go to a single game.

Hard for me, b/c I am about as diehard a Steeler fan as their is. They make me sick as well.....

The steelers make me especially sick considering they made a captain in the army, a decorated war veteran and and a West Point graduate apologize for standing for the anthem

10/10/17 11:27 PM
12/28/14
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

The right to freedom of speach and expression is gaurenteed to US Citizens. Black people have been treated unequally in this country forever. - FACTS

Prior to the presidents comments there was no real HUGE issue.only a few guys were involved. If he did his job (health care, budget, proper foreign relations) it would be better. 

He's a guy so fuckin clown shoe stupid that when his own party tells him he can not equate Nazi's and those protesting them on equal terms, he triples down. If he only had the brains to say 'in no way should I have left room for that interpertation', it would have been forgotten. Instead he sees members of the the Strategic and Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Jobs walk away from his stupid ass. 

He's a guy that's so stupid that he had the leader of the fuckin boy scouts, and president of Mexico call him a lier (about what Trump claimed was said by them).

Then as ever he tweets like a child.

I supported him because he was nationalist. Too fuckin bad his dumb as rocks....

Yeah bro totally. Black people are treated HORRIBLY here. How they manage to live in such an oppressive shit home enduring all this racism is UNBELIEVABLE. / sarcasm

No country and no people anywhere in the history of mankind has been better to thr African and given more opportunity than this country is giving today, despite thr fact that they over represent themselves on every criminal category There is. There is equality and then some. Get your head out of your ass.

Go to youtube and type in 'poilce brutality' watch a couple hours of videos. You're delusional, have no consept of reality concerning the entire matter. I hope you're trolling.

Google Chicago shooting and you'll see thousands of articles about blacks shooting and killing each other. Why aren't they kneeling or bringing awareness to that. Blacks do a better job killing each other than the police ever could

10/10/17 11:28 PM
1/1/01
It's cool if they give each other brain damage or do drugs or beat their spouses. Just don't let them express any sort of political opinion I don't like. If they do that then I'm gonna have a meltdown on the internet and stop watching the athletic competition they participate in.
10/11/17 1:49 AM
3/7/03
IronHands -
Lazer MMA -

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

The right to freedom of speach and expression is gaurenteed to US Citizens. Black people have been treated unequally in this country forever. - FACTS

Prior to the presidents comments there was no real HUGE issue.only a few guys were involved. If he did his job (health care, budget, proper foreign relations) it would be better. 

He's a guy so fuckin clown shoe stupid that when his own party tells him he can not equate Nazi's and those protesting them on equal terms, he triples down. If he only had the brains to say 'in no way should I have left room for that interpertation', it would have been forgotten. Instead he sees members of the the Strategic and Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Jobs walk away from his stupid ass. 

He's a guy that's so stupid that he had the leader of the fuckin boy scouts, and president of Mexico call him a lier (about what Trump claimed was said by them).

I supported him because he was nationalist. Too fuckin bad his dumb as rocks....

Ur toetally rite, bro. I luv insoleting trumps intelligents, two. And I can't spell worth a damn, either.
Exactly

As soon as i saw this idiot spell concept....

Consept

I knew we had a jean yus on our hands

Lol
10/11/17 1:58 AM
3/7/03
Tomato Can - It's cool if they give each other brain damage or do drugs or beat their spouses. Just don't let them express any sort of political opinion I don't like. If they do that then I'm gonna have a meltdown on the internet and stop watching the athletic competition they participate in.
Its cool man

If u don't want to watch... Then don't watch

It's a free country

Lots of people stopped watching
10/11/17 2:03 AM
3/7/03
Lazer MMA -
2mmafreaks -
Lazer MMA -
BrandoTheBarbarian -
Lazer MMA - 

IDNGAF if U watch or no. 

Yeah bro totally. Black people are treated HORRIBLY here. How they manage to live in such an oppressive shit home enduring all this racism is UNBELIEVABLE. / sarcasm

No country and no people anywhere in the history of mankind has been better to thr African and given more opportunity than this country is giving today, despite thr fact that they over represent themselves on every criminal category There is. There is equality and then some. Get your head out of your ass.

Go to youtube and type in 'poilce brutality' watch a couple hours of videos. You're delusional, have no consept of reality concerning the entire matter. I hope you're trolling.

Lazer, are you denying his assertion that no country in the history of the world has been better for people of color? 

I don't think I'm an expert on that TBH. I see the point as moot either way. There is unfair treatment or there is not. Do you have a source anyway?

Lol at this garbage

I can't believe im engaging a troll

But oh well

So u can't even come to the conclusion that America is the greatest country ever for people of color, but ur an "expert" on police brutality based off of some YouTube videos

Brilliant!!!!

Ur a funny guy
10/11/17 2:24 AM
9/4/17
Every year the superbowl is the highest rated broadcast . Every week during the football season Sunday, Monday and Thursday night football top the ratings.
10/11/17 2:26 AM
10/6/11

This board is so full of triggered right wingers 

10/11/17 2:48 AM
3/7/03
im_MLT -

Naahh

i just think reasonable people are tired of hearing the racist black supremacist millionaire football players spread lies about "oppression" in America while spitting on the country by taking a knee

So as they've done to espn and hollywood, they've changed the channel
10/11/17 2:51 AM
3/7/03
Slydawg -

I feel for the black ppl and love our flag as well. I'm not really on either side. But I'm sick of the drama so I bailed. No more football on Sunday's. I just want to seperate from such political muck. 

If only more Americans were like you.

We present our country with open arms

Id be honored to buy u a beer
Edited: 10/11/17 3:49 AM
3/2/11

Just wait until the NBA season, there's a rule on their books that you must stand for the anthem or be fined, this is going to get a whole lot more stupid and annoying.

Protest all you like, the freedom of peaceful protest only protects you from prosecution not corporate reprecussion. 

At first Kaepernick's kneeling was annoying in what thought looked hollow and forced. When he wore the castro shirt and says he doesn't vote I knew where this would go and what hollow "Awareness without an actual plan" attentioneering it would be. I can only imagine what Americans or Miami Cubans would think of it when he wore that shirt.

Which is equally their right to react badly to.

10/11/17 5:11 AM
12/31/05
CaptainWoody - The owners and NFL don't give a fuck about the Flag or the Anthem....they care about money

The fans up in arms about this don't give a fuck about "respect", "patriotism" or any of that other shit.....they care because they don't agree with what the protest was about.

Any red blooded American that cares about and wants to preserve the freedoms we have in this nation, which is the greatest in all human history...shouldn't have given two shits when Colin kneeled. We don't and are not going to agree on things, it's ok. Colin kneeling in a peaceful protest to what ever injustices he perceives, whether true or false is in actuality a TRIBUTE to this nation, the men and women who died for it and the flag that represents it.

For the people, by the people...we are free

Stop being a bunch of fags with your shit all fucked up

Agree with a lot of this, but such typical american bullshit.

America has the greatest freedom in human history?  Literally made me lol.

10/11/17 5:12 AM
12/31/05
im_MLT -

10/11/17 6:30 AM
7/1/12
tyronehernandez - too little too late.

I'm done with the NFL for life (or at least with this generation of owners, players, and coaches) regardless of what they do now under the duress of losing money and fans and potentially their billions in tax subsidies.

they already showed their true colors and as far as I'm concerned they can all go bankrupt and the "oppressed" players can try to make it in the real world.

Its nice to have my Sundays back and I don't miss it one bit.
This..
10/11/17 6:32 AM
7/1/12
William H Macy - The amount of butthurtness about kneeling is comical. If you're not going to watch the NFL because of your beliefs I can understand that, but I can't understand getting online and crying about it. Sports fans are so God damn emotional.
Said the emotional person
10/11/17 6:43 AM
9/23/17
BrowBeaten - Translation:

We're sorry, please start watching again. Please stop canceling NFL packages.

This. They’ve lost ratings, sponsors and money because they’d rather cater to the infinitesimal number of SJW clowns and the PC crowd rather than their bread and butter, the majority of the American people. Maybe this will be a lesson to other leagues and owners. Not even NFL fans will allow this non-stop PC crap constantly being shoved down their throats. They went after the wrong thing this time, old glory and what it and everyone that has ever served our country stands for. I have zero sympathy for the consequences and fallout for any of them.

10/11/17 6:44 AM
11/14/11

i don't think the owners can do more than ask the players to stand.  at least until the cba is renegotiated.

10/11/17 7:20 AM
7/14/17
Kwang - The NFL players hold all of the power here. If they had any balls every player in the league would kneel this weekend. If they suffer consequences then just refuse to play.
Lol you're in a union, aren't you?