OtherGround Forums Had words w/ an old a$$hole in line @ Publix

4 days ago
8/5/03
SO...theres a Publix (grocery chain in Florida, for yall that dont know) by my house.

What sucks is- it attracts a TON of tourists (I live kinda close to Disney)

Its ALWAYS full of Brits and others that rent vacation homes nearby.

So I get my chicken tender sub, and a low cal chocolate milk, and step into the 10 Items or Less line.

This old fuck (bout 50) in front of me has the conveyor belt FULL of his shit.

SO I counted the items. 41! WTF???

I started getting pissed, but didnt say anything.

When he went to pay, his debit card wasnt working.

He had the fucking balls to start giving shit to the (cute) cashier.

I could hear the people behind me huffing and sighing and getting pissed.

He kept berating this girl, claiming "her machine was broken"

Finally I said- "Goddamn! It take balls to be an asshole to the cashier after you help up the "10 Items or less" line with a ton of shit!"

He looks up at me, pauses for a second, and asks "How do YOU know how much stuff I have, smart guy?"

Man, fuck him.

I said "Because I COUNTED, Peckerhead! And you have 41. Four times the limit!"

The girl was in shock. She literally looked like a deer in headlights.

Old man fires back with "What kinda fucking WIERDO counts the # of items of the guy in front of him?"

And i said "What kinda buttfucker thinks the rules dont apply to him? Everyone ELSE with that much stuff gets in the regular lane!. SO fuck you."

He got red faced.
Thank god his card went through, because I really think he was gonna step to me, and I aint trying to beat down some gomer.
He cussed and grumbled and left.

*** Looking back, I really ddnt mean to call him a BUTTFUCKER_ it just sorta came out.
4 days ago
6/12/13

Shoulda beat’em over the head with your fucking flip flop

4 days ago
1/1/01

Rumblefish is still waiting to use his "I used to fuck guys like you in Iraq" line.

4 days ago
1/13/13

4 days ago
8/5/03
TryhardNobody - 

BAHAHAHA!!! holy FUCK that made me laugh
4 days ago
8/5/03
DaveFu - 

Rumblefish is still waiting to use his "I used to fuck guys like you in Iraq" line.

Bro I say that @ Starbucks all the time
4 days ago
9/19/16

The name Publix is super offputting to me for some reason. I wouldn't shop there based on its name alone. I don't know why I feel this way. 

4 days ago
3/21/12
AnericanFootball - 

The name Publix is super offputting to me for some reason. I wouldn't shop there based on its name alone. I don't know why I feel this way. 

Because no one likes a pube licker
4 days ago
1/1/01
Publix Chicken Tender Sub on sale this week! 5.99 for a whole sub.

#AnotherVoteForLightBlue
Edited: 4 days ago
12/2/05

What happened with your neighbor ?  Your stories are the best man. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
Rumblefish -
TryhardNobody - 

BAHAHAHA!!! holy FUCK that made me laugh
Me as well
4 days ago
5/14/10
4 days ago
3/28/17

No ass pics?

4 days ago
4/22/07
You have wonderful mini adventures
4 days ago
4/17/13
AnericanFootball -

Its not just you. When I first moved here and heard the name I thought it was a brand of tampons.
4 days ago
2/23/14
should've kimbo sliced his ass lol. anyways good shit on checking that guy. inconsideratr assholes like that are probably my biggest pet peeve
4 days ago
2/5/06

Yeah that’s annoying when people do it. But I bet tourism helps the area out quite a bit. 

4 days ago
7/12/15
TryhardNobody -

LOL good shit

4 days ago
1/1/01
lol. Good stuff.
4 days ago
10/27/03

“Old man fires back with "What kinda fucking WIERDO counts the # of items of the guy in front of him?"”

not gonna lie .... cracked up at this part

4 days ago
12/27/11
Peckerhead?

No wonder he paid and left, bet he shit his pants a little as well after being called that.
4 days ago
3/29/12

I feel like Publix is going to be the birthplace of the whatever the white, middle class version of yelling "WHUURRLLLLLLLLSSTAAAAARRRRRRR!!" ends up being. 

Publix patrons are pretty passionate people. 

4 days ago
2/28/13

He's a dick but you're still a weirdo for counting his groceries 

4 days ago
9/8/11
I went to the grocer store. Filled up my cart. Went and stood in line. My turn comes up and Im putting my stuff up. This guy in the other lane points out all of my shit. I look up and Im in the express lane. I had no idea because I was chatting with my kid and didnt notice. I apoligized to everyone, made sure thay guy heard, paid and left.

I felt like an idiot.

Now if someone else did it I wouldnt give a flying fuck.
4 days ago
4/17/13
I went to Walmart the other day with the wife to pick up a few items. We went to the express line since the self check out is always a shit show. They had a "slow" lady working the register in the express lane, it was hilarious. Everybody was getting so pissed off because she kept screwing up and trying to make small talk. I got up there and intentionally started up a convo with her about her day so far to throw a monkey wrench in all those chapped assholes behind me that were making passive aggressive grunts.