blue please: https://i.imgur.com/skbY6qW.jpg
8 days ago
6/5/12

LMAO- Ditchweed of the Year

8 days ago
2/29/16

8 days ago
1/1/01

I guess trimming buds wasn't in style yet, lol.  Pretty scabby looking specimens there.

8 days ago
11/27/15
Imagine what weed will look like in 3025
8 days ago
10/14/12
RedneckBeiBer - Imagine what weed will look like in 3025
Pure cbd looks like fucking meth LoL.
8 days ago
11/7/07
Zonion - 

I guess trimming buds wasn't in style yet, lol.  Pretty scabby looking specimens there.

if you trimmed it up, there would be nothing left

Unreal Pics, amazing how far buds have come
8 days ago
4/5/07

My father-in-law was a hippy and lived in a hippy house.  They smoked weed all the time and would buy it in big multi-pound bundles.  

I was raised in a super anti-drug environment and didn't see weed in person until my mid 30s and have no direct experience with it.

And yet, when I talk to him about it, I know more than he does.  He said back in his day you just smoked everything, leaf and all, and they didn't really distinguish between leaf and flower.  He wasn't really familiar with different strains, he said you just got whatever they had and nobody seemed to know that different kinds produced different effects.  

It's just funny how common knowledge these things are now, even among non-users.  

8 days ago
6/3/11
We sure are doing weed much better. I have indica drops for fuck sakes.
8 days ago
1/1/01

to be honest, smoking bud today is comparable to the best back then.

you guys werent around, but i had gold and red and thai and maui that was a potent as anything today.

the difference is other than thai (which i had a connect to a non stop supply), great commercial weed was few and far between. i also knew a humbolt (sens) grower and had access to his private stash of female tops (which is where all todays weed comes from).

8 days ago
1/13/11
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

you guys werent around, but i had gold and red and thai and maui that was a potent as anything today.

the difference is other than thai (which i had a connect to a non stop supply), great commercial weed was few and far between. i also knew a humbolt (sens) grower and had access to his private stash of female tops (which is where all todays weed comes from).

Tell us more about how awesome you are Thurston.  Please go on.

8 days ago
1/13/11

I’m sorry, that just seemed like a funny/snarky comment, I mean no harm.

Thurston 

8 days ago
12/12/12

Wasn’t the only un-trimmed bush in the ‘70’s. 

8 days ago
1/24/07

8 days ago
1/1/01
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

No
8 days ago
2/5/05

What do this years look like?  I'm not a weed guy.

8 days ago
11/28/09

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

8 days ago
3/21/14
FloppyBBC Divac -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

No
Gonna have to agree here. No.
8 days ago
1/1/01
iamthecawksucker - 
FloppyBBC Divac -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

No

I'm going to have to agree with D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F on this (somewhat).

If you had a good source, the really good shit was as good as the really good shit today.

But as far as the average stuff goes, the average stuff today blows the average stuff in the older days out of the water.

8 days ago
1/13/11
PatK -
iamthecawksucker - 
FloppyBBC Divac -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

No

If you had a good source, the really good shit was as good as the really good shit today.

But as far as the average stuff goes, the average stuff today blows the average stuff in the older days out of the water.

Pat, you’re old as fuck and romanticizing the past, it’s called nostalgia.  The good shit today is way better than the best of 1952 or whenever you were in high school.  

8 days ago
1/1/01
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
PatK -
iamthecawksucker - 
FloppyBBC Divac -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

No

Pat, you’re old as fuck and romanticizing the past, it’s called nostalgia.  The good shit today is way better than the best of 1952 or whenever you were in high school.  

LOL

Probably.

Could also be that way back when, I didn't have a massive tolerance built up from years of use.

8 days ago
6/8/10
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

You are insane, you know those strains still exist right? They tested at 5-7%, hell my dad grew up in Arizona. They used to by lids for $8-10, he said the stuff nowadays is like comparing advil to hydromorpone.
8 days ago
8/7/05
I love it when I smoke a bowl and the first thread I see on here is pot related
8 days ago
8/7/05
Feels good man
8 days ago
8/25/09

I didn't know they had strains in the 70's? I knew they had "grass".

i was a teen in the late 90's, and all we had here in a small midwestern town was "weed". And you just hoped you didn't get a dirty bag of shake.