OtherGround Forums Hot Gym Chick's Snatch Wasn't Clean - OUCH!

8 days ago
11/23/11

https://youtu.be/VIVZo34DjaI

8 days ago
4/26/17

Why do people weight lift?  She probably put 10 years on her spine from doing that.  

Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01

let go! looks like she might have some should flexibility issues

8 days ago
6/26/06
Banchan - 

Why do people weight lift?  She probably put 10 years on her spine from doing that.  

People have been weightlifting the better part of a century until crossfit came along and started injuring everyone with shit technique.
8 days ago
1/28/12

Lmao .. HOOOOLD :O

Dude.. Your bitch is waggling like jello and already 45 degrees bent over and you're telling her to hold that shit? Hahahaha

8 days ago
6/30/09

well played OP

8 days ago
8/6/16
More Crossfit retardation.
8 days ago
9/13/02

u alright?

lol

8 days ago
11/1/03

Looks like it fell right on her tits, had to hurt.

8 days ago
1/1/01
I was expecting something more yeasty.....
8 days ago
7/31/09
phydeau - I was expecting something more yeasty.....
I expected menstrual blood to spray out on the lift.
8 days ago
8/21/13
I'll still eat her dirty snatch.
8 days ago
6/29/10

I bet she got up and did another one too, with her cult members cheering her on.

Fucking retards.

8 days ago
11/23/11
Jambo888 -

well played OP

thanks

8 days ago
8/2/17
Banchan - 

lol you fucking idiot, weightlifting especially oly WL is good for your lumbar health.

Resistance training also increases bone density.

A better question is why do you post here? Why do you pretend to be someone youre not? why is it that everything you post is stupid? etc etc  

8 days ago
2/4/06
So cross fit isn't a cult after all... It's a SUICIDE cult!
8 days ago
8/2/17
sakuverymuch - 
Banchan -

If longevity for an average life is your goal you're 100% correct.

No way being in elite shape is going to make you live longer than being in moderately good shape and eating a bit less. Diminishing returns. After awhile you're just puffing your chest and destroying your joints for no reason.

If you like intensive exercise with much higher injury risks because you like exercising intensely while risking injury, which is fine.

lol no just no. 

"Use it or lose it" 

Youre confusing "ego lifting" with long term progressive overloading using near perfect technique. 

Most PLers these days only test their 1rm at meets IE once every few months, not sure about WLers though but id imagine they are working at well below sub maximal loads too given the complexity of the oly lifts but thats a guess. 

8 days ago
11/3/15

wtf!

8 days ago
5/16/11
Jesus was ghey -
Banchan - 

lol you fucking idiot, weightlifting especially oly WL is good for your lumbar health.

A better question is why do you post here? Why do you pretend to be someone youre not? why is it that everything you post is stupid? etc etc  

Well that escalated quickly
8 days ago
7/11/08

That was awesome

8 days ago
1/1/01
Jesus was ghey -
Banchan - 

Welcome to the internet, they are called trolls. Please don't feed them.

8 days ago
8/2/17
sakuverymuch - 
Jesus was ghey -
sakuverymuch - 
Banchan -

If longevity for an average life is your goal you're 100% correct.

No way being in elite shape is going to make you live longer than being in moderately good shape and eating a bit less. Diminishing returns. After awhile you're just puffing your chest and destroying your joints for no reason.

If you like intensive exercise with much higher injury risks because you like exercising intensely while risking injury, which is fine.

lol no just no. 

"Use it or lose it" 

Youre confusing "ego lifting" with long term progressive overloading using near perfect technique. 

Most PLers these days only test their 1rm at meets IE once every few months, not sure about WLers though but id imagine they are working at well below sub maximal loads too given the complexity of the oly lifts but thats a guess. 

The average person will never do anything a 200 lb snatch is going to carry over into. If you want to be strong to compete in high level athletics or just to be able to tell people you're strong, go for it.

You can have the best form in the world, you can strengthen tendons and ligaments with all the stability exercises you want, you're wearing down cartilage and once it's gone, it's gone.

lol Im done with you man. Good luck with your long brisk walks and downward dog. 

8 days ago
10/6/14
Why do people olympic lift? Why do they climb everest? Why go to the moon? Or run companies? Why try to do anything well?
8 days ago
12/25/12

Wood! Name for research 

8 days ago
8/11/12

Why do people breathe air or drink water? Some people like to pass the time with weights guys, nothing wrong with that.

I loved my alcohol and I chose running instead because it gives me something to do to pass the time.

Why are people people?