OtherGround Forums Hot twat teacher bangs student. Now shot dead.

6 days ago
1/1/01

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/05/14/aliquippa-fatal-shooting-victim-confidential-information-leak/

Sources: Aliquippa Murder Victim, Rachel DelTondo, Was Victim Of Confidential Information Leak

After returning home late Sunday night from an ice cream shop, Rachael DelTondo stepped on to the driveway of her mother’s Buchanan Street home and into a hail of bullets.

“I counted six shots that I heard,” said Fred Poore, a neighbor.

The 32-year-old school teacher was shot and died in the driveway. The Beaver County Coroner’s Office has ruled DelTondo’s death a homicide, saying she died of multiple gunshots to the trunk.

KDKA met DelTondo last year when she was the subject of a Get Marty report as a bride-to-be in a dispute over her custom wedding dress.

But the engagement was broken off, and months later, she was the victim of confidential information leaked from the Aliquippa Police concerning her and a former student.

That information lead to a suspension from her teaching job at Pa. Cyber.

Image result for Rachael DelTondo

6 days ago
3/14/16

In beaver county . 

6 days ago
6/13/03

The shot the junk in her trunk?

6 days ago
3/11/14
GHTT_WagonBurner331 -

In beaver county . 

First post

6 days ago
1/1/01
GHTT_WagonBurner331 - 

In beaver county . 

Image result for upskirt

6 days ago
1/1/01

Andy Sheehan = bone smuggler, imo. 

6 days ago
2/20/09
FreightTrain -
GHTT_WagonBurner331 - 

In beaver county . 

Image result for upskirt

Damn that’s hot.

Edited: 6 days ago
9/23/17

I don’t think it takes Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened here. I’m sure the Aliquippa police will try to pin it on some poor, innocent sap that had nothing to do with it though. Probably an ex of some sort. Hopefully the state police and FBI get involved so these shitbag, murderous cops inAliquippa aren’t allowed to get away with this scott free and destroy some innocent bastards life in the process.

6 days ago
4/27/05

Aliquippa, very high crime small town. Lots of gang activity, fatherlessness, low income, etc. 

6 days ago
6/13/15

Did you see the report in the clip? Teen was a BBC. 

6 days ago
5/8/01

"The Beaver County Coroner’s Office has ruled DelTondo’s death a homicide, saying she died of multiple gunshots to the trunk."

Damn, she must have really loved that car. 

6 days ago
3/28/17

n

6 days ago
1/1/01
Her ex or a cop.
6 days ago
4/27/15

Is this a heavy mob area?

6 days ago
8/9/16
FreightTrain -
GHTT_WagonBurner331 - 

In beaver county . 

Image result for upskirt

Me likey dis mucho.... Like, a lot of mucho.... 

5 days ago
1/1/01
DougWilson - Her ex or a cop.

Was thinking cop as well.
5 days ago
4/22/07
Never_rolled -

Did you see the report in the clip? Teen was a BBC. 

Yep first thing I saw

5 days ago
4/18/18
IHeartBoobies -

I don’t think it takes Sherlock Holmes to figure out what happened here. I’m sure the Aliquippa police will try to pin it on some poor, innocent sap that had nothing to do with it though. Probably an ex of some sort. Hopefully the state police and FBI get involved so these shitbag, murderous cops inAliquippa aren’t allowed to get away with this scott free and destroy some innocent bastards life in the process.

it's all beaver shots til you show up, but yeah, we should catch that killer.

5 days ago
8/17/13
Dr Lee -

"The Beaver County Coroner’s Office has ruled DelTondo’s death a homicide, saying she died of multiple gunshots to the trunk."

Damn, she must have really loved that car. 

You made me laugh about a women being murdered damn you. 

5 days ago
2/9/14
ttt
5 days ago
8/1/17
Lol beaver county
5 days ago
9/18/12
IHeartBoobies -

I think I'm missing parts of the story. Why would police want to murder her exactly ? 

5 days ago
1/1/01
If only she had a gun on her she could have defended herself...

I know I am going to get flamed for this but it's too easy to kill someone with a gun. If you had to choose between a gun, knife or a hammer to kill someone not a single person would choose a knife or a hammer. Gun is 'just' to point and squeeze. Quite the difference from stabbing someone 20 times and getting blood all over yourself. That would be horrific
5 days ago
3/27/09
John Travoltage -
IHeartBoobies -

I think I'm missing parts of the story. Why would police want to murder her exactly ? 

It says in the link she cooperated in an investigation against the police department. Hes reaching as well though. Yes it could be a cop, could be she's a whore that sleeps with students and got shot for it.

5 days ago
1/1/01
donkypunch55 - 
FreightTrain -
GHTT_WagonBurner331 - 

In beaver county . 

Image result for upskirt

Damn that’s hot.

Yeah, I think that's why she's airing it out.