12 days ago
3/14/12

Amen.....

12 days ago
1/26/13

In for later

12 days ago
3/25/09

Celebrities are too concerned with the injustice of faggots that want to use the wrong bathroom

12 days ago
6/20/11

Because they do it to virtue signal. being the most woke is big business 

12 days ago
2/9/14
ttt
12 days ago
12/19/10

In for angryinch to become angry

12 days ago
3/16/15
Barbasol - 

In for angryinch to become angry

I hope he doesn't disagree on this.

12 days ago
7/1/15

Doesn't fit their agenda. It's not "cool" to support police. 

12 days ago
4/6/12
Later
12 days ago
2/4/07
That guy is a lying fucktard and probably not qualified to work at McDonald's.

He's a clear example of the lunatics running the asylum. Faggot's like him are the one's provoking those sort of ambushes in the first place and he's got the nerve to ask where the celebrities are as if everyone else is the piece of shit. He's delusional.
12 days ago
3/16/15
HokutoShinken - That guy is a lying fucktard and probably not qualified to work at McDonald's.

He's a clear example of the lunatics running the asylum. Faggot's like him are the one's provoking those sort of ambushes in the first place and he's got the nerve to ask where the celebrities are as if everyone else is the piece of shit. He's delusional.

Troll says what?

12 days ago
11/23/11
HokutoShinken - That guy is a lying fucktard and probably not qualified to work at McDonald's.

100% agree

12 days ago
11/20/05
Hikikomori -
HokutoShinken - That guy is a lying fucktard and probably not qualified to work at McDonald's.

100% agree

Kill yourself

12 days ago
1/1/01

what i want to know is where the hell are all the cops when crook cops do shit. oh wait, they're right there, swearing to the lies the 1st told.

fuck this cock sucker, and fuck any og'r who's response is "kill yourself" to any og'r who doesnt suck cop cock

12 days ago
3/16/15
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

what i want to know is where the hell are all the cops when crook cops do shit. oh wait, they're right there, swearing to the lies the 1st told.

fuck this cock sucker, and fuck any og'r who's response is "kill yourself" to any og'r who doesnt suck cop cock

Be honest, is it hot in your trailer?

12 days ago
1/1/01

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2015/10/tracking_numbers_of_police_officers_charged_with_c.html

More than 1,000 cops charged each year, but few found guilty

12 days ago
9/29/05
Hikikomori - 

100% agree

So when you post from your two accounts do you have different laptops, or do you log out and log back in real quick?

Fucking clown.
12 days ago
1/1/01
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

its hot in your moms cunt.

wanna bet 500.00 who makes money a week?

12 days ago
6/24/07
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

I'll take a bet who has a bigger net worth, you fucktard. Then I'll fuck your girl to show her what a real man is like. You are a worthless troll. 

12 days ago
2/4/06
Hilldo -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

I'll take a bet who has a bigger net worth, you fucktard. Then I'll fuck your girl to show her what a real man is like. You are a worthless troll. 

A fight a fight a n and a white
12 days ago
1/1/01
Hilldo - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

who gives a flying fuck you saved your pennys, you cheap ass fuck.

i've spent more than you ever made, guaran-fucking-tied.. not including the 3/4 million inheritance i blew through.

no dick lips, lets look at pay checks.
12 days ago
2/4/07
Hilldo -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

Fuck all the blue ferries chiming in with their bullshit in this thread and on the OG. Cowardly hearted worthless pieces of slime, all of you.

Once again, FUCK YOU.

And lol @ the one faggot threatening to fuck someone's bitch. A better man is probably fucking YOUR bitch right now, pussy.

Who the fuck has respect for a wannabe killer in a blue uniform?
12 days ago
6/24/07
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Hilldo - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 

who gives a flying fuck you saved your pennys, you cheap ass fuck.

i've spent more than you ever made, guaran-fucking-tied.. not including the 3/4 million inheritance i blew through.

no dick lips, lets look at pay checks.

Hahahahahaha! You're proud you blew through 3/4 million? Well that's a fraction of what I have. And, I saved it like an intelligent person. I'm sure your family thinks very highly of you for blowing through their life savings. And, I'll beat you on a monthly basis as well.