OtherGround Forums Illegal Brags About Voting 5 Times for Hillary...

7 days ago
7/1/09

...was sentenced to 8 years in prison and will be deported to Mexico after serving her sentence.  

7 days ago
7/14/17
Shocking
7 days ago
7/1/09

Voter fraud never happens though right? The fact that she was able to vote in the first place with an ID that says she is not a citizen, let alone 5 times, is proof that our system needs an overhaul. We cannot have the integrity of your elections in question if we wish to remain a 'free and open society'.

7 days ago
1/28/12

Yasssss :3

7 days ago
10/18/14

remember when the democrats didn't want voter ID laws lmao

7 days ago
6/13/15

But blacks can't get ID's!

Pedro Nevada

7 days ago
6/28/10

Fuck yes

Edited: 7 days ago
7/25/13

Another FaceToFace fake news post and thread backfire, LOL.....

Facts: She is a registered republican. She voted for Mitt Romney over Obama in 2012. She didn't even vote in the 2016 presidential election, as she was arrested in 2015. She was a green card holder, so she was in the US legally. 

Where did it say she voted for Hillary, like you stated in your thread title? You may want to fact check those alt right news pages you get info from to make threads.

7 days ago
12/1/12
The Principal -

Facts: She is a registered republican. She voted for Mitt Romney over Obama in 2012. She didn't even vote in the 2016 presidential election, as she was arrested in 2015. She was a green card holder, so she was in the US legally. 

Where did it say she voted for Hillary, like you stated in your thread title?

Registered and voted FIVE TIMES... 

green card does not = citizen. 

Keep spinning

7/25/13
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

No spin. Green card holders are not illegals. I never said she was a citizen or should have voted. She was a republican who voted in separate elections for republicans, not 5 times in the same election. She was arrested in 2015 and didn't even vote in the 2016 election. I'm not backing this lady up, but the alternative facts that the thread title and OP are trying to get people to believe can't be more wrong.

7/25/13

Oh the ironing.... What happened to F2F?

7 days ago
4/5/09

but... but... Hillary won the popular vote fair and square! 

not to mention all the counties that don't require ID with Soros paying to bus scumbags around and vote 100x times

7 days ago
12/28/05
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

No spin. Green card holders are not illegals. I never said she was a citizen or should have voted. She was a republican who voted in separate elections for republicans, not 5 times in the same election. She was arrested in 2015 and didn't even vote in the 2016 election. I'm not backing this lady up, but the alternative facts that the thread title and OP are trying to get people to believe can't be more wrong.

It doesn't matter who she voted for 5 times, it's voter fraud. Here is a shocker for you- republicans hate voter fraud even when its 5 times for republicans. This isn't a my camp vs. your camp thing.
7 days ago
7/25/13
jakeb -
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

It doesn't matter who she voted for 5 times, it's voter fraud. Here is a shocker for you- republicans hate voter fraud even when its 5 times for republicans. This isn't a my camp vs. your camp thing.

I don't like voter fraud. Never said I did. I also don't like people people who lie in threads and thread titles, as is the case here. 

7 days ago
7/1/09
The Principal -

Where did it say she voted for Hillary, like you stated in your thread title? You may want to fact check those alt right news pages you get info from to make threads.

I'll admit it appears to be a bit misleading THIS TIME but not intentionally. That was the headline someone tweeted so I used it. Get over it.

I wasn't able to find her record and the news article I read says: "Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014." It doesn't say who she voted for. The only things I can find is a statement from her lawyer: 

"Her lawyer, Clark Birdsall, told The New York Times that she voted for Attorney General Ken Paxton in 2014, as well as Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in 2012."

With that being said, the point still stands. We need election reform now to prevent stuff like this from happening in 2018 and despite what you idiots on the left say, it IS happening. 

7 days ago
8/15/14

Okay, let's move one and take away one thing. An overhaul. Everyone should be able to agree on that,... so how do you proceed from there? Use your arguing skills for something revolutionary.

7 days ago
11/1/03
The Principal -
jakeb -
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

I don't like voter fraud. Never said I did. I also don't like people people who lie in threads and thread titles, as is the case here. 

You don't like voter fraud but you deny it exists in thread after thread. Now you fall back on if theres voter fraud it's probably repubs. I know your response already "i never said theres no voter fraud, just no proof of it". Well now we have proof, will you admit we should investigate this and prove it dosen't exist or fix it if it does? 

7/25/13
FaceToFace -
The Principal -

I'll admit it appears to be a bit misleading THIS TIME but not intentionally. That was the headline someone tweeted so I used it. Get over it.

I wasn't able to find her record and the news article I read says: "Rosa Maria Ortega, 37, was found guilty Wednesday on two counts of illegal voting after she falsely claimed to be a United States citizen and voted at least five times between 2012 and 2014." It doesn't say who she voted for. The only things I can find is a statement from her lawyer: 

"Her lawyer, Clark Birdsall, told The New York Times that she voted for Attorney General Ken Paxton in 2014, as well as Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in 2012."

With that being said, the point still stands. We need election reform now to prevent stuff like this from happening in 2018 and despite what you idiots on the left say, it IS happening. 

I never heard anyone say that voter fraud doesn't occur. If you could site where you read this, that would be great.

Your thread title is a bit more than "a bit misleading". This is the second time in a week you were caught lying in your thread title.

7/25/13
jpm995 -
The Principal -
jakeb -
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

You don't like voter fraud but you deny it exists in thread after thread. Now you fall back on if theres voter fraud it's probably repubs. I know your response already "i never said theres no voter fraud, just no proof of it". Well now we have proof, will you admit we should investigate this and prove it dosen't exist or fix it if it does? 

Show me where I denied voter fraud occurs. The only things I am falling back on are the facts.  I have simply critiqued evidence and made judgements of validity where people have, in my opinion, made claims with no or invalid evidence. Of course voter fraud occurs.

7/1/09
The Principal -
FaceToFace -
The Principal -

I never heard anyone say that voter fraud doesn't occur. If you could site where you read this, that would be great.

Your thread title is a bit more than "a bit misleading". This is the second time in a week you were caught lying in your thread title.

No... it's not. My other thread about numbers concerning voter fraud was 100% accurate. As I said, I didn't intentionally lie here. I admitted to my mistake. Get over it.

And you are fucking retarded if you expect me to believe that you haven't heard anyone say that voter fraud doesn't occur because you have repeatedly attempted to make that very argument.

7 days ago
7/25/13
FaceToFace -
The Principal -
FaceToFace -
The Principal -

No... it's not. My other thread about numbers concerning voter fraud was 100% accurate. As I said, I didn't intentionally lie here. I admitted to my mistake. Get over it.

And you are fucking retarded if you expect me to believe that you haven't heard anyone say that voter fraud doesn't occur because you have repeatedly attempted to make that very argument.

Ok, sure.... Either show where people claim that voter fraud doesn't occur or stfu. 

7 days ago
7/1/09
The Principal -
jpm995 -
The Principal -
jakeb -
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

Show me where I denied voter fraud occurs. The only things I am falling back on are the facts.  I have simply critiqued evidence and made judgements of validity where people have, in my opinion, made claims with no or invalid evidence. Of course voter fraud occurs.

So you agree we need an overhaul of our system to make sure it doesn't continue to happen and that we need an audit to see just how much of a problem it is/has been?

7 days ago
11/1/03
The Principal -
jpm995 -
The Principal -
jakeb -
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

Ok now that we have proof of voter fraud will you agree it should be investigated? Oh i know it's just a single case, lets do nothing. You skillfully avoid the issue and pick out points that have nothing to do with the main issue. Weather she was a green card holder or illegal really isen't the point. The real point is MANY people suspect voter fraud is occuring at an increasing rate and think it should be investigated. You are dead set against this for whatever reason. I really don't think the last election is important, who won the most popular votes means nothing to me. The Bush Jr election where Florida determined the winner by a few hundred highly debated votes could have been just a close victory for Bush or the greatest robbery in political history. As the unquestioned leader of the free world our elections should be above approach. I don't see how you can argue against this.

7/1/09
The Principal -
jpm995 -
The Principal -
jakeb -
The Principal -
Pablo Duke -
The Principal -

Keep spinning

So will YOU now admit that you lied? 

7 days ago
1/2/15
Oh, I'm in!