OtherGround Forums I'm about to cuck some dude....*no pics yet*

8/11/17 3:59 PM
11/19/05

I won't sugar coat any of this shit.  I'll tell it straight like it is.

I was browsing CL and went to casual encounters.  In the MW4M section there was an ad that said something like, 'Seeking mascule third for girl.'

I responded and sent an email with my pic.  The dude responded back immediatly.  He then gave me his kik. He was very eager to talk.

He presented himself immedatly as a sub to his dominant girlfriend.  He asked if I was one or the other.  I fancy myself as a sort of dominant type.  He wanted to know if I would be ok fucking her in front of him?   I told him yes and he asked if it would be ok if she contacted me. 

So I started talking to her within minutes.  She wondered the same things.  Was I a sub?  Did I have any interest in prostrate milking or being pegged.  I declined.  I told her I would fuck her and I would put her little sissy in his place, but that's the extent of it.  She was very interested in this. Would I be ok fucking her in front of him?  Then we just talked more about them, what they want, and who they are.  Basically they have been together for 7 years, high school sweat hearts.  Not married, no kids. 

She then tells me that, yes, she is his dom, but wants to submit to someone. That " it's her dream."   I play up the dom angle on her a bit and kept things cool throughout, didn't press anything.  She ended it said she would talk with the dude about bringing me over to fuck her at some point in the future.  At this point it's just talk, I didn't put much stalk into it, just a CL convo and I was bored. She is hot though, so i was interested in talking more.

That was the extent of the first day that I talked to them.

Yesterday things started to change.  She was texting me now.  Never spoke to the dude since the first exchange.    Now she's using all smilies and winkie faces n' shit.  Wondering about my job, my girfriend situation, what my experience was with subs, etc.  It took a different feel then the day before.   Last night, right before bed, she asked if I wanted to have a drink?  Then she added the drink would be without her man, just me and her.  It occured to me, that was the first time she mentioned him all day.

I woke up this morning to her texts and she tells me she sluethed me last night.  She found my facebook, google, work history all that shit through my cell phone number.  She said she "just had to know that i was real."  We both laughed and she apologized for doing it.  But right after, she's on about the drink and now it has to be tonight. 

l am meeting her at 7 pm.  She hasn't mentioned her dude yet today.

What can I expect here boys?  Probably drug and they rape me together?  The dude just shows up and tries to suck my dick?  There is no girl?  I figure the bar is right by my house, worse case scenerio I get stabbed and raped, big deal. I already have a back up date tonight, so I'm going for it. 

8/11/17 4:02 PM
8/9/16
Is this a spin..?
11/19/05

I don't know if it has any bearing, but I suggested a place and she agreed.  She then changed the location citing, " she needs a quiet corner somewhere. "

Maybe that's indicitive of her having less witnesses to my eventual demise? Or she wants me to finger blast her with less witnesses at the bar.  Either way, I agree to the change of venue. 

1/28/12

Expect to fuck this girl and have fun. You're gonna show up and she wont be ready and will have to awkward smalltalk the husband. Happens every time.

There's two types of dudes. Ones that sit and stfu in the corner. And then there are the directors. Who just constantly hover like a helicopter to tell you what he wants to see.

This is my info to you from multiple multiple such experiences. Mostly paid so that may bring a different dynamic, though.

Hope the dude has a beer or a joint while you sit there waiting for the wife to keep getting ready.

8/11/17 4:03 PM
11/19/05
ABCTT_Disco Dracula - Is this a spin..?

No sir.  But the 2 other cuck threads today inspired me to add my own in. 

8/11/17 4:03 PM
11/19/05
IgnorantDeadline -

Expect to fuck this girl and have fun. You're gonna show up and she wont be ready and will have to awkward smalltalk the husband. Happens every time.

There's two types of dudes. Ones that sit and stfu in the corner. And then there are the directors. Who just constantly hover like a helicopter to tell you what he wants to see.

This is my info to you from multiple multiple such experiences. Mostly paid so that may bring a different dynamic, though.

Hope the dude has a beer or a joint while you sit there waiting for the wife to keep getting ready.

The dude is not coming.  Just she and I. 

8/11/17 4:04 PM
1/28/12
Fighting -

I don't know if it has any bearing, but I suggested a place and she agreed.  She then changed the location citing, " she needs a quiet corner somewhere. "

Maybe that's indicitive of her having less witnesses to my eventual demise? Or she wants me to finger blast her with less witnesses at the bar.  Either way, I agree to the change of venue. 

You're meeting up first?

You're fine. Stop overthinking it and plow this broad.

Also where the fuk are the pics?

8/11/17 4:04 PM
1/24/15

I only got through a few paragraphs but that was enough to sub for potential train wreck.

8/11/17 4:05 PM
11/19/05
ABCTT Dos -

I only got through a few paragraphs but that was enough to sub for potential train wreck.

I assure you, that it will be! 

8/11/17 4:06 PM
1/13/13

She changed venue to dominate you. Change it back. 

8/11/17 4:08 PM
5/18/17

Better yet, wheres the CL ad, maybe the rest of us would like to smash the hooker too.

8/11/17 4:08 PM
1/13/13

I'd immediately make her do something submissive too like make her get in your truck and put your dick in her mouth tonite as soon as you meet to get the vibe right

8/11/17 4:09 PM
11/15/04
Fighting -

I was browsing CL and went to casual encounters.  In the MW4M section there was an ad that said something like, 'Seeking mascule third for girl.'

I responded and sent an email with my pic.  The dude responded back immediatly.  He then gave me his kik. He was very eager to talk.

He presented himself immedatly as a sub to his dominant girlfriend.  He asked if I was one or the other.  I fancy myself as a sort of dominant type.  He wanted to know if I would be ok fucking her in front of him?   I told him yes and he asked if it would be ok if she contacted me. 

So I started talking to her within minutes.  She wondered the same things.  Was I a sub?  Did I have any interest in prostrate milking or being pegged.  I declined.  I told her I would fuck her and I would put her little sissy in his place, but that's the extent of it.  She was very interested in this. Would I be ok fucking her in front of him?  Then we just talked more about them, what they want, and who they are.  Basically they have been together for 7 years, high school sweat hearts.  Not married, no kids. 

She then tells me that, yes, she is his dom, but wants to submit to someone. That " it's her dream."   I play up the dom angle on her a bit and kept things cool throughout, didn't press anything.  She ended it said she would talk with the dude about bringing me over to fuck her at some point in the future.  At this point it's just talk, I didn't put much stalk into it, just a CL convo and I was bored. She is hot though, so i was interested in talking more.

Yesterday things started to change.  She was texting me now.  Never spoke to the dude since the first exchange.    Now she's using all smilies and winkie faces n' shit.  Wondering about my job, my girfriend situation, what my experience was with subs, etc.  It took a different feel then the day before.   Last night, right before bed, she asked if I wanted to have a drink?  Then she added the drink would be without her man, just me and her.  It occured to me, that was the first time she mentioned him all day.

I woke up this morning to her texts and she tells me she sluethed me last night.  She found my facebook, google, work history all that shit through my cell phone number.  She said she "just had to know that i was real."  We both laughed and she apologized for doing it.  But right after, she's on about the drink and now it has to be tonight. 

What can I expect here boys?  Probably drug and they rape me together?  The dude just shows up and tries to suck my dick?  There is no girl?  I figure the bar is right by my house, worse case scenerio I get stabbed and raped, big deal. I already have a back up date tonight, so I'm going for it. 

I went for the Dom play but stayed for the prostate milking!

Japanese men pay big money for prostitutes to do that to them.  you're missing out if pass on that. 

In fact, I bet you'll end up doing it now that I've told you it's ok. It's not gay if a woman does it to you!

8/11/17 4:09 PM
11/19/05
TryhardNobody -

Keen point.  I did do just that. I agreed to the location changed, but I picked the new location.

BUT on this point, she said something like, " Ok, awesome!  I'll see you then!"

I replied, yes maam, see you then.

HER reply was and I quote, " Sir. We are keeping this casual. Jeans. Keep it light :) See you then "

She said "Sir."  Does she think she's a sir?  Or she was affirming a "sir." to me? 

8/11/17 4:10 PM
11/19/05
LiveWire -
Fighting -

I went for the Dom play but stayed for the prostate milking!

Japanese men pay big money for prostitutes to do that to them.  you're missing out if pass on that. 

In fact, I bet you'll end up doing it now that I've told you it's ok. It's not gay if a woman does it to you!

I'll send you pics of me being milked if that's what you're asking. 

8/11/17 4:10 PM
11/30/07
TryhardNobody -

This. Also, pics???

8/11/17 4:12 PM
3/14/09

The husband 100% wants to suck your cock and probably also wants fucked. 

8/11/17 4:13 PM
11/19/05
1800champagne -

The husband 100% wants to suck your cock and probably also wants fucked. 

Obviously. 

8/11/17 4:13 PM
7/12/12
I'd like to think it was calling you sir...but now that you mention it, who knows? Lol at calling her ma'am, kind of connotates a woman being old, these days at least. Anyway, in for whatever course this trainwreck takes.
8/11/17 4:14 PM
11/9/05

lol

8/11/17 4:14 PM
1/1/01
RIP OP - been nice knowing you.
8/11/17 4:17 PM
1/1/01

Goddamn, the world is fucking weird.

8/11/17 4:23 PM
10/18/14
In