OtherGround Forums I'm hiding out in a favela. AMA

8 days ago
1/1/01
Please just be patient.

Yes this is real.

This is confirmed by very respected members here who have already made video contact with me earlier this week.

I might be able to do a few pics... It's not a big deal. The police already know me and of course know where I'm at. But... This barrio is off limits to them. (in certain parts of the world, police cannot enter certain barrios. They get shot on site.)

We have snipers posted along the permiter rooftops.

So this is real. If you want a glimpse into a very ugly and stressful world which makes you question certain life decisions, here's your chance.

AMA. I will answer as best as I can.

We have no gas in this shack and no stove either. I'm in about 7-8 hours of sleep since last Saturday night. I'm walking out to get some coffee from a neighbor (fucking smoking hot Colombian girl..damn those eyes. I wanna hit that, but have to stay in for the most part.

My identity is already confirmed.

My DD214 is already out and althouynot all information on it is accurate, there's enough on it for any of you to put two and two together.

Going to get some coffee a d flirt with la vecina.

BRB.
8 days ago
1/25/12

Why are you hiding?

8 days ago
2/4/03
You have internet connection, get on periscope or youtube and live stream.
8 days ago
4/6/12
Can you post pics of said outpost?
8 days ago
1/1/01
wres157 - You have internet connection, get on periscope or youtube and live stream.
Can't happen

Im already compromised as it is.

This is voice to text so I apologize if any of this comes out messed up. I have already been verified and confirmed by several very high-ranking members on this forum. They can obviously not jeopardize their position. We need them to not get compromised. I am in a bind, because to coordinate right now between the offline and the online is a bit difficult because we got attacked last night.
8 days ago
1/1/01
TheDorkKnight - Can you post pics of said outpost?
Yes, but I'm still waiting in approval.

I'm just an employee. I make decisions, but I have a boss too.
8 days ago
6/26/17

Why are you there? How do you plan to get out?

8 days ago
1/1/01
TheTurtle -

Why are you hiding?

Political revolution happening this year in Colombia.

It's our presidential elections.

It's not gonna be pretty.

Guys, I have to find coffee. I'm going on about 8 hrs of sleep since last Saturday. I have coffee, but the shack I'm in has no gas nor even a stove. I'm gonna to to a neighbors house and get some coffee.

And Ihave to go to the neighborhood "jefe" (bosses) and fill him in on a couple of updates.

Should be back within 30 mins.

My apologies.
8 days ago
12/16/11

What a broken, desperate attention whore.

8 days ago
3/29/12

Are you waiting it out?  If so, what are you waiting for? 

What is the trigger (event) that will allow you to come out of hiding?

Who are you hiding from?  Why?

Do you need help?  If so, what type of support would be beneficial?

How much regular human contact do you have?

Do you have any pets?

8 days ago
1/1/01
papa pump -

Why are you there? How do you plan to get out?

Oh yeah.

I'm free to leave.

This is now text to voice I apologize for any errors. They are being paid by politicians to assist in this project. In third world countries politicians are typically the top alpha male leaders of the gangs. I wouldn't even be here without the permissions of those politicians nor of the bosses of the neighborhood.
8 days ago
1/1/01

Don't get dead! 

8 days ago
1/1/01
DaveFu -

Don't get dead! 

Trying to organize a pic for proof for the OG.

Im trying to get in contact with the jefe still. I have to get his permission for pics.
8 days ago
12/16/11

Saying "jefe" over and over again is a nice "pedroesque" touch.

8 days ago
1/1/01

ok, I'm in

8 days ago
5/28/02
in on what could be a mildly interesring troll thread.

do they have carne asada fries in colombia?
8 days ago
9/4/08
oh look a thread on piss poor creative writing.
8 days ago
1/1/01
occupy_DDF -

Are you waiting it out?  If so, what are you waiting for? 

What is the trigger (event) that will allow you to come out of hiding?

Who are you hiding from?  Why?

Do you need help?  If so, what type of support would be beneficial?

How much regular human contact do you have?

Do you have any pets?

It's complicated here. Who am I hiding from? Political opposition is the basic answer. But in these environments it's always a blur.

Politicians actually run the gangs and the coke in concert with the narcos. You guys already know about how that stuff works. .. Buts the big business connections which are going to really cause some fucking chaos. I should be good, but if get dead, it'll be for a great cause. I'm a veteran as are you. It won't be the first time.

Will be setting a heartbreaking thread in just a bit to give you guys a glimpse of what is going in. What are trying to do about it etc.

I am contract for external interests. I've been long gaming this for 7 years now.

Think about this cover that I've developed on the OG. You guys all knew I was here. Some mods and perhaps an owner might be able to connect some dots to know who I am.

Web scrapper technology has been used on this site for what, 10 years or so now? I don't know, not a tech guy.

And ad far as the OG craziness and all the threads. My apologies as well it all makes sense from a birds eye view but looks like madness from the individual perspective. I'm not nuts. Im just doing my job.
8 days ago
6/7/05
I thought favelas were only a Brazilian thing. You can favela in Columbia?
8 days ago
1/1/01
wres157 - You have internet connection, get on periscope or youtube and live stream.
Ahh no. None of that. This is not attn whoring.

We are kept public yet. Pre-launch yes, but not public. Not yet.
8 days ago
3/10/10

Are you a native of Columbia or ex pat?

8 days ago
9/9/14

Get Out. 

8 days ago
2/24/07
I have no idea what is going on here. WHy don't you just head to the beach and play some frisbee?
8 days ago
10/29/13
Troll troll troll your boat. Does your hefe tell you when you can play with your weiner too?
8 days ago
1/1/01

Do the ghetto girls there have a trim bush, or do they let it grow wild as the Amazon jungle ?