OtherGround Forums "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to..."

7/17/17 11:27 AM
1/1/01

So conservatives are now defending deviant perverted behavior?

7/17/17 12:11 PM
3/18/02
Naughty Gorilla - 

let me see if I have this straight - as long as you allege somthing, anything, without proof, it happened?  Is that how your brain works? 

7/17/17 12:21 PM
8/14/02

Cosmo reporting on a Buzzfeed article about an unpublished line from a WP article which purports to quote an unnamed person saying that Trump asked that question 22 years ago.  

Jesus Christ, there is legitimate stuff to complain about with Trump.  There is absolutely no need to get into this bullshit. 

7/17/17 1:28 PM
1/17/16
Somebody drop the Tyler The Creator GIF
7/17/17 10:54 PM
6/30/17

People can really be blind to their own hypocrisy. This place is filled with complaints about 'fake news' and 'libtards' who believe whatever the media tells them. 

And yet, when there is concrete evidence that Trump has made, at best, inappropriate comments about his daughter...those same people who complain about 'libtards' etc., just ignore the evidence.

Anyway, I don't give a shit about how Trump feels about his daughter. Trump is a man-child with access to nuclear weapons, that's what I care about.

7/18/17 1:26 AM
8/30/16

can't wait to see the coverage from zerohedge!

7/18/17 1:33 AM
6/17/11
BigEyedFish -
Naughty Gorilla - 

let me see if I have this straight - as long as you allege somthing, anything, without proof, it happened?  Is that how your brain works? 

well Naughty Gorilla is allegedly a pedophile soo, probably

7/18/17 1:34 AM
6/17/11
ChomskyBlackBelt -

People can really be blind to their own hypocrisy. This place is filled with complaints about 'fake news' and 'libtards' who believe whatever the media tells them. 

And yet, when there is concrete evidence that Trump has made, at best, inappropriate comments about his daughter...those same people who complain about 'libtards' etc., just ignore the evidence.

Anyway, I don't give a shit about how Trump feels about his daughter. Trump is a man-child with access to nuclear weapons, that's what I care about.

'concrete'

hope your family doesn't work in construction

7/18/17 1:48 AM
6/30/17
mostofyou -
ChomskyBlackBelt -

'concrete'

hope your family doesn't work in construction

There's an incredible new tool one can use to research information recently. Most refer to it as the 'internet'.

Another useful method for acquiring information, would be to watch these things called 'videos ', on something called 'YouTube', where Trump has been 'filmed' while making the previously mentioned inappropriate comments.

7/18/17 2:25 AM
1/1/01

Not a Trump supporter in any way, shape or form, nor an advocate for incest, but based upon who the Donald's daughter is ...The fact that nude photos of Ivana have not been leaked online is clear and incontrovertible proof that there is no God. 

7/18/17 2:42 AM
4/13/12
Donkey Hotee -

if the 2020 presidential race comes down to Trump and Joe Biden the question will not be will we elect a pedo, but will we elect a moronic pedo.

So Biden then?

7/18/17 4:20 AM
4/13/12

One of the few times id give someone a pass on something like this:

7/18/17 4:51 AM
1/28/12
Naughty Gorilla -

Naughty Gorilla? What kind of name is that?

Are in some way inferring that black people are naughty? Why are you calling them gorillas?

You're a fucking racist piece of shit. 

Fucking shitlord.

7/18/17 5:39 AM
6/30/17
PTSDSA -
Jacques Furieux - And he's got a long history of it. Normal fatherly behavior?

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father?.?.?.?" Trump said to Rolling Stone in 2015.

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her." The View 2006

Donald Trump's statement that he kisses his eldest daughter Ivanka Trump "with every chance [he] gets" has reportedly been edited out of the final cut of television show Dr Oz, where the Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-kissing-daughter-ivanka-trump-edited-out-dr-oz-television-show-health-a7310701.html

My own mother said "if I wasn't his mother" to a room full of people when I walked into the room once when I was a teenager. Creepy shit.

She also tried to have sex with me when I was 35 years old... true story.

Trump is as sick as my mother, which is about as sick as it gets.

Jesus...

Seriously?

7/18/17 1:55 PM
4/13/12
PTSDSA -
Jacques Furieux - And he's got a long history of it. Normal fatherly behavior?

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father?.?.?.?" Trump said to Rolling Stone in 2015.

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her." The View 2006

Donald Trump's statement that he kisses his eldest daughter Ivanka Trump "with every chance [he] gets" has reportedly been edited out of the final cut of television show Dr Oz, where the Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-kissing-daughter-ivanka-trump-edited-out-dr-oz-television-show-health-a7310701.html

My own mother said "if I wasn't his mother" to a room full of people when I walked into the room once when I was a teenager. Creepy shit.

She also tried to have sex with me when I was 35 years old... true story.

Trump is as sick as my mother, which is about as sick as it gets.

Pics?