OtherGround Forums Is there ANY evidence of a world-wide Jewish

12 days ago
6/6/17

effort to control the world, or some portion thereof (e.g. financial markets), or any other vast world-wide conspiracy?  This idea didn't start on the OG.  While I've seen it on the OG, it goes wwwwway back, to at least the WW1 era, probably back further.  

If there was absolustely, positively, nothing there, why would so many people thing there was for so long?  Maybe there is no fire, but, if not, are there any sparks?

Thanks for any thoughts.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Look at how small the Jewish population is vs how much money they control.

12 days ago
5/14/10
No way this thread doesn't end with a bunch of retards arguing with each other.
12 days ago
6/6/17
cruedi - 

But is that evidence of a "conspiracy"?  Or just that they are, generally speaking, successful, and/or come from a long line of wealth?

12 days ago
12/17/06

Bagel epidemic IMO.

So damn good. So damn addictive.

12 days ago
12/17/06

Seriously though having grown up in NY around Jewish folk, I've never known any who weren't hard working and good at their jobs. Industrious hard working people tend to be successful, so it stands to reason.

12 days ago
1/4/14
Altofsky - 

Bagel epidemic IMO.

So damn good. So damn addictive.

The Montreal Smoked Meat Mafia is no joke.
12 days ago
11/15/04
Homeslice -

effort to control the world, or some portion thereof (e.g. financial markets), or any other vast world-wide conspiracy?  This idea didn't start on the OG.  While I've seen it on the OG, it goes wwwwway back, to at least the WW1 era, probably back further.  

If there was absolustely, positively, nothing there, why would so many people thing there was for so long?  Maybe there is no fire, but, if not, are there any sparks?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Are you certain this didn’t start on the OG?

12 days ago
6/13/09

If there is any plan for the Jews to control the world it is unknown to me...and I'm Jewish.

12 days ago
12/5/17
blood fist -

If there is any plan for the Jews to control the world it is unknown to me...and I'm Jewish.

Check your Jew privilege bruh.

12 days ago
1/4/14
Next you guys will be telling me you don't notice the coded messages sprinkled through Fake Pie's posts.
12 days ago
2/7/08
Jew World Order
12 days ago
1/3/18

There is no proven correlation to show that any number of jewish people that are successful or in positions of power are somehow all working together towards some sinister greater goal that rivals Dr. Evil or your typical Bond villain.

Conspiracies happen because people lacking in basic logic skills tend to immediately assume that causation is correlation without any empirical facts or data to prove so. This politician or this corporate ceo etc etc, did XYZ and he/she was/is jewish, therefore “insert unfounded assertions here”. 

It may actually be the case, but until someone can properly connect all the dots to leave no room for reasonable doubt, then it’s only logical to leave it to the dinner conversations of the tin foil hats and religious nut jobs. 

12 days ago
3/21/12
paging toelucku to expound on the "Jewish Question"
12 days ago
5/18/15

I'm not Jewish, but my penis is...think you're on to something OP. 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Im with the banned - 

There is no proven correlation to show that any number of jewish people that are successful or in positions of power are somehow all working together towards some sinister greater goal that rivals Dr. Evil or your typical Bond villain.

Conspiracies happen because people lacking in basic logic skills tend to immediately assume that causation is correlation without any empirical facts or data to prove so. This politician or this corporate ceo etc etc, did XYZ and he/she was/is jewish, therefore “insert unfounded assertions here”. 

It may actually be the case, but until someone can properly connect all the dots to leave no room for reasonable doubt, then it’s only logical to leave it to the dinner conversations of the tin foil hats and religious nut jobs. 

Sounds like you are the president of the organization denying the existence of it.

Thank you Mr. President
12 days ago
9/14/03
There have been pogroms in many countries for hundreds if not thousands of years. They tend to piss off populations and get run out for some reason.
12 days ago
6/13/09
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 
blood fist -

Check your Jew privilege bruh.

I just checked. It's still there.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Watch Transformers: Age of Extinction. It reveals all

12 days ago
4/11/08
cruedi - 

Look at smart people and how much higher their IQs are!

COnspiracy!
12 days ago
4/19/09
blood fist -

That's my argument regarding islamofacists. 

12 days ago
2/11/08
Freaky_Hibiki - No way this thread doesn't end with a bunch of retards arguing with each other.

This

12 days ago
11/4/10
Fury2Feed - There have been pogroms in many countries for hundreds if not thousands of years. They tend to piss off populations and get run out for some reason.

I think it was because they were money lenders. They would loan money with interest. Then some king or ruler would want to please the masses. "Hey why not kick out the Jews? You owe them money."

Edited: 12 days ago
1/4/14
KZTT_MMAfan55 -
Fury2Feed - There have been pogroms in many countries for hundreds if not thousands of years. They tend to piss off populations and get run out for some reason.

I think it was because they were money lenders. They would loan money with interest. Then some king or ruler would want to please the masses. "Hey why not kick out the Jews? You owe them money."
Plus it was easy to single them out because they maintained their own culture and religion that kept them separate and somewhat mysterious to much of the regional population. This made them a ready-made scapegoat for whatever ailing the nation.
12 days ago
8/5/13

Margarett Sanger was Jewish.....