OtherGround Forums Kellyanne Conway just before a BBC Gang Bang

3/1/17 7:41 PM
3/16/11
angryinch -
Shinsplint - 

Lol I was expecting something like this on here after seeing the original pic.

I like how outraged people are about her sitting on a couch with her shoes on it.

I think it's funny that Americans wear shoes inside their homes. You guys are crazy.

I wear shoes inside my house because it's disgusting to step in dogshit barefoot.  

Wait... Are you saying you have so much dog-shit laying around your house that you have to wear shoes?

Or am I missing something?
3/1/17 7:46 PM
1/11/06

She's hot for an older lady. The feminists out there should be defending her but not a peep from those people.

3/1/17 7:50 PM
10/3/16
Kelly Anne can do whatever she wants. She ran an amazing campaign.
3/1/17 8:00 PM
8/31/10
AnthonyWeiner - Bluename, please:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/nintchdbpict000305384194-e1488279923704.jpg?strip=all&w=939

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/screen-shot-2017-02-28-at-9-13-33-am.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=620

http://i.imgur.com/x6CJHval.jpg

Edited: 3/1/17 8:02 PM
4/24/07
Masakyst - 
David@accu -
Masakyst - 
David@accu -
Masakyst - 
TOAO - Why do people care the way she is sitting.

Nobody cares, it's just funny after 8 years of "WHY YOU NO WEAR TIE IN OVEL OFFICE ABAMA!"

Do you have some sort of mental issue? I see your posts all the time and they're all over the place with just utter nonsense. It's like you live in this alternative reality. 

Funny, I could say the same about you.

Well you can actually say it about anyone. My question was actually directed at you.  You continue just to make these strange posts one after another. The other day you claimed Trump had a bunch of neo Nazi's in his cabinet now you're trying to claim people actually cared about Obama not having a tie on which never happened. 

“You know? He’s the President of the United States,” Trump said Monday on “Fox and Friends.” “Let him put on a tie. Bill was wearing a tie, not that he has to follow Bill, but Bill was wearing a tie. He’s the president. It’s a formal position. I think he should wear a tie.”

- Donald Trump, 2014

Where do you get 8 years of Trump saying this if he said it in 2014? Do you have trouble counting or are you just being dishonest like usual? Trump is also talking about the President being professional. Kellyanne Conway isn't the President. 

3/1/17 8:43 PM
7/23/10
David@accu -
Masakyst - 
David@accu -
Masakyst - 
David@accu -
Masakyst - 
TOAO - Why do people care the way she is sitting.

Nobody cares, it's just funny after 8 years of "WHY YOU NO WEAR TIE IN OVEL OFFICE ABAMA!"

Do you have some sort of mental issue? I see your posts all the time and they're all over the place with just utter nonsense. It's like you live in this alternative reality. 

Funny, I could say the same about you.

Well you can actually say it about anyone. My question was actually directed at you.  You continue just to make these strange posts one after another. The other day you claimed Trump had a bunch of neo Nazi's in his cabinet now you're trying to claim people actually cared about Obama not having a tie on which never happened. 

“You know? He’s the President of the United States,” Trump said Monday on “Fox and Friends.” “Let him put on a tie. Bill was wearing a tie, not that he has to follow Bill, but Bill was wearing a tie. He’s the president. It’s a formal position. I think he should wear a tie.”

- Donald Trump, 2014

Where do you get 8 years of Trump saying this if he said it in 2014? Do you have trouble counting or are you just being dishonest like usual? Trump is also talking about the President being professional. Kellyanne Conway isn't the President. 

Look, my friend, you claimed that nobody cared about Obama not having a tie, you challenged me on that point. I didn't want to derail the thread and insult you with the dozens of examples I could have provided of republican voters who were outraged about Obama not wearing a tie, so I just gave you one recent relevant example.

If you really want more, Google can help, try searching for "obama no tie" along with "brietbart" or "fox news". Then when you get a few articles back and skim through the comments, hit Ctrl-P to print them out on paper, then crumple the comments on paper into a firm ball, and shove them up your ass.

3/1/17 8:44 PM
7/23/10

3/1/17 8:49 PM
8/31/10

I'll play....

Edited: 3/2/17 2:25 AM
10/31/13

Quick job.  I kinda' made her look like she's farting.

3/2/17 3:22 AM
7/12/15
disbeliever - Why do liberals freak out about how she is sitting on a couch, but had no issues with Obama sitting with his feet on the oval office desk?

Why are people hypocrites? 

3/2/17 3:28 AM
8/5/13
David@accu -
Hikikomori - 
IgnorantDeadline -

I like the way she sits. Shows she is still playful.

Bet she really enjoys a hard pounding.

She's the type that says "fuck me harder, daddy"

David@accu  likes to say the same thing by the way...

Uh oh did I hurt the little racists feelings in another thread? Awwww poor little racist piece of shit. 

I hear you enjoy a good pounding.
3/2/17 3:34 AM
4/1/14

3/2/17 3:43 AM
10/31/13
gallo_de_ pelea -

Wrong thread?

3/2/17 3:43 AM
4/1/14
The Executive Order was for $25Billion for Historically Black College and Universities. (Obama gave them $4Billion)
3/2/17 3:56 AM
8/31/10
Haka Jawaka -

Quick job.  I kinda' made her look like she's farting.

Nice, lol!,

3/2/17 8:45 AM
12/31/10
gallo_de_ pelea - The Executive Order was for $25Billion for Historically Black College and Universities. (Obama gave them $4Billion)

That goes towards student tuitions or is it just for Universities to rebuild/invest etc?

3/2/17 8:48 AM
4/28/06
emu67 - 

She's hot for an older lady. The feminists out there should be defending her but not a peep from those people.

Because she's "hot"? LOL
3/2/17 10:21 AM
11/23/07
Brockback Mountain - 
unoiwantsomkolad - 
Breezah - If this pic is real that is very strange and inappropriate.

It's real, and really sexy

She was trying to take a photo of the group. 

Chill out with the craziness. 

Nothing crazy, and maybe I'm old fashioned, but for a lady to sit that way with a skirt on is extremely inappropriate.

Especially in a room full of men.
3/2/17 10:37 AM
2/14/14

Wood Smash

on that very couch 

3/2/17 10:48 AM
3/14/04
Breezah - 
Brockback Mountain - 
unoiwantsomkolad - 

Nothing crazy, and maybe I'm old fashioned, but for a lady to sit that way with a skirt on is extremely inappropriate.

I don't find it inappropriate, just a little juvenile.  Like I said, I'd expect a 16 year old girl to sit like that.  

3/2/17 4:14 PM
3/2/07
angryinch - 
Breezah - 
Brockback Mountain - 
unoiwantsomkolad - 

I don't find it inappropriate, just a little juvenile.  Like I said, I'd expect a 16 year old girl to sit like that.  

what a bunch of homo's

debating how a chick should sit while taking a pic, on a MMA forum
3/3/17 1:42 AM
2/1/13
I think what you guys are trying to say is... Very inappropriate in a room full of BLACK men.
3/3/17 1:49 AM
2/24/07

" She took the midnight train going anywhere"