OtherGround Forums LOL MAGAs CRYING how Obama was "DIVISIVE"

7 days ago
12/30/04

Trump is WAY more Toxically Divisive.  Just listen anytime he talks and how often he cites Dems as some reason for why something was worse, didn't work, or any other negative implication.  

Did President Bush(Sr./Jr.) or Reagan do that?  

7 days ago
1/2/15
He will not divide us!!!
Edited: 7 days ago
7/26/07

Republicans: Obama is divisive

Trump: Hold my diet coke

7 days ago
4/22/07
If Obama talked about luxury townhomes the way he spoke of cops, you would hum a different tune
7 days ago
5/3/07

The divisiveness is self inflicted.

The left and blacks feel attacked because they dont have the spotlight on them 

7 days ago
8/29/09

Trump hasn't divided shit.

Obama split the country up into teams, so Trump comes in and Obama's team acts like he's done awful shit.  They act like he's an extremist, when he's the most centerist president of my lifetime.  

7 days ago
1/1/01

Obama was divisive by driving a wedge between black and white.  Race baiting.  Trump's abrasive nature is driving a wedge between left and right.  And also between the establishment right and the new right (populism).  So it would be accurate to call both of them divisive but in completely different ways.

Edited: 7 days ago
12/30/04

it's odd, I never had a problem with Black people when Obama was President yet I keep hearing these MAGAs CRYING how Obama was a Race Divider  

yet when Trump talks all I hear is "Dems it was worse but now it's going to be the BEST EVER.....this is the BEST but DEMS are opposing it.....blah, blah blah, wingnut...blah. blah, partisan....blah, blah......Dems don't like it...blah...blah....."

7 days ago
12/30/04

of course I do suspect there is the possibility of conspiracy and President Trump's mischeivous behavior is intentional which will be the catalyst for social evolution......or maybe he went Rogue

7 days ago
9/27/03
Soup and Beer -

Obama was divisive by driving a wedge between black and white.  Race baiting.  Trump's abrasive nature is driving a wedge between left and right.  And also between the establishment right and the new right (populism).  So it would be accurate to call both of them divisive but in completely different ways.

Fair 

7 days ago
10/24/17
Soup and Beer - 

What did Obama do to drive a wedge between black and white?

7 days ago
12/24/10
Get A Grip Dude -
Soup and Beer - 

Oh so many terrible things like say "could have been my son". Clock boy etc such terrible acts of wedging divisiveness.

7 days ago
9/27/03
Shinsplint -
Get A Grip Dude -
Soup and Beer - 

Oh so many terrible things like say "could have been my son". Clock boy etc such terrible acts of wedging divisiveness.

Don’t feed orcus. 

7 days ago
12/30/04
ShanTheMan - If Obama talked about luxury townhomes the way he spoke of cops, you would hum a different tune

well there were not daily news videos of LUXURY townhomes shooting people!

7 days ago
7/26/07
Shinsplint - 
Get A Grip Dude -
Soup and Beer - 

"Could have been my son" comment wasn't any worse really than Trump's "Very fine people" comment
7 days ago
8/14/10
America has never been more divided since Trump took office...

No clue why his fans are mentioning Obama on this subject.
7 days ago
1/1/01

Both were divisive.  Trump has no candor when he does it.  Same result.

7 days ago
9/27/03
Chimonos Revenge -
Shinsplint - 
Get A Grip Dude -
Soup and Beer - 

"Could have been my son" comment wasn't any worse really than Trump's "Very fine people" comment

Or Hillary’s “super predator” comment? 

This is fun

7 days ago
1/9/02
ShanTheMan - If Obama talked about luxury townhomes the way he spoke of cops, you would hum a different tune

lol

7 days ago
1/7/08

Divide and conquer.

Sometimes I wonder if people even remotely understand the concept.

7 days ago
10/29/14
karasu -

Trump is WAY more Toxically Divisive.  Just listen anytime he talks and how often he cites Dems as some reason for why something was worse, didn't work, or any other negative implication.  

Did President Bush(Sr./Jr.) or Reagan do that?  

Hows your flag going, Shia?

7 days ago
9/27/03
evil veiled -

Divide and conquer.

Sometimes I wonder if people even remotely understand the concept.

This. It’s painfully obvious. Create division and tension between race and class. They are so busy fighting each other they leave you alone

7 days ago
10/29/14
Get A Grip Dude -
Soup and Beer - 

100% proof that you are a fucking troll.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Get A Grip Dude - 
Soup and Beer - 

Very often in a police shooting where a black man was killed, Obama would publically inject his anti police rhetoric publically into the discussion before any of the facts were determined.  After an investigation would find the police acted properly, Obama never revisited the issue to say he was wrong.  It created an overall sentiment that police were systematically targetting innocent black males for extermination.

I remember early in his presidency, a black college professor was arrested on suspicion for breaking and entering his own house after he lost his keys.  The professor could not prove it was his house so he was taken into custody.  On what would have otherwise been a small local matter sorted out at the police station after identity was confirmed, Obama brought it to the national stage by accusing the police of "acting stupidly".  Further propogating the idea the man was targetted strictly because he was black.

When the 5 Dallas police officers were killed by a racist black man claiming he wanted to target as many white officers as he could, Obama gave a speech at the funerals and used it as a platform for his racial divisiveness.  He is quoted as saying :  "None of us is entirely inocent when it comes to racial discrimination.  And that includes our police departments.".  So here you have 5 police officers being laid to rest that died in the line of duty, and our president uses it as a platform to let everyone know that the police are racist too.

Obama also helped fuel the Ferguson riots.  Obama said he has "no sympathy" for violence after a grand jury did not indict the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown; Obama called on protesters to fight for political change.  I believe it was the mayor that wanted the help of the National Guard to help the overwhelmed police in these riots which Holder denied.

The list goes on and on.  Obama was every bit as divisive as Trump.

7 days ago
2/15/06
Bad Monkey - 

Trump hasn't divided shit.

Obama split the country up into teams, so Trump comes in and Obama's team acts like he's done awful shit.  They act like he's an extremist, when he's the most centerist president of my lifetime.  

Truth bombs dropping.