6 days ago
6/29/09

How does the world allow this cross dressing, heroin addicted, AK-47 Toting chiid soldiering, cannibalistic shithole to exist? If there is a hell on earth, this has to be it.

Discuss or maybe just disgust? Explain this to me

6 days ago
1/4/14
Ever read Lord of the Flies?
6 days ago
9/22/16
Come surf Liberia!

http://www.kwepunha.com/

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01

Now, if Liberia were the exact same Hell hole BUT with a tiny white monority in charge, THEN you would hear NPR stories about it every day. 

But you don't hear about it for basically the same reason you don't hear much about South Africa anymore.SA has really kinda gone to hell, but blacks are in charge so the media doesn't want to be critical.

The popular mythology in the media is that if people of color are put in power, then everything will be perfect because all evil is descend --in one way or another- from white people /colonialism, etc.  There are a LOT of people in the media who think like that and they don't want to report things that contradict their pollyannish world view.

6 days ago
1/27/15
shen -

Now, if Liberia were the exact same Hell hole BUT with a tiny white monority in charge, THEN you would hear NPR stories about it every day. 

But you don't hear about it for basically the same reason you don't hear much about South Africa anymore.SA has really kinda gone to hell, but blacks are in charge so the media doesn't want to be critical.

The popular mythology in the media is that if people of color are put in power, then everything will be perfect because all evil is descend --in one way or another- from white people /colonialism, etc.  There are a LOT of people in the media who think like that and they don't want to report things that contradict their pollyannish world view.

It wouldn't be

5 days ago
4/4/15
They have a very nice surf camp in Liberia filled with mainly white surfers having a good time.

http://www.kwepunha.com/
5 days ago
1/18/03
OP is a neocolonialist asshole.

Liberia is a nation that is rich in culture,language and tradition.

Its only the history of white supremacist oppression that has held Liberia back from its destiny to become a beacon of Afrocentric hope.

OP fails to understand...because he is a white supremacist...that its traditional for a local chief, selected by meritocracy to rule.

If that Chief, like "General Buck Naked" happens to appear to be an insane sexual deviant by western standards..those standards are racist and colonialist.

Shame on the OP.

Shame
5 days ago
8/2/14
Crossdressing you say?

Sign ease on up!
5 days ago
1/28/12

I'm not great on my US history - so forgive me if i am wrong - but is this not a country founded by ex American slaves who were freed? Was this territory given to them?

Was this white people acting good on "sending them back to Africa?"

5 days ago
11/16/08

5 days ago
9/22/16
IgnorantDeadline - 

I'm not great on my US history - so forgive me if i am wrong - but is this not a country founded by ex American slaves who were freed? Was this territory given to them?

Yep. The colonization movement began in the 1820's, officially became a country in the 1840's. Fun fact: The American immigrants (black Americans) had zero common cultural or language elements with the natives of Liberia, so they did the most natural thing, which turned out to be immediate enslavement of natives.

LMAO
5 days ago
11/23/12
AnthonyWeiner -
IgnorantDeadline - 

Yep. The colonization movement began in the 1820's, officially became a country in the 1840's. Fun fact: The American immigrants (black Americans) had zero common cultural or language elements with the natives of Liberia, so they did the most natural thing, which turned out to be immediate enslavement of natives.

LMAO

That's too hilarious to be true?

5 days ago
7/13/09
Kebab Warrior -
AnthonyWeiner -
IgnorantDeadline - 

LMAO

They went full slave owner plus did a mission system to convert the natives all Spain style.
Edited: 5 days ago
1/4/14
5 days ago
1/4/14
JJitsu - 
Kebab Warrior -
AnthonyWeiner -
IgnorantDeadline - 

LMAO

They went full slave owner plus did a mission system to convert the natives all Spain style.

That's racist!

Wait...
5 days ago
6/5/02
shen -

Lol GM you didn't compare Liberia to SA did you?

Theres massive media coverage of the democratic efforts to get the ANC out in South Africa - the Democratic Alliance have won control of most of the major metropolitan governments from the ANC and they are weaker than ever.

Totalky different scenarios

5 days ago
12/13/12
I No Kung Foo -

I'm going to need a day or two to take in everything this picture has to offer.

5 days ago
1/1/01
General Butt Naked!
5 days ago
11/26/13
DaveFu - General Butt Naked!

Day Heneral Boot Nay-keed! 

Is he still a reformed minister?

Anyway send in EO

5 days ago
11/26/13
Hammerstein - Ever read Lord of the Flies?

Or Lord of War or Dogs of War or War Dogs

5 days ago
11/26/13

I bet one of those in the pic have one of those Super Bowl shirts made for the losing team 

5 days ago
2/4/07
I know a banker from Liberia. I am soooo tempted to ask him for stories about the place, but I don't want to be rude and who knows what horrors that dude might have seen over there.
5 days ago
5/31/07
I No Kung Foo - 

Anyone who can look at this photo and still genuinely deny evolution is beyond reasoning.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Just look at Chicago to see the halfway point.
5 days ago
11/2/03
LotionInTheBasket -
I No Kung Foo -

I'm going to need a day or two to take in everything this picture has to offer.

Lol

the bride is jacked!