OtherGround Forums Made Wife Change Bikinis

6 days ago
9/4/08
She came down Monday morning in the black and white bathing suit, I told her to go up and put on the multicolored bikini with the Aztec pattern. She did it and I was pleased.
6 days ago
7/28/02

pics or it didnt happen

6 days ago
4/1/10

6 days ago
12/19/10
Computer Rage GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 days ago
9/4/08
This is what all threads should aspire to.

#Aspire
6 days ago
6/7/05
Will she be allowed to keep the black and white one or was she told to throw it away?
6 days ago
1/24/15

6 days ago
9/4/08
sadic1 - Will she be allowed to keep the black and white one or was she told to throw it away?

Good question.
I really don't care for it, so I'm thinking of telling her to trash it. If I tell her to throw it away, she will do as she's told.
6 days ago
6/7/05
I bought my wife 2 red swimsuits this weekend, one piece with halter style strap. One arrived already and we are happy with it. I like for her to have at least one fresh one every year.
6 days ago
10/8/12

Can I have the black and white one?

6 days ago
1/1/01

TF! P?

6 days ago
1/1/01
paw -

TF! P?

This 

6 days ago
9/4/08
sadic1 - I bought my wife 2 red swimsuits this weekend, one piece with halter style strap. One arrived already and we are happy with it. I like for her to have at least one fresh one every year.

This is a good practice. From now on I will buy the swimsuits for her and avoid any mistakes she may have made.
6 days ago
6/7/05
Munk - 
sadic1 - I bought my wife 2 red swimsuits this weekend, one piece with halter style strap. One arrived already and we are happy with it. I like for her to have at least one fresh one every year.

This is a good practice. From now on I will buy the swimsuits for her and avoid any mistakes she may have made.

I do it with her, not for her. I encourage her and we agree on what is best. It sounds like you need to train your wife to have better taste. Teach her to fish, rather than giving her the fish, as it were. Then you will be able to avoid embarrassing situations like yours where she put on the wrong swimsuit.
6 days ago
9/4/08
sadic1 - 
Munk - 

I do it with her, not for her. I encourage her and we agree on what is best. It sounds like you need to train your wife to have better taste. Teach her to fish, rather than giving her the fish, as it were. Then you will be able to avoid embarrassing situations like yours where she put on the wrong swimsuit.

A woman's brain is 50% smaller than a man's. Even at their best judgement they cannot begin to operate at our level, even with the best training.

6 days ago
6/7/05
Munk - 
sadic1 - 
Munk - 

A woman's brain is 50% smaller than a man's. Even at their best judgement they cannot begin to operate at our level, even with the best training.

You are making excuses for your own failure to invest. Women can definitely be smart enough to not have shitty taste. They can do many things well. None of us use the majority of our brain.
6 days ago
9/4/08
sadic1 - 
Munk - 
sadic1 - 
Munk - 

You are making excuses for your own failure to invest. Women can definitely be smart enough to not have shitty taste. They can do many things well. None of us use the majority of our brain.

No sir, I am simply accepting reality. You can invest daily in teaching your dog Shakespeare, but he'll still just turn his head and look at you funny. Same exact thing.

If you leave a woman to her own devices she will most likely end up caught in a tree or fall down a well.
6 days ago
9/23/17

Wtf.

6 days ago
9/4/08
IHeartBoobies - 

Wtf.

Oh, later in the day she thanked me for making her change.

#Leadership
6 days ago
5/31/16

6 days ago
1/1/01

Thankyou kindlysir for that videoof nicetitties. A lowlyvote up fromme. 

6 days ago
12/18/03

OP is asking for a cold front...

6 days ago
3/24/14

6 days ago
3/24/14

6 days ago
3/24/14