Here's a few my predictions based on the trailers.
1. It'll be the most epic comic action ever seen. Lots of it, perhaps too much in an attempt to hide the weaker plot elements.
2. the plot will be bloated and clunky. Lots of wtf moments. More like the dark knight rises an a lot less like batman begins or the dark knight. Probably with flashback scenes galore.
3. They're gonna try to make superman super serious and we will have few to no comedic moments. He'll also lack the warmth and heart of Reeves in exchange for the more strong silent type.
4. Thousands of humans will die and for plot reasons it won't really bother superman at all. Nor will he try to take the fight away from the places where more humans will be killed. then it'll probably come down to him having to save Lois or an innocent person right before he takes out Zod.
5. A giant mechanical spider of some sort. Lol
I'm excited for this film but I seriously doubt it's gonna have a great plot or pacing.