OtherGround Forums Norwegian man raped by migrant speaks out

4 days ago
12/2/05
A Norwegian man who was raped by a migrant has said he felt “guilt” after his attacker was deported.

Karsten Nordal Hauken, who describes himself as feminist and anti-racist, was sexually attacked five years ago.

He said that although the incident caused a spiral of depression and substance abuse, he felt bad about the fact the man had been deported to Somalia when he had already served his prison sentence.

Writing for Norwegian broadcaster NRK, Mr Hauken also said he wanted to break the taboo over male rape.

His comments accompanied a documentary on people with mental health issues, in which Mr Hauken appears.

Mr Hauken said that following the attack, he was treated well by police and medical personnel. After his attacker was caught and sentenced to over four years in prison, he was “a bit taken by surprise” by how he reacted to the news he would be deported.

“The tears, they came the moment I sat in the car," he said.

"I felt a relief and joy that he was going away forever. I felt that the Norwegian government took on the responsibility to exercise the ultimate revenge, like an angry father confronts a child abuser.

“But I also got a strong sense of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason why he should not be left in Norway, but rather to face a very uncertain future in Somalia.

“He had already served his sentence in prison. Should he now be punished again? And this time much harder?”

Mr Hauken said the worst effect of the rape was that he had “lost so much time” to “depression and cannabis use.”

“It is scary and taboo to talk about young men's emotional life," he wrote.

"I feel forgotten and ignored. But I dare not talk about it, I'm afraid of attacks from all sides.

“I am afraid that no girls want me and that other men laugh at me. Afraid that I'll be perceived as anti-feminist when I say that young men who are struggling should get more attention.

“Men and boys must learn that it's okay to talk about their feelings. Boys and men are ignored. For me it resulted in years of depression, abuse, loneliness and isolation.”
4 days ago
4/22/07
Hahaha what a faggot
4 days ago
6/6/02
I think he needs to be raped again!
4 days ago
11/7/07
fanat - I think he needs to be raped again!

yep, next time better take the train of refugees
4 days ago
3/21/11

i think he liked it

4 days ago
11/12/16
Obviously they should have spared his country/family/folk the shame and killed him.
4 days ago
11/1/05

what in the actual fuck?

4 days ago
4/18/01
EddiePain420 - 

what in the actual fuck?

Rape
4 days ago
1/1/01
Is he a homo?
4 days ago
4/22/17
invalid -
EddiePain420 - 

what in the actual fuck?

Rape

Scandinavia. 

4 days ago
8/9/16
Fake Pie - A Norwegian man who was raped by a migrant has said he felt “guilt” after his attacker was deported.

Karsten Nordal Hauken, who describes himself as feminist and anti-racist, was sexually attacked five years ago.

He said that although the incident caused a spiral of depression and substance abuse, he felt bad about the fact the man had been deported to Somalia when he had already served his prison sentence.

Writing for Norwegian broadcaster NRK, Mr Hauken also said he wanted to break the taboo over male rape.

His comments accompanied a documentary on people with mental health issues, in which Mr Hauken appears.

Mr Hauken said that following the attack, he was treated well by police and medical personnel. After his attacker was caught and sentenced to over four years in prison, he was “a bit taken by surprise” by how he reacted to the news he would be deported.

“The tears, they came the moment I sat in the car," he said.

"I felt a relief and joy that he was going away forever. I felt that the Norwegian government took on the responsibility to exercise the ultimate revenge, like an angry father confronts a child abuser.

“But I also got a strong sense of guilt and responsibility. I was the reason why he should not be left in Norway, but rather to face a very uncertain future in Somalia.

“He had already served his sentence in prison. Should he now be punished again? And this time much harder?”

Mr Hauken said the worst effect of the rape was that he had “lost so much time” to “depression and cannabis use.”

“It is scary and taboo to talk about young men's emotional life," he wrote.

"I feel forgotten and ignored. But I dare not talk about it, I'm afraid of attacks from all sides.

“I am afraid that no girls want me and that other men laugh at me. Afraid that I'll be perceived as anti-feminist when I say that young men who are struggling should get more attention.

“Men and boys must learn that it's okay to talk about their feelings. Boys and men are ignored. For me it resulted in years of depression, abuse, loneliness and isolation.”

4 days ago
9/3/12

Maybe he busted a nut during the rape rape, I read that some women who get raped have orgasms for the very first time and they feel tremendous guilt because of it 

4 days ago
3/27/03

Europe in a nutshell 

4 days ago
6/6/02
Maybe the reach around was awesome?
4 days ago
1/25/04

WTF

4 days ago
4/3/08

Hard to tell the onion from reality these days. 

4 days ago
9/8/11
honestly you guys are a bunch of fucking assholes. my bro was molested by a step uncle. i took the gun out of his mouth in grade 12. may you all be raped with a rusty butter knife.
4 days ago
11/17/10

4 days ago
1/25/04

And of course a man like him was able to get raped by another man. I bet his attacker didn't have to try hard at all

4 days ago
8/9/16
a_user_has_no_name_74 - honestly you guys are a bunch of fucking assholes. my bro was molested by a step uncle. i took the gun out of his mouth in grade 12. may you all be raped with a rusty butter knife.

4 days ago
8/9/16

Image result for karsten nordal

4 days ago
3/9/08

Symptoms of the sickness of liberal cucks

4 days ago
8/9/16

Image result for karsten nordal

4 days ago
6/27/09
Good Fuck him.... Again
4 days ago
3/17/03
a_user_has_no_name_74 - honestly you guys are a bunch of fucking assholes. my bro was molested by a step uncle. i took the gun out of his mouth in grade 12. may you all be raped with a rusty butter knife.

Why must my asshole suffer for your poor reading comprehension skills?