7 days ago
6/30/07
My God this groping!
7 days ago
5/8/09
Ah shit this is getting good.
7 days ago
11/7/07
this whole Weinstein thing is just the tip of the iceberg for the shit storm on its way, I think there are a lot of A-listers shitting their pants right now
7 days ago
9/17/10

I don't get it. Can someone explain?

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
10/21/09
headroll -

It's like the back seat of a Volkswagen

7 days ago
2/13/06
To this day, I cant watch this because of how uncomfortable it makes me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

7 days ago
7/2/15

Wait why is this a big deal?  If the prez says to grab ‘em by the pussy then it’s all fair game no?

7 days ago
7/26/07
OblongBox - 
headroll -

It's like the back seat of a Volkswagen

Beat me to it, bastard.
7 days ago
9/27/14
sugarhigh - To this day, I cant watch this because of how uncomfortable it makes me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

7 days ago
1/20/11
There's video in the link, unless he's Mr Fantastic, I don't see how he tweaked or cupped her left boob. Still, he looked like a sleazebag in that clip.

Funny how the liberal, champions of all causes haven over in Hollywood is really just as fucked up, and sometimes worse than the rest of humanity. Sad how everyone knew about Weinstein, including Angelina and Gwyneth, but neither came out earlier or said anything about it. Sacrificing integrity for a successful career, and only speaking out when there's no fear of retribution.
7 days ago
10/15/13
nasthefad -

Wait why is this a big deal?  If the prez says to grab ‘em by the pussy then it’s all fair game no?

Yes. The Hollywood grope fest started just months ago

7 days ago
11/9/10
Ramon Maroni - this whole Weinstein thing is just the tip of the iceberg for the shit storm on its way, I think there are a lot of A-listers shitting their pants right now

The most messed up part is it's people who constantly preach about sexism and equality. Hollywood eating it's own is kind of hilarious.

7 days ago
10/15/13
temujen - There's video in the link, unless he's Mr Fantastic, I don't see how he tweaked or cupped her left boob. Still, he looked like a sleazebag in that clip.

Funny how the liberal, champions of all causes haven over in Hollywood is really just as fucked up, and sometimes worse than the rest of humanity. Sad how everyone knew about Weinstein, including Angelina and Gwyneth, but neither came out earlier or said anything about it. Sacrificing integrity for a successful career, and only speaking out when there's no fear of retribution.

Money/Fame > Integrity

Now that they have it.....

#SoBrave

7 days ago
11/7/07
VinegarStrokes - 
Ramon Maroni - this whole Weinstein thing is just the tip of the iceberg for the shit storm on its way, I think there are a lot of A-listers shitting their pants right now

The most messed up part is it's people who constantly preach about sexism and equality. Hollywood eating it's own is kind of hilarious.

Yep

Do as I say, not as I do
7 days ago
9/24/07
i understand afflec's hypocrisy, but i don't think the groping is that big of a deal. she was laughing, even in that other video. grab by the pussy comment shouldn't be a big deal either. it's just a stupid comment. what weinstein did however that's a huge deal, i mean YUGE!!
7 days ago
10/16/10
Ramon Maroni - this whole Weinstein thing is just the tip of the iceberg for the shit storm on its way, I think there are a lot of A-listers shitting their pants right now

Lol, for sure. If the rumours are even half true, Hollywood is a cesspool of predatory behaviour. It's going to be hard to put this genie back in the bottle after they've helped create this atmosphere of victimhood and social justice.
7 days ago
9/4/08
nasthefad - 

So you're being grabbed daily....and loving it.
7 days ago
7/9/10

When Trump uttered GEBTP wasn't he talking about SJW's brains?

7 days ago
1/1/01

Disgusted by this liberal male rape culture

7 days ago
6/12/13
temujen - There's video in the link, unless he's Mr Fantastic, I don't see how he tweaked or cupped her left boob. Still, he looked like a sleazebag in that clip.

"and only speaking out when there's no fear of retribution."

they are all fucking cowards. They are not brave people. What and who they protest and speak up against are all low hanging fruit. 

7 days ago
11/17/10

yeah i dont even give a shit about some adult aged starlets getting "Groped" or "Sexually harrassed".....everyone with a brain knows that shit goes on in Hollywood

what is bothersome is the conceit hollywood has against "the other team" for being mysoginists (sp?), disrespectful to women, etc.....

now all of a sudden these A listers are being vocal about this shit?????

yeah , fishy as hell