DavidYorkshire -

No problem friend

Friend???

wtf is this friend bullshit???

”cue boro accent”..........

i thought we was maytes

;)

aye!

but its feels weird to say mate all the time when the site is 75% american and no one else says it!

11 hours ago
3/7/03

What the fucking fuck boro

u cant even beat lowly sunderland 

theyre last in the league 

im sitting here watching my phone and the game is in stoppage time and its 3-2 boro. I pick my nose for a second, look back and its tied

and I guess on like literally the last play of the game in the 7 th minute of extra time, sunderland ties it up

9 hours ago
5/19/17
boxcar-for-life - 

What the fucking fuck boro

u cant even beat lowly sunderland 

theyre last in the league 

im sitting here watching my phone and the game is in stoppage time and its 3-2 boro. I pick my nose for a second, look back and its tied

and I guess on like literally the last play of the game in the 7 th minute of extra time, sunderland ties it up

yeah story of the season.  i just watched the goals.  they score from a corner with almost last kick.  bamfords goals were beautiful, but we have a really soft centre. if we had held on for 20 more seconds we would be standing in play offs and on the rise. but blew it again.

also traore getting sent off, what a moron.  when the other team are down to ten men you have to value that advantage as much as a goal.  traore elbowed someone off the ball.

They are bottom of the league and were there for the taking, from the start, from when we had 11 v 10, and when we were 3-2 up with 20 seconds to go.  And yet we somehow managed to find a way, not to win the game!  Amazing!

Edited: 9 hours ago
5/19/17