boxcar-for-life - 

lol are you coming at me bro!

alrighty....

Fuck dat noise

”runs home to mama”

Edited: 11/15/18 1:38 PM
3/7/03

One hour till kickoff

in one hour,  American world football domination begins!!!

sorry it has to start with our colonial cousins across the pond

USA

USA

USA

USA

Edited: 11/15/18 3:28 PM
3/7/03
boxcar-for-life -

One hour till kickoff

in one hour,  American world football domination begins!!!

sorry it has to start with our colonial cousins across the pond

USA

USA

USA

USA

:(

or not

11/15/18 3:35 PM
3/7/03

Fuck

350 million people in this country 

and we cant find 11 mexicans/ immigrants to even be competitive with the rest of the world 

11/15/18 5:49 PM
5/10/08
DavidYorkshire - 

Yeah, so thats the problem with these games against teams like Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Isle of Sky, Papa New Guinea, San Marino, the Faroe Islands, Western Samoa, Gabon, Lebanon, USA and the Principality of Sao Tome.

The games tend to turn into slow exhibition games.

Never mind.

You have 7 and a half years to practice before your big moment comes, 2026!

You guys could be as good as Cameroon by then!

Ouch. Just uncalled for bro... totally wrong.
11/15/18 7:58 PM
3/7/03
DavidYorkshire -

Yeah, so thats the problem with these games against teams like Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Isle of Sky, Papa New Guinea, San Marino, the Faroe Islands, Western Samoa, Gabon, Lebanon, USA and the Principality of Sao Tome.

The games tend to turn into slow exhibition games.

Never mind.

You have 7 and a half years to practice before your big moment comes, 2026!

You guys could be as good as Cameroon by then!

Fuck

truth hurts 

“hangshead”

11/17/18 6:22 PM
1/1/01

Who are you people? Where the fuck are Turtle, Welshie, Brownie, Willie D and the others? Why are you talking about soccer? 

Where am I?

11/24/18 1:28 PM
3/7/03

Very pedestrian 

neither team attacking or showing any creativity 

0-0 at halftime 

i hope the second half pulis puts in braithwaite and we can get at least 1 goal

11/24/18 2:44 PM
2/23/12
Enamoratu -

Who are you people? Where the fuck are Turtle, Welshie, Brownie, Willie D and the others? Why are you talking about soccer? 

Where am I?

I forgot about Wales the green name, does he not post here at all anymore?

11/24/18 4:22 PM
3/7/03
Jored1990 -
Enamoratu -

Where am I?

I forgot about Wales the green name, does he not post here at all anymore?

Lots of people have left. This place is a ghost town 

11/24/18 6:00 PM
3/18/02

been playing a lot of FIFA for years and especially lately.  3 childhood buddies and me get together and have some tourneys.  I know so many of the players that I started watching the premier league.  I fuckin love it.  

11/24/18 7:32 PM
6/10/02

Good match for Spurs against Chelsea. Great goal by Son.

12/2/18 10:44 AM
6/10/02

Fucking Arsenal 

12/2/18 10:52 AM
3/7/03

Been alot of people calling for tony pulis to be fired

or sacked as you guys say across the pond

12/2/18 2:45 PM
5/10/08
boxcar-for-life -

Been alot of people calling for tony pulis to be fired

or sacked as you guys say across the pond

Fair play to em.

12/6/18 3:54 AM
2/28/10
So Liverpool are having their best season in their illustrious history...and yet City still look better! Talk about bad fucking luck with regards to the PL.
Sure, they could still win the league but you've gotta make City favourites at the moment. Every game they play they just look fucking relentless.
12/6/18 12:43 PM
2/23/12
timessquare - So Liverpool are having their best season in their illustrious history...and yet City still look better! Talk about bad fucking luck with regards to the PL.
Sure, they could still win the league but you've gotta make City favourites at the moment. Every game they play they just look fucking relentless.

Liverpool are getting results but not actually playing that well, firmino has been really nonexistent in most games and breaks down a lot of attacks with his passing at the moment. The midfield is very sluggish with Milner, Henderson and wijnaldum playing together, they all have similar attributes and the same short comings, it should be one of Henderson or Fabinho with either Keita or shaqiri with Milner or wijnaldum imo. This season is the inverse of last season, the team is relying on their defence and the attack isn’t working efficiently.

The defence is the best it’s been since Benitez and they’ve come a long way under Klopp, but if the attack doesn’t kick into life again soon or van dijk gets injured then dropping points is inevitable, I can’t see many teams slowing city down 

12/6/18 7:51 PM
2/28/10
I agree with a lot of what you've wrote. For a start they should go back to Salah on the right & Firmino down the middle like last season. That worked, this season's new set up isn't working as well.
The biggest blow however is Gomez having fractured his leg and not back til January. With the games against City, Arsenal, Utd & Napoli in that period it's just not going to be the same without Gomez. He is THAT important to the team.
Without the axis of VVD & Gomez, the defence & therefore the whole team just isn't as solid. It's like a confidence thing that just upsets the balance totally. I expect more goals to be leaked now with Lovren coming back in. I'm not slagging Lovren, just saying that he is nowhere near on the level of Gomez.
12/6/18 9:59 PM
2/23/12

Lovren has been disappointing to plainly shit for 80% of his Liverpool career, but he was excellent at the end of last season and at the World Cup. Matip would concern me more. Gomez has been the most consistent performer in the team, he was even good in rare games that VVD was off

Firmino and salah definitely need to swap, salah is playing better now than the start of the season but he tries to do too much sometimes when there are options. Firmino will hit form again but might need a rest, I’d love to see sturridge get anywhere near what he was

12/7/18 5:35 AM
8/17/12

Fucking Arsenal shoulda beat Man U 5-0.

they were drained after the epic NLD tho.

Man u are absolute scum

12/7/18 4:35 PM
2/23/12
Ghengiseanie -
Jored1990 -

Lovren has been disappointing to plainly shit for 80% of his Liverpool career, but he was excellent at the end of last season and at the World Cup. Matip would concern me more. Gomez has been the most consistent performer in the team, he was even good in rare games that VVD was off

Firmino and salah definitely need to swap, salah is playing better now than the start of the season but he tries to do too much sometimes when there are options. Firmino will hit form again but might need a rest, I’d love to see sturridge get anywhere near what he was

Solanko

He looked good in preseason last year but I’ve not seen much from him when he’s played since then. He’s only 21 though and should go out on loan in January 

12/8/18 3:13 PM
5/8/10
Ghengiseanie -

Woo Salah Hat trick and Chelsea beat the Mancs. TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Today is a good day :) 

12/9/18 7:19 PM
2/28/10
A swing of 6 on the goal difference too. That's a big deal.
12/10/18 12:44 AM
5/10/08

You guys should check out Messi highlights in his game against Espanyol this weekend.

Dude was fucking incredible.

Tell me he isn't the goat:

Goals scored from direct free kicks in last 4 years from the top 5 leagues:

19 - Lionel Messi
18 - Juventus
14 - Lyon, Real Madrid, Roma
13 - Bayern
12 - Sampdoria, Monaco, PSG
11 - Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan

12/11/18 11:28 AM
5/10/08
lionsoul - 

You guys should check out Messi highlights in his game against Espanyol this weekend.

Dude was fucking incredible.

Tell me he isn't the goat:

Goals scored from direct free kicks in last 4 years from the top 5 leagues:

19 - Lionel Messi
18 - Juventus
14 - Lyon, Real Madrid, Roma
13 - Bayern
12 - Sampdoria, Monaco, PSG
11 - Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan

Yes - you are reading this correctly.

Over the past 4 years, Messi has scored more free kicks than any team in any of the 5 top leagues.

GOAT.