OtherGround Forums President Trump Blasts Robert De Niro MAGA!

Edited: 6 days ago
8/1/13

8/1/13
MRDGA!
6 days ago
5/19/17

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
10m10 minutes ago
More
Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be “punch-drunk.” I guess he doesn’t...

6 days ago
10/30/05

Punchy. 

That might be his best one yet. 

6 days ago
5/19/17

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
26m26 minutes ago
More
...Got along great with Kim Jong-un who wants to see wonderful things for his country. As I said earlier today: Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace! #SingaporeSummit

6 days ago
1/1/01

“To many”...

*winces

still funny 

6 days ago
12/3/02

“Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace!”

MAGA

6 days ago
2/8/07

Punchy. That's gold

6 days ago
11/19/06
crazydave -

“Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace!”

MAGA

That’s a nice quote.

6 days ago
6/17/11

I enjoy his obvious spelling errors and I’ll enjoy them more in 50 years when people will look at them and go wtf

6 days ago
9/13/06

Giving KJU a shout out for wanting “great things for his country” is cringeworthy.  

6 days ago
11/19/06
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -

Giving KJU a shout out for wanting “great things for his country” is cringeworthy.  

Your mother cringed when you were born.

6 days ago
1/1/01
"Wake up Punchy!"

LOL
9/13/06
Throwin'Knuckles -
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -

Most mothers cringe during child birth unless they have a vagina the size of Trumps economy.  KJU is a dictator that inslaves his people.  I’m not a Trump hater, but I will call it like I see it.  

6 days ago
1/1/01
camicom - 

Yet another lie you are gobbling up. April 2000 it was lower but fuck it... why not call it an "all time high" ... like that even makes sense when talking about an unemployment rate.
6 days ago
8/29/09
mihow -

I enjoy his obvious spelling errors and I’ll enjoy them more in 50 years when people will look at them and go wtf

In 50 years in concept of spelling and grammar will be in the rearview mirror as the social construct of only two genders is today.  

What I'm trying to say is that in the future sometimes "to" will be able to openly identify as "too", or even "two" on some days, depending on how they feel that day, without the criticisms from cisgendered, patriarical, grammar nazis like yourself.

6 days ago
3/16/15

This is Trump at his best.  All of Hollywood will shriek since he attacked Deniro.  This will make most Americans hate Liberals and lead to Trump’s re-election in 2020.

6 days ago
3/16/15
the_sandman -
camicom - 

Yet another lie you are gobbling up. April 2000 it was lower but fuck it... why not call it an "all time high" ... like that even makes sense when talking about an unemployment rate.

I see April 2000 unemployment at 3.9%.  You are saying that is lower than today?

6 days ago
11/19/06
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -
Throwin'Knuckles -
TheOGs#1RoyalsFan -

Most mothers cringe during child birth unless they have a vagina the size of Trumps economy.  KJU is a dictator that inslaves his people.  I’m not a Trump hater, but I will call it like I see it.  

All jokes aside. I mean what do you want to do? Do you want to overthrow the regime? Do you want to start a war? I think this is the only way to go about it, where no one has to die. KJU is a POS.. But I have no problem with Trump being cordial with him if it brings denuclearization and peace on the Korean Peninsula. It’s not so much about the American people but it’s more about the Korean people the families that have been split apart for decades and the people that are suffering in North Korea..it’s about them.

6 days ago
3/28/17
the_sandman -
camicom - 

You said "but fuck it"

HEHE

6 days ago
11/20/13

Please, no more stupid Twitter wars coming from the President. I never thought I would have to request that.

6 days ago
11/19/06
ksacs revenge -

Please, no more stupid Twitter wars coming from the President. I never thought I would have to request that.

Your request is duly noted sir!

6 days ago
12/31/05
the_sandman -
camicom - 

6 days ago
1/1/01
camicom - 

6 days ago
12/17/06
Arglebargle -

“To many”...

*winces

still funny 

This lol