OtherGround Forums Purposely not paying at self checkout Walmart?

3/19/17 6:09 PM
1/28/12

The hypocrisy of the og never ceases to amaze. Wow.

Chodebaskets in here just outright stealing and saying they DESERVE that item for simply walking their fat ass in the store. Holy fuck.

I think I've seen some of you clowns say "all thieves deserve to die" on many n occasion. I believe Fighting has voiced such an opinion in the thread where the old man killed the teenagers as he waited for them.

I hope the og comes in here and calls for soul faggot's life. He is clearly a self professed thief. Along with half of the rest of this thread.

You are all shit human beings. The op is also hilarious. I NEVER STEAL EXCEPT WHEN I DO STEAL SO IT IS OK I'M NOT THE PROBLEM :D

3/19/17 6:13 PM
7/7/12

It's not my fault I bought a suitcase and did self checkout and forgot about all the groceries inside.

Edited: 3/19/17 6:17 PM
12/7/06

The moral compromises thieves make spill over into almost every other part of life as well.  There are no honest thieves, no matter how petty the things you steal are.  Thieves are lying, cheating, scumbags.  I believe we should remove the appendages of thieves-one for each offense.  And then cane them when they run out of body parts.

3/19/17 6:25 PM
6/18/12
Attribution bias.

When i cut someone off it is because of circumstances beyond my control/responsibility.

When others cut people off it is because they have a flawed character, they are scum.
3/19/17 6:43 PM
10/25/05
ABCTT_SENNIN - I'm not a thief, so no.
This
3/19/17 6:57 PM
11/28/09

I'm not a shitty person, so no.

3/19/17 7:05 PM
1/12/12
Lindsay PhDDD - 
keithws2 - 
Lindsay PhDDD - 

It's theft but if you can get away with it more power to you. Just don't pretend like you are above another thief 

If a cop chokeslams you don't complain 

Are you the same guy that keeps responding on the women shoplifting/cop/van thread?

LOL.

yup in that thread people are saying thieves should be shot in the head, in this one they are saying it's alright to steal 

come on.

I didn't read every single response in that thread but I only saw one person make that ridiculous comment. So by people, do you mean one or two?
3/19/17 7:08 PM
3/13/11

You're doing their job for them. It's only right you get compensated 

3/19/17 8:01 PM
4/10/16
Soul Gravy -
skullrivet - 
Soul Gravy -
Fujkm - 
Soul Gravy - If you attempt to scan and attempt to scan and attempt to scan, and it doesn't work, I feel like the responsibility lies with them at that point. You did what you could to legitimately pay for the item.

No, I'm not flagging down an employee (where are they all when you need them?) and no, I'm not moving back to a regular checkout line and no, I'm not standing around waiting on someone to show up to help me (an associate has been notified to assist you).

there is always an employee at the self checkout before the door. So, keep stealing and rationalizing it.

I'm not rationalizing anything other than the value of my time and the convenience to which I, as an American, am entitled.

You mean the person up front with the vacant expression? Who wanders off repeatedly? Yes, if that person is there then you may approach them for assistance. And when they're not?
You're mistaken douchebag. You're not entitled to anything in this world other than the air you breathe.

Incorrect.
The foot of the trenches are lined with ignorance such as yours, carry on soldier
3/19/17 11:33 PM
1/30/10
rhino x2 -
Moist Gracie - 

I mark all my organic produce as regular/non-organic. That's because you have to select the type or enter a code. Anything that needs to be scanned I keep legitimate. 

I've done this myself by mistake though...

Bullshit 

3/19/17 11:35 PM
1/30/10
IgnorantDeadline -

Chodebaskets in here just outright stealing and saying they DESERVE that item for simply walking their fat ass in the store. Holy fuck.

I think I've seen some of you clowns say "all thieves deserve to die" on many n occasion. I believe Fighting has voiced such an opinion in the thread where the old man killed the teenagers as he waited for them.

I hope the og comes in here and calls for soul faggot's life. He is clearly a self professed thief. Along with half of the rest of this thread.

You are all shit human beings. The op is also hilarious. I NEVER STEAL EXCEPT WHEN I DO STEAL SO IT IS OK I'M NOT THE PROBLEM :D

You might not be a thieve , but I'm sure you're a scumbag as well....or are you saying you're a saint ?

3/19/17 11:36 PM
1/25/04
Jayn200 - 

Lol I love how in the usa Walmart is the good guy. Capitalism at its finest. 

Red herring much?

3/20/17 12:07 AM
12/7/09
baj54 - I don't steal but I did manage to talk a manager at Wally World into selling me a $179 external hard drive for half the price. Their stupid ass machine would not read my card, I asked for the lady to put it in manually. She said she would have to get her manager. Manager comes over and gives it the good old try and says the machine won't take my card. Ask if i have another or I could use the atm. I'm not using your highway robbery of an atm because your shit don't work. I just look at her. Go to leave and half way to my truck decide fuck it I need that hard drive and this is last minute I'll use my other card. Go up to the cashier and ask if she still has my shit. Says the manager took it so I head to customer service. Now I've already waited in line once, now I have to wait in line again. Finally get up to the front and she rings my shit up. I tell her the shelf label said its was half the price of what it rang up as. She gives me a look and then over rides the price to half. Guess at that point she didn't give any fooks either.

You're a lying pos just like the other stealing pos. 

3/20/17 4:27 AM
10/6/14
Soul Gravy -
Fujkm - 
Soul Gravy - If you attempt to scan and attempt to scan and attempt to scan, and it doesn't work, I feel like the responsibility lies with them at that point. You did what you could to legitimately pay for the item.

No, I'm not flagging down an employee (where are they all when you need them?) and no, I'm not moving back to a regular checkout line and no, I'm not standing around waiting on someone to show up to help me (an associate has been notified to assist you).

there is always an employee at the self checkout before the door. So, keep stealing and rationalizing it.

I'm not rationalizing anything other than the value of my time and the convenience to which I, as an American, am entitled.

You mean the person up front with the vacant expression? Who wanders off repeatedly? Yes, if that person is there then you may approach them for assistance. And when they're not?
Lol. You sold me at "vacant expression"
3/20/17 4:38 AM
10/15/16

well it's just a simple fact, when I want something and I don't wanna pay for it, I walk right through the door

3/20/17 5:43 AM
4/15/16
Those things have scales. If you pretend to scan an item and toss it in your bag, it won't let you continue until you remove it.
3/20/17 5:49 AM
1/6/10

Lol at someone saying they rarely steal 

3/20/17 6:05 AM
3/16/17
I'm not a poor piece of shit so no, I don't steal.
3/20/17 6:18 AM
5/2/02
Wayne Shamrock - 

well it's just a simple fact, when I want something and I don't wanna pay for it, I walk right through the door

You ever been caught stealing?

Stealing is stealing, no matter how some folks in this thread are trying to rationalize it. Not how I roll.
3/20/17 7:38 AM
5/15/15
They still save money by replacing a human with a machine. They expect you to steal
3/20/17 8:02 AM
6/30/14
soul gravy is a piece of shit person and jayn200 is one dumb sonofabitch
3/20/17 8:06 AM
11/19/05
IgnorantDeadline -

That old man thing is deeply disturbing!  It really broke my heart.  I think it was murder.  The chilling transcripts haunt me to this day. 

3/20/17 8:33 AM
10/5/16

Fuck them and their self scanning machines

im not one of their employees - why do I have to do their job and scan? A generation of uni students out of a job

ill rob them whenever I can - and I don't even need the money - it's the principle of forcing me to labour for them

3/20/17 8:51 AM
6/30/14
FartParcelExtraStrong - 

im not one of their employees - why do I have to do their job and scan? A generation of uni students out of a job

ill rob them whenever I can - and I don't even need the money - it's the principle of forcing me to labour for them

umm.you don't have to use the self-checkout. you are not being forced
3/20/17 8:58 AM
10/5/16
TFK_Fanboy -
FartParcelExtraStrong - 

umm.you don't have to use the self-checkout. you are not being forced

Where I live you are.  Only one checkout open and a queue of 10 trolleys.  Yet 10 x self check outs at woolies