OtherGround Forums Rebel Wilson levies charge of SEXUAL HARRASSMENT

1 day ago
9/7/04

Rebel Wilson claims a male star sexually harassed her while his friends tried to tape it

Rebel Wilson is the latest actress to share her story of alleged sexual harassment.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, the Pitch Perfect actress claimed that she was once sexually harassed by one of her male costars while his friends tried to film the incident on their phones.

“A male star, in a position of power asked me to go into a room with him and then asked me repeatedly to stick my finger up his a–. All whilst his male ‘friends’ tried to film the incident on their iPhones and laughed. I repeatedly said no and eventually got out of the room,” she continued.

Wilson also alleged that following the incident, she was “threatened by one of the star’s representatives to be nice and support the male star.”

Wilson then went on to detail a separate alleged incident with a “top director” who invited her to his hotel room.

“Earlier in my career, I also had a ‘hotel room’ encounter with a top director. I thought we were there to talk comedy. Nothing physical happened because the guy’s wife called and started abusing him over the phone for sleeping with actresses and luckily she was yelling so loud that I could hear her and I bolted out of there immediately,” she said. “I was so naive [that] the thought of anything happening apart from ‘work talk’ didn’t even cross my mind.”

1 day ago
9/7/04

Wilson’s rep did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“I feel lucky that I grew up in a pro-female environment, going to an all-girls high school, and that I have such a strong sense of self and have taken self-defense classes. I had the ability to escape both incidents. I realize not everyone is as lucky,” Wilson continued.

Wilson also went on to say that in the future, “if I witness this behavior, whether it happens to me or someone I know, I will no longer be POLITE. Interpret that as you will.”

Wilson’s claims come amid a growing wave of allegations against powerful men in Hollywood, including producer Harvey Weinstein, director Brett Ratner, actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Louis C.K.

1 day ago
2/6/13

This is getting out of hand...

We can’t ask a broad to stick a finger up our asses now?

1 day ago
9/7/04
1 day ago
1/1/01
Her and Amy Schummer need to either just die or go away

Get the fuck off TV and out of movies, you annoying hags!
1 day ago
9/7/04
1 day ago
5/8/10
Thats one big bitch.
1 day ago
9/5/12
She is ugly as fuck! You would think he would have picked a hotter female...
1 day ago
5/18/12
Yea I'm gonna go with no, unless it was all to make fun of her.

She's gross.
Edited: 1 day ago
1/12/12
1 day ago
1/12/12
MMA Playwright - 

Whoa! Just look at this f*cking beast.
I'm guessing three hundo plus.

I can only imagine how many times she had to deal with unwanted sexual advances from men. Hollywood is a rough place.

1 day ago
1/1/01
1 day ago
1/25/04

1 day ago
4/17/17
Why isnt she naming names? Everyone is putting names on the acts.
1 day ago
2/2/12
Had no idea who she was until I scrolled down and saw the pic. Almost there up.

No way her story is real
1 day ago
10/27/03
CloudStrife - Had no idea who she was until I scrolled down and saw the pic. Almost there up.

No way her story is real

Definitely real but she was being trolled.

So the ‘male star’ had his friends film him asking while they all laughed.

Obviously they were going for the shocked reaction.

1 day ago
7/24/12
For a while when I first saw this chick I honestly thought she was wearing a fat suit in her movies.

It's a shame because I think she might be a cute girl under all those rolls.
1 day ago
12/3/11
She's a strong woman but doesn't name her attacker to the public. No worries, she has given the name to her friends so they can quietly save themselves. Glad she is saying something but now is the time to speak out and name names. To hold this information back is the opposite of strong.
1 day ago
8/20/15
Has to be dude from workaholics lol and then Blake and anders filming lol
1 day ago
12/12/02
Starting to wish Empire Wilson had won
1 day ago
8/3/04
BaldTony - Starting to wish Empire Wilson had won

The rebel swallowed the empire.

1 day ago
7/31/09
Well thank god she went to an all girls school and took self defense classes. That probably would have kept Harvey weinsteins from accidentally raping your cooter. Well not Rebels cooter....Weinstein has standards....
1 day ago
8/17/13

No way anyone wanted to trombone that fucking great lump

1 day ago
10/16/10
Haha yeah right
1 day ago
1/1/01

like yall wouldnt tear that big ass up