OtherGround Forums Rich Piana about to die

Edited: 8 days ago
6/15/12

Dude is hanging on for life. Say what you want about this guy. But I've learned a lot about lifting from him. Is he the ultimate gym bro? Yes. Has he  abused roids? Yes. But he has been really transparent about how he lives, what he takes, and how corrupt the supplement industry is. Hope he makes it through. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/rich-piana-bodybuilder-tmz-coma-13462056.amp

8 days ago
4/28/06
Yeah he looks healthy
8 days ago
1/24/14

What did he OD on synthhol?

8 days ago
1/1/01

That website is 95% ads for me. yuckc

8 days ago
7/3/13
Deacster - 

Dude is hanging on for life. Say what you want about this guy. But I've learned a lot about lifting from him. Is he the ultimate gym bro? Yes. Has he  abused roids? Yes. But he has been really transparent about how he lives, what he takes, and how corrupt the supplement industry is. Hope he makes it through. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/rich-piana-bodybuilder-tmz-coma-13462056.amp

I dont have a problem with him either, except for the misinformation he gives about roid use.

All these guys will go on and on about how there is a difference between "using" steroids and "abusing" steroids and that if used reasonably the minor negative side effects of steroid use are outweighed by the good.

Sure enough most of these guys have the strangest ailments by the time they get to 50 years of age. Bring up steroid use on a juicer forum and everyone goes ape shit "schooling" you on how the guy had a genetic predisposition because him momma or pappy had the same shit.

Anyway, seems like an OK dude, but juicers need to open their fucking eyes.
8 days ago
6/29/11

In his honor I will go to Chipotle at 11:58 pm and order a bowl with no beans or rice and quadruple steak. I'll ask order a large drink but also ask for it to be filled with more steak. 

8 days ago
8/18/13

8 days ago
3/18/02

I love how people always qualify with this guy "but at least he is transparent"

lol wtf is that supposed to mean?  Hitler was transparent about hating the jews....the guy made poor life choice after poor life choice and now he is paying the ultimate price.  There is no redeeming social value to this person, no matter how much better your pumps are because of him.  

8 days ago
5/18/10
What a bunch of fucking cunts you boys are. Guy is dying and you just want to talk shit
8 days ago
10/6/15
ryans - What a bunch of fucking cunts you boys are. Guy is dying and you just want to talk shit

8 days ago
1/28/12
BigEyedFish -

lol wtf is that supposed to mean?  Hitler was transparent about hating the jews....the guy made poor life choice after poor life choice and now he is paying the ultimate price.  There is no redeeming social value to this person, no matter how much better your pumps are because of him.  

There is no redeeming quality to catty old bitches such as yourself but yet here you are spewing shit like the cunthair that you are.

8 days ago
5/23/13
His videos are great entertainment, I hope he pulls thru..
8 days ago
10/9/15
CyberPunk -
Deacster - 

I dont have a problem with him either, except for the misinformation he gives about roid use.

All these guys will go on and on about how there is a difference between "using" steroids and "abusing" steroids and that if used reasonably the minor negative side effects of steroid use are outweighed by the good.

Sure enough most of these guys have the strangest ailments by the time they get to 50 years of age. Bring up steroid use on a juicer forum and everyone goes ape shit "schooling" you on how the guy had a genetic predisposition because him momma or pappy had the same shit.

Anyway, seems like an OK dude, but juicers need to open their fucking eyes.

There is some truth to that though. Arnold is what almost 70? Dorian Yates is almost 60 and is in solid health. The ailments if any, seem to come from lifting heavy. All though Yates said the sketchy area is insulin and blames that for the current negative state of bodybuilding. He thinks it's what is bloatinf the waist line and he real cause of what people think is "HGH gut".

8 days ago
12/19/10

thead is a cheap shot..

8 days ago
11/28/09

Sad all around

8 days ago
11/19/06
BigEyedFish -

Rich choose his path in life to be a bodybuilder... and you choose to be an internet cunt...

8 days ago
2/22/11

The dude has many issues. Hope he pulls through, but chances looking slim. Aside from this, he routinely gets plastic surgery and injects himself with large amounts of no telling what. Isn't he in his late 40s? 

8 days ago
3/14/02
BigEyedFish - 

Are you being dense on purpose?

An intelligent person would clearly understand that statement.

I'll break it down for you just in case; Rich Piana is pretty much the ONLY guy out there who admits what he's doing vs hiding it and acting clean like the vast majority of bodybuilders, NFL players etc.

It's not difficult....
8 days ago
1/1/01
The guy is a public health menace, and incredibly toxic to others with body/mental health issues.

That said, I don't wish harm on him at all, and would love to see him pull through and take this as a chance to get healthy and redeem himself.
8 days ago
11/25/10
StevetheWeasel - The guy is a public health menace, and incredibly toxic to others with body/mental health issues.

That said, I don't wish harm on him at all, and would love to see him pull through and take this as a chance to get healthy and redeem himself.

Whatever it takes...right babe?

8 days ago
6/1/10
StevetheWeasel - The guy is a public health menace, and incredibly toxic to others with body/mental health issues.

Agreed, although I fear that no amount of near death episodes are enough for him to get rid of his shitty tattoos 

Regardless I hope he pulls through

8 days ago
4/29/09
I'm seeing that he in fact has died. The LUI is saying it anyway. RIP
8 days ago
4/29/09
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqHqizjZH0/
8 days ago
7/3/13
If true, RIP.
8 days ago
10/21/09