OtherGround Forums SJW travels to Haiti to prove it’s not a #sh#thole

3 days ago
6/22/05

Liberal Activist Is Brutally Raped in Haiti by a Black Man – Blames White Men

Amanda Kijera was on a humanitarian trip to Haiti, when she was violently raped by a black man. The act was both coincidental and devastating, as Kijera was actually in Haiti to dispel the “myths” that violence against women on the island was overstated by women’s rights organizations. The intention of Kijera’s trip was to push back on the portrayal of black men as “savages” in the media. Her hope was that she would eliminate misconceptions and push back against common views imposed by “the man.” However, Kijera’s trip took a turn for the worse when one of the men she had worked to protect cornered her on the rooftop, and raped her numerous times.

“The experience was almost more than I could bear,” Kijera wrote about the incident, “I pleaded with him to honor my commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn’t care.”

According to Kijera, she eventually stopped fighting him, claiming that there was nothing she could do to stop him from raping her repeatedly. After the tragic experience, she placed the blame on a very unexpected course. Women are not the source of their oppression; oppressive policies and the as-yet unaddressed white patriarchy which still dominates the global stage are,” she explained.

She also went on to argue that it is up to the United Nations to support people who are forced to bear the brunt of black male aggression. Kijera makes the outrageous claim that dependency on white people 

3 days ago
1/1/01
So she stops fighting him, than blames white people.
3 days ago
7/20/09
Yeah that was classic. Sounds like NH
3 days ago
9/29/05
I feel like I've heard this story before.

Didn't the same thing happen to a woman who went to Africa ten years ago?

They never learn lol.
3 days ago
1/1/01

You feel like you've heard this story before because you have. It dates back to at least 2010 and has made the rounds here.

It's a pretty disgusting story.

3 days ago
4/22/07
I would laugh but even an idiot getting raped is pretty fucked up.
3 days ago
5/18/17

Happens to dumbcunts that go to muzzie nations too. 

3 days ago
7/20/09
Skillrules -

You feel like you've heard this story before because you have. It dates back to at least 2010 and has made the rounds here.

If I try to fist fight a bear and get mauled is that also disgusting or would I get laughed?
3 days ago
3/15/15
old story is old.
3 days ago
6/3/09
Big_Data -
Skillrules -

If I try to fist fight a bear and get mauled is that also disgusting or would I get laughed?

Try it, let's find out. 

3 days ago
1/7/08
tonberry - I feel like I've heard this story before.

Didn't the same thing happen to a woman who went to Africa ten years ago?

They never learn lol.

There was an Italian woman that decided she was going to hike to the Middle East to show 'humanity's innate goodness' or something.  Didn't make it further than Anatolia in Turkey, before she was raped and murdered.

3 days ago
2/9/14
Skillrules - 

Its made its rounds through out the whole internet. Mostly for her stupidity and lack of self awareness. Gets raped by Black Men and blames White Men for it.
3 days ago
1/1/01
Old.

It turned out that she was (big surprise) sexually abused by her father as a child and is projecting her self-hatred on 'the Patriarchy'.
Edited: 2 days ago
10/5/17
sounds like she went looking for the bbc and found it.
2 days ago
11/9/17
I bet it was some good pussy
2 days ago
8/9/16
4ltr...
2 days ago
6/28/14

Kind of hoping more liberals go to Haiti and stay there

2 days ago
12/24/10

Unfortunate that took place. SJW's getting a dose of the real. People need to smarten up

2 days ago
2/16/17

he cultured the fuck out of her.

2 days ago
3/16/15

"The experience was almost more than I could bear,” Kijera wrote about the incident,

Translates to "His cock wasn't big enough"

2 days ago
3/16/15

Bob Ross, she is from Atlanta.

2 days ago
7/15/04
2 days ago
9/12/05
lol
2 days ago
5/14/09
Bob Ross -

Liberal Activist Is Brutally Raped in Haiti by a Black Man – Blames White Men

Amanda Kijera was on a humanitarian trip to Haiti, when she was violently raped by a black man. The act was both coincidental and devastating, as Kijera was actually in Haiti to dispel the “myths” that violence against women on the island was overstated by women’s rights organizations. The intention of Kijera’s trip was to push back on the portrayal of black men as “savages” in the media. Her hope was that she would eliminate misconceptions and push back against common views imposed by “the man.” However, Kijera’s trip took a turn for the worse when one of the men she had worked to protect cornered her on the rooftop, and raped her numerous times.

“The experience was almost more than I could bear,” Kijera wrote about the incident, “I pleaded with him to honor my commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn’t care.”

According to Kijera, she eventually stopped fighting him, claiming that there was nothing she could do to stop him from raping her repeatedly. After the tragic experience, she placed the blame on a very unexpected course. Women are not the source of their oppression; oppressive policies and the as-yet unaddressed white patriarchy which still dominates the global stage are,” she explained.

She also went on to argue that it is up to the United Nations to support people who are forced to bear the brunt of black male aggression. Kijera makes the outrageous claim that dependency on white people 

This just in, an article from 2010 to go with my bullshit thread title!
2 days ago
1/12/10

Haitians are shitty people. I have never had a positive interaction with them and my BILs friend was just murded by a family of haitians and they tried to make it look like suicide.