1/1/01
America clearly has inferior athletes.
12 days ago
6/26/17

Juwanna man was.a great movie

12 days ago
10/25/14

US boycotting Russia 2018.

But seriously, as an Aussie that last 45 mins of the three games were very tense. Glad we are not playing the US in the playoff, very shocked they are eliminated out-right.

12 days ago
5/19/17
JasonJ - 

The WNBA  has better athletes

most popular game in the entire world with the highest paid sportsmen (except mayweather)

for those talking about athletics.  its not only about being a good athlete -  its about skill.  is damien maia the best athlete?  no but he beat carlos condit in seconds without getting hit.  how could he do that if is not a great athlete?

same principle applies to football (soccer).  what messi can do is like that.    its beauty, its angles and timing.  its speed and changes of pace.  its complex.  its skill.

12 days ago
9/13/02

because only 12 year old boys and lesbians care about soccer in the united states. any teenage boy that is even moderately athletic is playing a different sport and getting a scholarship to their school of choice.

12 days ago
8/28/11
Don't have to worry about them not standing for the national anthem.
12 days ago
9/13/02
DavidYorkshire -
JasonJ - 

most popular game in the entire world with the highest paid sportsmen (except mayweather)

for those talking about athletics.  its not only about being a good athlete -  its about skill.  is damien maia the best athlete?  no but he beat carlos condit in seconds without getting hit.  how could he do that if is not a great athlete?

same principle applies to football (soccer).  what messi can do is like that.    its beauty, its angles and timing.  its speed and changes of pace.  its complex.  its skill.

MUCH longer and harder road to make money in the states playing soccer than just about any other sport here. if it wasn't, you'd see the top athletes moving towards soccer in the states. but they're not.

12 days ago
5/21/12
Mr. Wright -
DavidYorkshire -
JasonJ - 

MUCH longer and harder road to make money in the states playing soccer than just about any other sport here. if it wasn't, you'd see the top athletes moving towards soccer in the states. but they're not.

If they're good enough it's actually a quicker road. Freddie Adu was being scouted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe when he was just a teen.

He went on to play at a pretty high level but never lived up to his potential.

The point is if a player is good enough there's scouts that recruit players from all over the globe and they're recruiting kids as young as 11 and 12 now.

12 days ago
1/28/12
Squatdog - America clearly has inferior athletes.

Imagine every cornerback and 4.4 running halfback in college and the pros playing soccer.

Lol. Gg, world.

Edited: 12 days ago
3/17/14

Because our best athletes dont give a damn about soccor.

Football(american)-Baseball-Basketball-Hockey-Track/Field will alway have more talented athletes in the sport.

Shit in a few year MMA will have a bigger talent pool.

12 days ago
8/4/10
IgnorantDeadline -

Imagine every cornerback and 4.4 running halfback in college and the pros playing soccer.

Lol. Gg, world.

Fucking this
12 days ago
10/18/14

pulisic making his appointment to a laser removal shop right now

12 days ago
9/13/02
Fedoral Crime -
Mr. Wright -
DavidYorkshire -
JasonJ - 

If they're good enough it's actually a quicker road. Freddie Adu was being scouted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe when he was just a teen.

The point is if a player is good enough there's scouts that recruit players from all over the globe and they're recruiting kids as young as 11 and 12 now.

right, by the time he was a teen. problem is MOST kids in the states have moved on from hockey by the time they're 10-11 years old. it happened with my kids and all of my sons friends. as soon as they hit a certain age here a ton of opportunities in different sports open up. especially where i live (southern california).

my sons and their friends all went from starting out playing soccer from like 6-10, then branching out into baseball, hockey, swimming, etc. the time requirements at the highest levels for kids that age only allow for kids to play one sport. personally, i gave my kids the choice between soccer, swimming and BJJ/MT. they picked swimming and BJJ/MT and every time i ask them if they want to give up one of those activities for soccer they tell me no. 

12 days ago
6/22/07
IgnorantDeadline - 

Lol. Gg, world.

Burst speed =/= endurance. Soccer is exhausting. I ain't a fan of it, but it felt like more of a sport than baseball or basketball to play.
12 days ago
9/13/02
IgnorantDeadline -

Lol. Gg, world.

lol and this

12 days ago
3/17/14

I dont know the numbers but I would not be shocked if the talent pool for Lacross was bigger in america then soccer is here.

Soccer maybe lucky to have the 6th biggest talent pool in america.

12 days ago
1/1/01
It's a good game for kids to play so their parents can act like their children are athletes.
Edited: 12 days ago
3/17/14
Fedoral Crime -
Mr. Wright -
DavidYorkshire -
JasonJ - 

I dont see how that helps your case.

Its not even close the amount of kids who get scouted in football-baseball-basketball-hockey in their teen years by colleges then compared to soccer. Soccer is lucky and can pay a kid way earlier then American football can, and yet more kids rather play that game then soccer.

12 days ago
6/28/10

When was it alive?  I guess Women soccer is or was alive, haven't heard anything about that lately.