OtherGround Forums Synthetic Urine?

7/13/13 1:32 AM
1/4/07

I've been looking for work for over 9 months and its been really demoralizing, I'm now at the point of applying to big box retail stores and thankfully one gave me a job, I just have to take a drug test at a lab. I smoke weed, it helps me sleep and a long time ago I gave up everything else (alc, blow, etc) and just kept this.

I bought this "Quick Fix" synthetic urine to use for the test and wondered if anyone had used it before and what the results were. My old stepdad used to use it all the time for his jobs impromptu urine tests. I just googled it and the results have me worried. There are people who rave about it and people who are saying it cost them jobs. I know to take online reviews with a grain of salt but this is really a situation that I cannot afford to go badly.

Any of you all used Quick Fix or something along the same lines?

7/13/13 1:37 AM
1/4/07
BellatorGhostAgent - at a lab that is a no go. Actual labs will be able to tell if its real human piss. If it were just one of the piss in a cups test where the line shows positive/negative ud be fine. But labs test to make sure the piss is real aswell.

Best bet is to have a friend with clean piss, piss in a condom for ya n sneak that in. Just make sure you warm the piss up before u go in, because it will also show u failed if you go in there with cold piss. Id always just sit the piss ontop of your car vent n turn ur heater on full blast for a lil to heat it up.

Good luck

Really? They advertise (and people have attaested to) using it in real lab tests?

7/13/13 1:38 AM
4/4/02
My understanding is that if it's a simple "dip strip" test, you'll be good.

If its a more expensive, in-depth multi panel drug test that is being run through a lab....yeah they'll know that shit isn't real urine.

I imagine a big-box store is shelling out $40+ to drug test every entrance-level employee. Phone Post
7/13/13 1:42 AM
4/4/02
MushroomHead - My understanding is that if it's a simple "dip strip" test, you'll be good.

If its a more expensive, in-depth multi panel drug test that is being run through a lab....yeah they'll know that shit isn't real urine.

I imagine a big-box store is shelling out $40+ to drug test every entrance-level employee. Phone Post
Sorry, I meant *isn't* shelling out $40 Phone Post
7/13/13 1:42 AM
1/4/07
MushroomHead -  My understanding is that if it's a simple "dip strip" test, you'll be good.

You DO imagine a big box shelling out the cash for the expensive tests or you do not?

7/13/13 1:43 AM
1/4/07
MushroomHead - 
MushroomHead - My understanding is that if it's a simple "dip strip" test, you'll be good.

Sorry, I meant *isn't* shelling out $40 Phone Post

ok gotcha, I'm hoping with the recession they are just going with the cheapest test possible.

7/13/13 1:44 AM
7/16/09
Have passed three tests with quick fix and known others who have as well, never had any problems with it. and these weren't cheap drip strip tests to my knowledge. two to get hired and 1 after someone slammed their brakes in front of me and caused a minor accident.
7/13/13 1:47 AM
1/4/07
A Dingo Ate My Creepy - Have passed three tests with quick fix and known others who have as well, never had any problems with it. and these weren't cheap drip strip tests to my knowledge. two to get hired and 1 after someone slammed their brakes in front of me and caused a minor accident.

See thats what I want to hear.

I'm telling you, these reviews from random sites off Google have me worried. I cant afford to lose this job.

VTFU

7/13/13 1:50 AM
7/16/09
I have tried some of those drinks in the past, those things don't work for shit. Either get someone's piss or use the fake stuff, only way to go.
7/13/13 1:51 AM
1/4/07
A Dingo Ate My Creepy - I have tried some of those drinks in the past, those things don't work for shit. Either get someone's piss or use the fake stuff, only way to go.

Yea I wouldnt trust those, I have friends who have used them but something doesnt sound right to me.

Like, I can smoke semi-daily for years and then piound a couple drinks and Im fine... sounds fishy.

7/13/13 1:53 AM
4/29/09
I'm in the same boat but I can't afford it. I'm working the fuck out and drinking a lot of water. Pray for me og.. Phone Post
7/13/13 1:55 AM
1/4/07
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -  I'm in the same boat but I can't afford it. I'm working the fuck out and drinking a lot of water. Pray for me og.. Phone Post

Are you lean? No homo.

I ask because I know a few guys who are super cut and smoke all the time, they just run a bunch in sweats and drink a fuckload of water and they ALWAYS pass.  I carry some extra pounds for emergencies so I can't go that route. :(

Ill pray for you if you pray for me... beep?

7/13/13 1:56 AM
4/4/02
TheOne -
A Dingo Ate My Creepy - Have passed three tests with quick fix and known others who have as well, never had any problems with it. and these weren't cheap drip strip tests to my knowledge. two to get hired and 1 after someone slammed their brakes in front of me and caused a minor accident.

I'm telling you, these reviews from random sites off Google have me worried. I cant afford to lose this job.

VTFU

I'm not calling that guy a liar, he may well be telling the truth.

But I work in a hospital that does multi panel GC-MS screening, and I know synthetic urine doesn't fly in the lab here.

Several years ago, synthetic urine might have worked, but I am absolutely positive that current, up-to-date lab screening technology has caught up w/ synthetic urine. Phone Post
7/13/13 1:58 AM
2/3/12
Having worked at a big box retailer for several years I can tell you they don't test for DNA so synthetic urine will work. Don't stress make sure the temperature is correct and you'll be fine. Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 1:58 AM
1/4/07
MushroomHead - 
TheOne -

VTFU

But I work in a hospital that does multi panel GC-MS screening, and I know synthetic urine doesn't fly in the lab here.

Several years ago, synthetic urine might have worked, but I am absolutely positive that current, up-to-date lab screening technology has caught up w/ synthetic urine. Phone Post

Fuck...

I'm hoping they use one of the cups with the stick attached, I mean I think that would be the most inexpensive and least in depth way to test new hires. Am I right?

7/13/13 1:59 AM
1/4/07
Zombit Jesus - Having worked at a big box retailer for several years I can tell you they don't test for DNA so synthetic urine will work. Don't stress make sure the temperature is correct and you'll be fine. Phone Post 3.0

Im stressing hard brother and I have a packed bowl sitting next to me. I dont wanna hit it because I feel like itll fuck my karma up. Almost a year unemplyed really fucks with your head.

7/13/13 1:59 AM
4/28/10
Google dehydrated human urine, thank me later Phone Post 3.0
7/13/13 2:01 AM
4/4/02
TheOne -
MushroomHead - 
TheOne -

VTFU

Fuck...

I'm hoping they use one of the cups with the stick attached, I mean I think that would be the most inexpensive and least in depth way to test new hires. Am I right?

I'm 97% sure for that job, it will be a simple dip-strip.

I would be very, very surprised if they went through the trouble of doing a multi panel lab test for that. Those aren't very cheap. Phone Post
7/13/13 2:01 AM
7/16/09
If you say so. Last test was a year and a half ago. For a large corporation who uses a lab to come do the tests, collect the cups, etc..

And before that the tests were always in cups at a Medical facility, in cups sent away for results. Passed three of these tests. Known at least 3-4 others who have used the same stuff for various tests.
7/13/13 2:02 AM
7/16/09
Including Government
7/16/09
The only thing tested on the cup itself was the temperature
4/29/09
TheOne -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -  I'm in the same boat but I can't afford it. I'm working the fuck out and drinking a lot of water. Pray for me og.. Phone Post

Are you lean? No homo.

I ask because I know a few guys who are super cut and smoke all the time, they just run a bunch in sweats and drink a fuckload of water and they ALWAYS pass.  I carry some extra pounds for emergencies so I can't go that route. :(

Lean yes, cut no. I haven't been smoking that much at all either. I think I can shake it within a week and a half but I'm still nervous. I need monies Phone Post
7/13/13 2:03 AM
4/29/09
WAR THEONE !! Phone Post
7/13/13 2:04 AM
1/4/07
A Dingo Ate My Creepy - Including Government

That takes some brass balls, everything I read says that if they catch you using synthetic piss for government its illegal.

Thanks for your experience, puts me at ease a bit.

7/13/13 2:06 AM
1/4/07
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
TheOne -

Are you lean? No homo.

Lean yes, cut no. I haven't been smoking that much at all either. I think I can shake it within a week and a half but I'm still nervous. I need monies Phone Post

Yea, I meant it more as a "do you carry fat?" than "are you cut?" because THC is fat soluable which means is stored in fat. If you dont have fat its easier to flush your system with water and excersise. I carry some pounds so even if I did all that i'd still probably pop from the fat being digested and the THC in that fat being released back into my piss.

(All of that is from my own research and many years of friends taking tests, Im no Dr.)