OtherGround Forums The guy cheating with your wife comes to your home

8/11/17 2:18 AM
1/1/01

What would you do?

I ask, because my brother-in-law of mine is facing some serious charges.  Yes, he fucked up but the DA is going bombastic with charges for a public servant (Firefighter) who is damn straight a good guy and a good person who just faced one of those situations in life that most men fear ever facing because they would make the same decision.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/36100961/phoenix-firefighter-accused-of-kidnapping-assaulting-wifes-lover

The backstory is this little 23 hipster kid that worked with the wife at Fry's and he is a barista.  Fell in love with her and was going to man up and go to the martial home with children to tell him this - he was warned several times NOT to come over and he still did.

So when he came over, DJ worked him over a little but just wanted to scare the living shit out of him.  Now an aggressive POS DA is trying to push outrageous charges.  We are starting to mount the defense and getting money together but with a case with this much public image, we need help.  Yea, DJ deserves to get punished some but it does not mean he should lose everything in his life for taking the same action that most men would.

The media story is out from the boyfriend - No they were not getting a divorce, no he did not lure the guy over (texts will prove that in court).

https://www.youcaring.com/djlee-901379

8/11/17 2:29 AM
9/4/11

It's murdaaaa 

"Ja rule"

8/11/17 2:33 AM
9/5/12
Let her go. If wife wants to leave .
8/11/17 2:35 AM
1/13/13

ummmmm the guy pulled a gun, handcuffed him and beat him. He deserves what he gets imo. Ive been in some pretty horrible situations. Just leave.

Edited: 8/11/17 2:40 AM
1/1/01
TryhardNobody - 

ummmmm the guy pulled a gun, handcuffed him and beat him. He deserves what he gets imo. Ive been in some pretty horrible situations. Just leave.

You forgot to mention the part where he WENT to DJ's house when he was warned several times not to even think about it.

8/11/17 2:38 AM
1/1/01
A retired fireman I knew caught a kid stealing from him, he grabbed him and threw him into his fishing coolers on his boat and locked it. He told the kid he was going fishing and he was going to drop him in the middle of the ocean. He let the kid go after cooking him for some time in the hot sun. Lucky the kid didnt snitch.
8/11/17 2:40 AM
10/3/16
Sooo the wife helped lure him to the garage? May have pointed a gun at him? Well in any case, your boy fucked up. Straight up whooping him for an hour while the dude was handcuffed? Yikes.
8/11/17 2:41 AM
1/13/13
Road Warrior Fin -
TryhardNobody - 

You forgot to mention the part where he WENT to DJ's house when he was warned several times not to even think about it.

Yeah the wife invited him inside......where husband pulled a gun and handcuffed him. Then beat him. That is some crazy shit. You cant invite ppl in and pull guns then handcuff them because your wife is a whore. Probably time to leave your wife at that point. If you care about your kids you dont pull guns and beat ppl. Because now he may not be around for his kids. If you care about your kids, you leave the whore

8/11/17 2:41 AM
7/20/09
Road Warrior Fin -
TryhardNobody - 

Oh no, let's kill him!! Do you also handcuff and beat the shit out of Jehova's Witnesses?
8/11/17 2:42 AM
6/13/15

Wife is a cunt. 

8/11/17 2:44 AM
12/30/03

Once you handcuff the guy, you've lost any chance at not doing time. The DA will have so many charges against him that at least one will stick and he will do some time. 

In that situation, you have to just leave or beat the guy up. Every situation is different but that sounds like your buddy needs to hope for a plea bargain. 

8/11/17 2:48 AM
1/13/13

fight him in front yard? Likely get off

invite him in pull gun and handcuff? probly 3 yrs

8/11/17 2:51 AM
9/13/11

Deprivation of Liberty ain't no joke. Sounds like wife's a whore.

8/11/17 2:55 AM
8/16/11

sounds like your friend is going to be making merlot in the toilet.

also sounds like he deserves it.

8/11/17 2:57 AM
7/12/14

It's arm chair quarterbacking for sure but you just have to leave or walk away from it. It's not the other guys fault, if anything he's being a man for coming clean. Still a dumbass and a shit stain but its a partner's onus not to cheat, third party isn't the one who betrayed you.

I think I'd only do anything to the guy if I wanted to do it to the woman and he is an acceptable standstill. Walked home to this in my bed in the home I was paying for. we werent married and had no kids, I left. Bitches aren't worth going to prison, and I would certainly think not worth losing your kids over.

Good luck to him regardless.

8/11/17 2:57 AM
3/7/06

I am in Phoenix. Who is your relatives attorneys?

8/11/17 2:58 AM
1/1/01
Banchan - 
Road Warrior Fin -
TryhardNobody - 

Wife openly admitted she was cheating so why did he beat this guy??  Its the wifes responsibility to end things and keep him away.  Luring him to the house with her phone tying up and beating him at gun and knife point?  Im scared of DJ broe.

And

"Our buddy is being wrongly accused of assault and kidnapping "

How is he wrongly accused?  He did do all of those things.

The media story isn't true, this is HIS side of the story.

He was told, IN TEXT, which will be in court to not come over.

He recently just found this out and did not know his wife was cheating not was she going through an open divorce.

The details will come out, the asshole hipster kid made the first strike, - the news should reflect it once the defense starts mounting up.

8/11/17 3:01 AM
6/28/09
This is the type of shit that happens when two men squabble over a worthless skank. Not saying what DJ did was right, but I can understand. The co-worker got a little roughed up but gained a valuable lesson on the repercussions of slipping his dick in a married whores twat.
8/11/17 3:04 AM
4/11/10

BIL? You need to have a talk to your sister about why she is cheating. 

8/11/17 3:04 AM
12/10/09
Road Warrior Fin -
Banchan - 
Road Warrior Fin -
TryhardNobody - 

Wife openly admitted she was cheating so why did he beat this guy??  Its the wifes responsibility to end things and keep him away.  Luring him to the house with her phone tying up and beating him at gun and knife point?  Im scared of DJ broe.

And

"Our buddy is being wrongly accused of assault and kidnapping "

How is he wrongly accused?  He did do all of those things.

The media story isn't true, this is HIS side of the story.

He was told, IN TEXT, which will be in court to not come over.

He recently just found this out and did not know his wife was cheating not was she going through an open divorce.

The details will come out, the asshole hipster kid made the first strike, - the news should reflect it once the defense starts mounting up.

It says that right in the story. 

8/11/17 3:05 AM
11/20/12

So you know for a fact his story is bullshit.

8/11/17 3:09 AM
11/9/13
It doesn't matter if he was told not to come over, they didn't have to answer the door let alone handcuff and use the threat of weapons. You say this is the victim's story but the article says "According to court documents, she corroborated much of what the victim told investigators." So apparently the wife is confirming most of what occurred.
8/11/17 3:11 AM
1/1/01
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 

So you know for a fact his story is bullshit.

It will come out

8/11/17 3:13 AM
9/22/16
LOL.

Firefighter boy and his insane wife both deserve prison time. Can I donate to the prosecution?
8/11/17 3:16 AM
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - LOL.

Firefighter boy and his insane wife both deserve prison time. Can I donate to the prosecution?

Ha ha, my family is suffering from this - children are going to be without their father ha ha - yea fuck him

Are you just trying to sound like an asshole or are you some little 23 year old hipster fuck that doesn't respect someone's family?