9 days ago
2/3/10
Talking over joe, hating on herbs.
9 days ago
2/16/04
Thought you were talking about Rogan
9 days ago
10/13/14
Herb Dean has made some questionable calls lately. A little hate is expected.
9 days ago
1/1/01
scourge - Thought you were talking about Rogan

first post gets it

9 days ago
12/17/14

Pot makes you a Moron!

9 days ago
12/17/14

*gets his popcorn out*

9 days ago
6/30/07
Who's the guest?
9 days ago
9/22/16
scourge - Thought you were talking about Rogan

Invisible VU.
9 days ago
1/15/15

This is awkward.

9 days ago
2/8/16

Edited: 9 days ago
2/8/16

Joe hides behind " I'm a centrist, you have blinders" 

But can't even admit maybe, just maybe, widespread marijuana access could lead to some negative consequences, such as but not limited to, fatal car accidents, edible overdose,  and mental illness. 

So joes arguing that eating edibles and driving is not potentially fatal....

Ok centrist smh. Joe's a hypocrite but he's too rich and to arrogant to understand....blinders. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
Who's the guest? I though Steven Crowder was going to be on today, but I doubt he's the one being referred to as an idiot
9 days ago
9/8/10
Solidis -

But can't even admit maybe, just maybe, widespread marijuana access could lead to some negative consequences, such as but not limited to, fatal car accidents, edible overdose,  and mental illness. 

Ok centrist smh. Joe's a hypocrite but he's too rich and to arrogant to understand....blinders. 

Source of "edible overdose"

Pretty sure it's literally impossible to die from overingesting marijuana.

9 days ago
12/14/16
McBottery - 
Solidis -

Source of "edible overdose"

Pretty sure it's literally impossible to die from overingesting marijuana.

To do so by smoking is essentially impossible but I'm not sure that's the case with edibles.

Who the fuck is the guest?
9 days ago
4/15/16
Solidis -

I know it leads to laziness, lack of drive and weight gain.
9 days ago
8/20/15
Edibles dont kill you, it just fucking sucks eating too much. I have done it myself. You get paranoid and freak out, all is well in a little though. Like a bad trip on shrooms basically.
Edited: 9 days ago
9/19/16

Crowder is in all likelihood wrong about that Colorado weed study, but joe isn't right either. He can't prove weed didn't influence any of those fatalities. I smoke mass amounts of wax everyday and have been smoking since 2001 when I was 12, and I can drive on 1000+mg of edibles. but I know people who absolutely could cause fatal car wrecks, while high. 

Joe is a douche bag and sucks at arguing. 

9 days ago
1/27/07

Bravo is back on again?

9 days ago
12/14/16
"I can drive on 1000+mg of edibles."

I'm sure plenty of people think the same way about alcohol.

Drive off a cliff alone before you kill someone, please
9 days ago
1/14/07
Solidis -

And if any of those things happened, do you think it would approach anywhere in the vicinity of alcohol related instances?

Weed is super tame compared to booze.
9 days ago
1/25/04

I was listening to Love Line with Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew from 1997 and Rogan was pulling that same shit with them

9 days ago
9/8/10
Hashtag -
Solidis -

I know it leads to laziness, lack of drive and weight gain.

lol no

9 days ago
9/14/13

So why not make it an offence like drink driving to drive while high and leave weed legalised

9 days ago
10/31/13
sicko - Who's the guest? I though Steven Crowder was going to be on today, but I doubt he's the one being referred to as an idiot

Why would you doubt that he's an idiot?  It is him, BTW.

9 days ago
8/2/04
Joe came across like a bit of a condescending a-hole, even before pot was bought up, smoking his pipe and talking nonsense. Crowder said he thinks it should be legal he just doesn't like the misinformation about the side effects it can cause some people and the benefits as well. Fair argument but Joe took it too far.