2/15/17 8:06 PM
1/15/15

This is awkward.

2/15/17 8:08 PM
2/8/16

Edited: 2/15/17 8:12 PM
2/8/16

Joe hides behind " I'm a centrist, you have blinders" 

But can't even admit maybe, just maybe, widespread marijuana access could lead to some negative consequences, such as but not limited to, fatal car accidents, edible overdose,  and mental illness. 

So joes arguing that eating edibles and driving is not potentially fatal....

Ok centrist smh. Joe's a hypocrite but he's too rich and to arrogant to understand....blinders. 

2/15/17 8:14 PM
1/1/01
Who's the guest? I though Steven Crowder was going to be on today, but I doubt he's the one being referred to as an idiot
2/15/17 8:17 PM
9/8/10
Solidis -

But can't even admit maybe, just maybe, widespread marijuana access could lead to some negative consequences, such as but not limited to, fatal car accidents, edible overdose,  and mental illness. 

Ok centrist smh. Joe's a hypocrite but he's too rich and to arrogant to understand....blinders. 

Source of "edible overdose"

Pretty sure it's literally impossible to die from overingesting marijuana.

2/15/17 8:22 PM
12/14/16
McBottery - 
Solidis -

Source of "edible overdose"

Pretty sure it's literally impossible to die from overingesting marijuana.

To do so by smoking is essentially impossible but I'm not sure that's the case with edibles.

Who the fuck is the guest?
2/15/17 8:23 PM
4/15/16
Solidis -

I know it leads to laziness, lack of drive and weight gain.
2/15/17 8:24 PM
8/20/15
Edibles dont kill you, it just fucking sucks eating too much. I have done it myself. You get paranoid and freak out, all is well in a little though. Like a bad trip on shrooms basically.
Edited: 2/15/17 8:25 PM
9/19/16

Crowder is in all likelihood wrong about that Colorado weed study, but joe isn't right either. He can't prove weed didn't influence any of those fatalities. I smoke mass amounts of wax everyday and have been smoking since 2001 when I was 12, and I can drive on 1000+mg of edibles. but I know people who absolutely could cause fatal car wrecks, while high. 

Joe is a douche bag and sucks at arguing. 

2/15/17 8:31 PM
1/27/07

Bravo is back on again?

2/15/17 8:33 PM
12/14/16
"I can drive on 1000+mg of edibles."

I'm sure plenty of people think the same way about alcohol.

Drive off a cliff alone before you kill someone, please
2/15/17 8:35 PM
1/14/07
Solidis -

And if any of those things happened, do you think it would approach anywhere in the vicinity of alcohol related instances?

Weed is super tame compared to booze.
2/15/17 8:38 PM
1/25/04

I was listening to Love Line with Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew from 1997 and Rogan was pulling that same shit with them

2/15/17 8:39 PM
9/8/10
Hashtag -
Solidis -

I know it leads to laziness, lack of drive and weight gain.

lol no

2/15/17 8:44 PM
9/14/13

So why not make it an offence like drink driving to drive while high and leave weed legalised

2/15/17 8:55 PM
10/31/13
sicko - Who's the guest? I though Steven Crowder was going to be on today, but I doubt he's the one being referred to as an idiot

Why would you doubt that he's an idiot?  It is him, BTW.

2/15/17 8:59 PM
8/2/04
Joe came across like a bit of a condescending a-hole, even before pot was bought up, smoking his pipe and talking nonsense. Crowder said he thinks it should be legal he just doesn't like the misinformation about the side effects it can cause some people and the benefits as well. Fair argument but Joe took it too far.
Edited: 2/15/17 9:10 PM
1/1/01
Long Ball Larry - Joe came across like a bit of a condescending a-hole, even before pot was bought up, smoking his pipe and talking nonsense. Crowder said he thinks it should be legal he just doesn"t like the misinformation about the side effects it can cause some people and the benefits as well. Fair argument but Joe took it too far.

I like Joe and his show but he is a flat out zealot when it comes to weed and psychedelics in general. And by zealot I mean stupid asshole lol.

2/15/17 9:16 PM
10/31/13
Solidis -

Given the amount of drunk driving, mobile phone use, poor judgement, and lack of driving skills, I agree that we don't need more distractions or impediments to safe driving.  However, some studies have shown that - compared to alcohol consumption - use of marijuana in moderate doses does not impair driving skills.  

Here's an excerpt from the summary of one such study. 

Source:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

4. Summary of effects of marijuana on driving performance

Although cognitive studies suggest that cannabis use may lead to unsafe driving, experimental studies have suggested that it can have the opposite effect. Epidemiological studies have themselves been inconsistent, and thus have not resolved the question. One possibility is that people who smoke marijuana share qualities—being young, male, and risk-taking—that would increase their risk of road traffic accidents even in the absence of marijuana use. It has been suggested that there is a single factor that underlies adolescent “problem behaviors” such as illicit drug use, precocious sexual intercourse, and problem drinking.96 Two epidemiological studies in New Zealand that attempted to address this hypothesis found that the significant relationship that existed between self-reported cannabis use and self-reported accidents (OR 1.6 and 3.9, respectively) disappeared after risky driver behaviors and unsafe driver attitudes were controlled for.97, 98 A follow-up study found that the crash risk for driving under the influence of cannabis more than 20 times in one year (OR 2.25) was halved and reduced to marginal significance when distance driven and self-reported risky driving behaviors were controlled for.99 A third Canadian study that compared crash rates in cannabis users found an even higher adjusted OR of 2.61 for crashing over the course of the year in those who drove while “stoned” versus marijuana smokers who did not, suggesting that the decision to drive while intoxicated may predict poor judgment and unsafe driving habits even in the absence of marijuana use.100