OtherGround Forums Tom Sizemore molested a 11 year old

Edited: 10 days ago
2/5/10

And these fucks have events like the Oscars where they celebrate each other....remember last Oscars when they were being political liberal virtue signaling snobs. The difference a year makes 

Tom Sizemore was sent home from the Utah set of Born Killers in 2003 after an 11-year-old actress claimed that the actor had inappropriately touched her genitals, a dozen of cast and crew members who worked on the film told The Hollywood Reporter.

They alleged the incident occurred towards the end of production, while photos were being taken of the young actress sitting on Sizemore’s lap.

Actress Robyn Adamson — who was present during the shoot — said, “At one point her eyes got just huge, like she could’ve vomited.” Afterwards, she said the young girl “had trouble taking direction.”

The next day, casting director Catrine McGregor said she got a call from the young girl’s agent, informing her that the girl had told her mother she had been inappropriately touched.

The film’s producers Michael Manshel and Gus Spoliansky claimed that as soon as they heard the allegation, Sizemore was removed from set. Manshel also added that “they did talk to the police but didn’t press charges.

“We also talked to Tom at the time and told him everything that had been told to us and he said: ‘I’ve done a lot of awful things, and I’d never do anything with kids.’ ”

Sizemore previously pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor charges of domestic abuse for assaulting his girlfriend in July 2016. In 2003, the actor was sentenced to six months in jail for physically abusing his then-girlfriend Heidi Fleiss during their two-year relationship. He later violated probation by contacting Fleiss, failing several drug tests and using a prosthetic device in an attempt to fake a drug test.

THR reported that after the girl’s parents did not press charges, Sizemore returned to production to film reshoots.

Sizemore’s agent Stephen Rice told THR that the actor had declined to comment on the allegation, saying, “Our position is ‘no comment.’ ”

PEOPLE’s request to Sizemore’s reps for comment were not immediately returned.

The next day, casting director Catrine McGregor said she got a call from the young girl’s agent, informing her that the girl had told her mother she had been inappropriately touched.

The film’s producers Michael Manshel and Gus Spoliansky claimed that as soon as they heard the allegation, Sizemore was removed from set. Manshel also added that “they did talk to the police but didn’t press charges.

“We also talked to Tom at the time and told him everything that had been told to us and he said: ‘I’ve done a lot of awful things, and I’d never do anything with kids.’ ”

Sizemore previously pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor charges of domestic abuse for assaulting his girlfriend in July 2016. In 2003, the actor was sentenced to six months in jail for physically abusing his then-girlfriend Heidi Fleiss during their two-year relationship. He later violated probation by contacting Fleiss, failing several drug tests and using a prosthetic device in an attempt to fake a drug test.

THR reported that after the girl’s parents did not press charges, Sizemore returned to production to film reshoots.

Sizemore’s agent Stephen Rice told THR that the actor had declined to comment on the allegation, saying, “Our position is ‘no comment.’ ”

PEOPLE’s request to Sizemore’s reps for comment were not immediately returned.

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/people-tom_sizemore_was_sent_home_from_a_movie_set_for_al-rtime/category/entertainment

10 days ago
1/1/01
He seems like a dirtbag
10 days ago
3/17/17
I havent watch a new mainstream hollywood movie that was "good" in a long time.

Turns out the decay was coming from behind the scenes. The whole industry is gross and isnt even entertaining anymore if were being honest. Movies are terrible now and acting in nearly all movies is a joke. All movies have so much CGI they look like cartoons in that gay digital 4k format and all the actors/actresses have zero range and therefore act "goofy" even in serious roles (The Rock, Chris Pratt, Wahlberg, etc).

The lack of quality is what honestly brought the darkness to the surface. Before, when the movies were GREAT, these sexual abuse horrors were just rumors and nobody cared. Its only when it became clear that movies SUCK now that it all came to light. I find that Part of this whole thing kind of funny.
10 days ago
10/25/08

It was good of him to preemtively end his career several years in advance of this news.

10 days ago
8/16/12

Scagnetti on scagnetti

10 days ago
4/17/17
Saemi Nakamura? She was 11 when NBK came out in 2011.
10 days ago
4/17/13
He was accused and denied allegations OP, your thread title sucks.
Edited: 9 days ago
2/5/10
Sogflop - He was accused and denied allegations OP, your thread title sucks.

It's out in the news today getting reported on multiple channels You  bellend. Her parents never pressed charges and it was swept under the rug. The cast is now talking about it because everyone is in hollywood

10 days ago
2/5/10
We Are All One Mean Species - Saemi Nakamura? She was 11 when NBK came out in 2011.

It was for the movie born killers not natural born killers. He was in both

9 days ago
10/16/10
Crazy
Edited: 9 days ago
3/23/14

Am I the only one who thinks that at some point someone is gonna have to follow through and press charges? I mean if there's no legal action taken and people lose their careers (rightfully so If these allegations are true), isn't that opening up the accusers to blow back through lawsuits claiming slander?  I don't have any knowledge of laws regarding this, but from just reading stories that prop up on here about various lawsuits, I think it might be plausible that without legal action being taken against the accused, this is all ultimately a witch hunt that might see the law in favor of the accused after the dust settles.

9 days ago
1/2/08
Fuuck what an POS. NBK, True Romance and Saving Private Ryan...what am I to think now...fuuck
9 days ago
8/20/15
Fuck Tom Sizemore If true, but this is America we need due process. He denied the allegations according to the article and then had no comment.
9 days ago
6/12/13

OP.....regarding oscars.....Hollywood elites still do not see themselves as hypocritical scumbags. Im sure Weinstein still fancies himself a solid guy. 

9 days ago
6/24/11

They decided not to press charges?

9 days ago
2/5/10

You're right...but there were over 10 people that saw him doing it and told producers, according to the news story on tv. They must have really hated him to all backup this story if not true

9 days ago
2/24/07

The more I read about  Tom Sizemore the more I realize he's a real jerk.

9 days ago
2/5/10
ABCTT_WillD -

They decided not to press charges?

Wouldn't  be the first horrible child actor parents. Who knows

9 days ago
12/9/13

mm, why does photo's need to be taken with that child being on his lap?

9 days ago
12/3/11
Hollywood and Washington DC are cesspools
9 days ago
7/31/09

http://perezhilton.com/2017-11-13-tom-sizemore-born-killers-movie-set-11-year-old-girl-molestation-accusation#.WgqzVVWnHft

We need to warn you in advance, this is one of the most disgusting stories we've heard over the past month, and that is truly saying something.

According to a new investigation by The Hollywood Reporter, Tom Sizemore was kicked off of a movie set in 2003 for allegedly molesting an 11-year-old girl.

The actor was filming a movie called at the time Piggy Bank (later released as Born Killers, likely to draft off of the notoriety of Sizemore's role in Natural Born Killers), when a child actress told her mother Sizemore "put his finger inside her."

THR spoke to a dozen witnesses from the film set to confirm the incident, which allegedly occurred during a still shoot, in which Sizemore, actress Robyn Adamson as his wife, and the girl playing his daughter were recreating family photographs.

Adamson remembers the exact moment she saw something she couldn't explain at the time happen when the 11-year-old was seated on Sizemore's lap:

"At one point her eyes got just huge, like she could've vomited. I was watching her. She soon reintegrated and kept going, although she had trouble taking direction. Later, when I was told about what happened, I knew exactly what it was."

No one knew what had happened at the time.

It wasn't until the next day that the actress' mother called casting director Catrine McGregor, who recalls the horrifying incident in detail:

"The mother noticed that her daughter was unusually quiet and told her she was going to take her to this swimming place that was the little girl's favorite thing. When the girl put on her bathing suit, she told her mother that it reminded her of the day before, in an upsetting way — that the bathing suit's contact against her felt like what happened when the man had put his finger inside her."

McGregor says she filed a report with SAG.

Production assistant Roi Maufas says he remembers news of the horrific allegations spreading to the entire crew and how upset they all were:

"The little girl said what she said and we all thought, 'That fucking sleazebag.' There was never any doubt. He was this guy who was already known for making inappropriate comments, being drunk, being high. We're talking about consistent behavior, just being 'Tom Sizemore' on set every day. Then this happens. Guys reached for hammers. [Producer James R. Rosenthal, who died in 2011], who was livid himself, had to stop a group of us from going to visit Mr. Sizemore to kick the guy's ass."

Producers Jai Stefan, Michael Manshel, and Gus Spoliansky confirm they removed Sizemore from set immediately and reviewed the photos taken on the day but couldn't find any conclusive evidence of the crime. Stefan says he was emotionally distraught at the very idea it had happened:

"I was like, 'Did that just happen on my watch?' I started crying."

Without extra evidence to add, the producers say they told the actress' parents they should call the authorities; Manshel recalls:

"They did talk to the police but didn't press charges. We also talked to Tom at the time, and told him everything that had been told to us, and he said: 'I've done a lot of awful things, and I'd never do anything with kids.' We considered whether we had some responsibility to him to not pass judgment on him."

Production manager Cassidy Lunnen says "the girl was so young it was unclear to her and [later] her parents what had actually taken place and if it was intentional or not."

Spoliansky told THR they had no choice but to finish the film:

"We had a fiduciary responsibility to complete the film so we decided to go about business as usual — lacking the evidence of what happened that day… We took the allegation extremely seriously and we were willing to do anything, including dismissing Tom. We just couldn't be police, judge and jury."

And just like that, the whole thing went away. Sizemore even did reshoots for the film, which was eventually released with its new title.

Sizemore was dropped by his manager and agent, but there's no direct evidence it was over the incident.

Born Killers' second assistant director Jennie Latham recalls thinking of the incident when Sizemore was later sent to prison for assault and battery against his ex-girlfriend, the infamous "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss:

"I remember being excited that he went to jail, even if it was for something else."

It seems not for long enough.

THR reached out to Sizemore, whose rep told them "No comment."

The actress, now 26, said she is exploring legal action against both Sizemore and her parents.

9 days ago
2/13/14
DCyrus -

Am I the only one who thinks that at some point someone is gonna have to follow through and press charges? I mean if there's no legal action taken and people lose their careers (rightfully so If these allegations are true), isn't that opening up the accusers to blow back through lawsuits claiming slander?  I don't have any knowledge of laws regarding this, but from just reading stories that prop up on here about various lawsuits, I think it might be plausible that without legal action being taken against the accused, this is all ultimately a witch hunt that might see the law in favor of the accused after the dust settles.

It can't be slanderous if it's the truth. This would appear to be very easy to prove in this case. Proving it happened doesn't require criminal charges. 

9 days ago
4/28/06
Is anybody surprised? That guy oozes douchebag.
9 days ago
1/2/08
NicolasRGC - Is anybody surprised? That guy oozes douchebag.

I can tolerate a douchebag actor in fact I care little about what actors do in their personal lives, but molesting kids that's another level of shit
9 days ago
12/2/05
OmarsOwnGoal -
DCyrus -

It can't be slanderous if it's the truth. This would appear to be very easy to prove in this case. Proving it happened doesn't require criminal charges. 

Easy how?  He did it. No I didn't.