OtherGround Forums Took the OGs advice , and it failed

10 days ago
1/30/10

Went out with a girl on Friday that I had met through mutual friends. She does CrossFit so she has a nice body. She has two kids and works for an insurance company , makes decent money. She drives a Mercedes. 

Anyway, on Friday she texted me and asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks. I said yes. We went to a small bar and she ordered wine and some appetizer. I ordered a beer , which was $2.50 since it was happy hour . She had a total of 3 wine glasses and I had 2 beers. Total tab came out to around $35. I paid. 

After paying she says we should go to another bar nearby and I agree. We go to the bar and she orders another 3 glasses of wine , and I order one glass of whiskey. She then says we should go to a club near downtown . I know that club and it’s not the type of club I would go to (I’d prefer to chill at a low key bar), the club is more of a younger crowd plus the cover is like $10 per person. I tell her we should go back to my place and have some drinks (I have wine bottles) . She then asks me if I think we will be having sex , I say no that’s not my intention (it was ) . She says good, because she wasn’t going to have sex w me . Now don’t get me wrong , she says this in a joking way , not with an attitude . I agree to take her to the club.

Then the tab comes, $28...I take the OGs advice and tell waitress that she will pay for tab , i then . Ask her if that’s ok w her. She replies “wow” . The waitress gives a small nervous laugh . I then tell her I’ll pay. She refuses and pays tab . As we are walking out she’s all quiet . I ask her if we are going to club, and she’s says “no, it might be too expensive for you” . What a cunt . 

She hasn’t texted me  since then, which I’m ok with . Just thought I’d let the OG know . 

10 days ago
3/28/17

NEVER LISTEN TO THE OG!

10 days ago
1/9/02

she wasn't going to fuck you anyway and now you dont feel like a chump for picking up the tab

sexbots will be here soon friend

10 days ago
10/3/16

Haha. You were so close. You fool.

10 days ago
1/13/13

Lol when did the og  ever tell you to make a bitch pay for shit on the first date?  Hey maybe get the pussy first then start being a jagoff

10 days ago
1/14/03

Well yeah you silly fuck

10 days ago
6/6/17
lol think story is BS.
10 days ago
1/1/01

We save you from a cunt, and THIS is how you reward us? 

Not even any fucking pics of the chick???

Mods, add his IP to the global ignore list.

10 days ago
12/13/15
Should have paid and slept her. That was a crazy idea. Someone on here told you to do that?
10 days ago
8/16/11

We helped you get rid of that silly cunt.  You’re welcome.

10 days ago
1/29/12

You spent  way too much!  Should have stayed home and watched a movie alone. Would have been same result!!

10 days ago
1/30/10

I would have dropped upwards of $100 with a girl who wasn’t even going to fuck me ....no thanks ...

10 days ago
4/18/01
how is this a bad thing?
10 days ago
10/3/16
dios -

I would have dropped upwards of $100 with a girl who wasn’t even going to fuck me ....no thanks ...

Sounds like she's better off. Two kids, Mercedes, good car, good job. No need for a deadbeat. 

Question, do you make as much as she does?

10 days ago
1/30/10
MarcusAurelioFan -
dios -

Sounds like she's better off. Two kids, Mercedes, good car, good job. No need for a deadbeat. 

Question, do you make as much as she does?

I make $120k , she makes around $60k. I work for feds . I drive a 2004 Ford F-150 . 

10 days ago
1/29/12

Don’t feed the animals!!!

10 days ago
1/9/02

chick with 2 kids is no catch man

no biggie

10 days ago
7/5/13
TryhardNobody -

Lol when did the og  ever tell you to make a bitch pay for shit on the first date?  Hey maybe get the pussy first then start being a jagoff

Yeah dude. Pussy first then be a douche. 

Edited: 10 days ago
11/9/05

Hahahaha!

First of all, you don’t volunteer someone else to pay for the entire tab - wtf? 

Secondly, if you’re absolutely intent on going that route, you request the bill be split so you can each pay for your own drinks.

Fucking hilarious.

10 days ago
4/29/07

This doesn't really soung like OG advice.  At what point did you tell her that you would suck her brothers dick just to eat her shit?

10 days ago
4/18/01
Single mom, 2 kids, works for an insurance company ... drives a mercedes.

bitch is bad with money lol
10 days ago
3/23/12
You dodged a bullet, friend.

Why the fuck is she driving a Mercedes on $60k a year? That's used Honda money. I know from experience.
10 days ago
2/7/12

Sounds like the OG did you a favor. 

10 days ago
1/13/11

I can’t find the champagne? I’m looking everywhere and nobody has tha god damn champagne! 

Is this a celebration or what?!?!?!?

10 days ago
1/30/10
itskrisdude -

Hahahaha!

First of all, you don’t volunteer someone else to pay for the entire tab - wtf? 

Secondary, if you’re absolutely intent on going that route, you request the bill be split so you can each pay for your own drinks.

Fucking hilarious.

Even if she’s the one who invited me out for drinks ?? Even after I had paid for tab at first bar? 

Its the same thing as splitting the tabs ...I paid for first tab , she paid for the second tab ...

for her to say “wow” and then “it’s too expensive for you” is bullshit , she’s a cunt