OtherGround Forums Trump Mouths The Word "Seizure" During Prez Debate

9 days ago
8/1/13

President Trump mouths the word "seizure" during one of the Presidential debate with Hillary Clinton.

9 days ago
12/1/05
In
9 days ago
4/8/13

Why do people hate Hillary Clinton so much? Someone please explain - I understand that she's been caught lying many times, and has an air of sleazyness and corruption about her, but that doesn't quite explain the hysterical rage she inspires in about half the country.

9 days ago
8/20/05
I don't see how you can get the word seizure from that. Maybe he was thinking it but he was definitely not mouthing it.
9 days ago
8/1/13
sekundarburnes -

Why do people hate Hillary Clinton so much? Someone please explain - I understand that she's been caught lying many times, and has an air of sleazyness and corruption about her, but that doesn't quite explain the hysterical rage she inspires in about half the country.

This is why.

9 days ago
1/1/01
lol at that video
9 days ago
7/13/09
sekundarburnes -

Well she called half the country deplorables.  Most people don't care for being called that.  

9 days ago
4/8/13
camicom -
sekundarburnes -

This is why.

Why does that explain why people hate her? She's had a couple coughing fits and has looked in questionable health... but I'm damned if I can think of a time a woman's frailty has caused me to despise her the way trump voters loathe hillary

9 days ago
10/24/14

Reptilian bitch

9 days ago
10/24/14

She is reptillian scum. The sooner everyone finds out the better. 

9 days ago
4/8/13
sewich -
sekundarburnes -

Well she called half the country deplorables.  Most people don't care for being called that.  

People hated her long before the deplorables remark (which was not only uncalled for, but really stupid. Nevertheless, she called half of Trump's supporters deplorables, not half the country)

9 days ago
5/31/07

Google "History of Hillary Clinton corruption" and read for a while.  

Then let's say most of it is just blind hate from the deplorables and only 10% is true.  

That 10% is enough for 1 out of every 2 people in this country to dislike her.  

9 days ago
4/6/12
Later
9 days ago
8/16/11
sekundarburnes -

Are you not aware that she has personally murdered dozens of innocent people?

9 days ago
1/1/01
sekundarburnes -

"Why do people hate that sleazy, corrupt, lying politician so much!?!?!?"

9 days ago
11/17/10
Donkey Hotee -
sekundarburnes -

Are you not aware that she has personally murdered dozens of innocent people?

and then called the victims' family members liars during the testimony when they all unanimously said that hilary told all of them the same false cartoon story

9 days ago
3/24/02
Perhaps he was thinking about seizing privately owned land using emminent domain for his border wall?
9 days ago
11/21/05

She's been using poor health as a mask. She's actually a Jason Bourne level operative who personally takes out anyone in her way. If she were pres right now Kim, Assad, and many others would be long dead and buried. She's probably the most successful covert operative ever and is hiding in plain site. 

Shes such a completely effective killing machine that she makes a lot of "alpha" males feel like cucks. Thus the hate. 

9 days ago
11/21/05

There are 81 Hillaries killing this thread. Act accordingly. 

9 days ago
8/14/10
sekundarburnes -

She's a woman...
9 days ago
8/1/13
rezzz -
sekundarburnes -

She's a woman...

via GIPHY

9 days ago
4/7/08

People have always hated her going all the way back to when her hubby was President. Hell, even he thinks she's a fucking cunt.

As for lying about her health issues, that's very small potatoes for her.

9 days ago
11/21/05

She literally directly and individually killed 10s of thousands often with just her bare hands. I'm talking highly trained CIA, FBI. And special agents from all divisions.  She's truly the perfect weapon. And so far she's gotten away with all of it making her the most successful and untouchable criminal mastermind in human history. 

9 days ago
6/13/15
sekundarburnes -

How old are you? I am asking to see if you were around when Bill was president? If you were, you would know why she is hated. If not look up the bimbo eruptions and what Hillary did to those women.

9 days ago
3/17/03
Never_rolled - 
sekundarburnes -

How old are you? I am asking to see if you were around when Bill was president? If you were, you would know why she is hated. If not look up the bimbo eruptions and what Hillary did to those women.

Which is the tip of the iceberg.

If you're an American, you are severely uninformed and I suggest doing a little research on that terrible bitch.