OtherGround Forums Trump impeacment

11 days ago
2/27/11

So we are to thing memos are going to impeach him; we have had presidents lie under oath and nothing happen...not the biggest trump fan by any means; the guy is his own worst enemy, but take a deep breath and but this in perspective.

11 days ago
5/22/05
Obstruction of justice is what they got nixon onm
11 days ago
5/27/09
Put this into perspective, they impeached Bill Clinton.
11 days ago
6/27/11
Honestly, it's looking more and more likely. The guy has been given enough rope to hang himself and it looks now like he's just looking for a platform high enough. I'm indifferent to him as I'm not American. He seemed at first ti be a breath of fresh air. But now he just seems like a shit head who can't stop talking about himself. And for a guy who's supporters claim to hate the victim mentality of modern society, as I do, he plays victim as much as anyone.
11 days ago
3/3/14
Steel Bayou -

So we are to thing memos are going to impeach him; we have had presidents lie under oath and nothing happen...not the biggest trump fan by any means; the guy is his own worst enemy, but take a deep breath and but this in perspective.

Never type drunk.
11 days ago
1/1/01
slam1523 - Put this into perspective, they impeached Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton lied under oath to a Grand Jury. That's a felony. And he was disbarred for it.
11 days ago
11/28/09

Presidents impeached:  2

presidents removed:  0

11 days ago
2/22/11

I think it'll take longer than expected, but trump pretty much trumpd himself with His mouth and Comey. Also doesn't help they've been investigating his campaign since July and the Dossier is proven more and more to be true. 

From doing independent OG research, it seems like Trump could be compromised for his sexual acts during Moscow (which apparently he was well known for frequenting with prostituties and paying them to do pee pee stuff). He has boasted about russian prostituties to Howard Stern in early 2000s. Obviously this is far fetched, but 3-4 associates have "resigned" before all this hysteria and they were all mentioned in the Dossier before the public knew their backgrounds. 

I am enjoying the entertainment...like I said I'm here for the ride. 

11 days ago
2/4/03
He won't get impeached.
11 days ago
12/16/11
HernanCortes -

I think it'll take longer than expected, but trump pretty much trumpd himself with His mouth and Comey. Also doesn't help they've been investigating his campaign since July and the Dossier is proven more and more to be true. 

From doing independent OG research, it seems like Trump could be compromised for his sexual acts during Moscow (which apparently he was well known for frequenting with prostituties and paying them to do pee pee stuff). He has boasted about russian prostituties to Howard Stern in early 2000s. Obviously this is far fetched, but 3-4 associates have "resigned" before all this hysteria and they were all mentioned in the Dossier before the public knew their backgrounds. 

This is what power players in Washington have done to anyone who tried to come in and change things for the last 50 years.

You either play the game with the 70 year old hags or they will not stop until you are destroyed.

Of course they couldn't do this if there weren't 200 million retards in America who think D and R is the Red Sox vs the Yankees. All Washington needs to kick the can down the road is a dumb population they can control with singular words like "racism", "Russia", "Bigotry" etc. etc.

They have exactly what they need to control everything and they are doing it.

11 days ago
7/15/04
11 days ago
9/8/10
banco - Obstruction of justice is what they got nixon onm

Not sure how Obama going out in public and stating that Hillary is innocent mid-investigation is less obstruction-of-justicey than Trump casually saying that Flynn is a good guy.

11 days ago
3/15/06
HernanCortes -

I didn't know the dossier was getting play again, do you have any legitmate sources for this?

11 days ago
2/22/11
CuddleBug -
HernanCortes -

I didn't know the dossier was getting play again, do you have any legitmate sources for this?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/carter-page-fbi-dossier-fisa-warrant-case-2017-4

FBI used the dossier 

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/329406-fbi-used-trump-dossier-to-help-get-warrant-to-monitor-ex%3Famp

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2017/04/19/fbi_used_dossier_allegations_to_boost_trump-russia_probe_408102.html

11 days ago
12/2/02
HunchyRedux - Honestly, it's looking more and more likely. The guy has been given enough rope to hang himself and it looks now like he's just looking for a platform high enough. I'm indifferent to him as I'm not American. He seemed at first ti be a breath of fresh air. But now he just seems like a shit head who can't stop talking about himself. And for a guy who's supporters claim to hate the victim mentality of modern society, as I do, he plays victim as much as anyone.
The problem is that not liking the guy isn't grounds for impeachment.
11 days ago
3/18/02
wres157 - He won't get impeached.

this

11 days ago
9/11/14
trobinson21 -
HernanCortes -

This is what power players in Washington have done to anyone who tried to come in and change things for the last 50 years.

You either play the game with the 70 year old hags or they will not stop until you are destroyed.

Of course they couldn't do this if there weren't 200 million retards in America who think D and R is the Red Sox vs the Yankees. All Washington needs to kick the can down the road is a dumb population they can control with singular words like "racism", "Russia", "Bigotry" etc. etc.

trobinson using logic and common sense. Hebert Cornez, not so much. The deep state counts on folks like him.
11 days ago
5/17/13

For the people who hate Trump, wait till Pence is in charge. 

11 days ago
11/23/02
Is Pence is a better option?
11 days ago
2/22/11
EluThingol -
trobinson21 -
HernanCortes -

trobinson using logic and common sense. Hebert Cornez, not so much. The deep state counts on folks like him.

Not getting impeached for pee lol...just saying it's a possibility Trump's antics from being in Moscow could very well be included when this is all said and done. Russia is notorious for doing this (using sexual acts for blackmail) . Elliot Spitzer arrested a Russian prostitue for espionage/blackmail as an example. 

Trump would get impeached for obstruction of justice or whatever collusion they find (if any). 

Like I said I'm here for the ride. Sorry for posting actual links rather than blaming it on the "deep state". Don't panic though, this could take longer than expected. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
HernanCortes - 
EluThingol -
trobinson21 -
HernanCortes -

Not getting impeached for pee lol...just saying it's a possibility Trump's antics from being in Moscow could very well be included when this is all said and done. Russia is notorious for doing this (using sexual acts for blackmail) . Elliot Spitzer arrested a Russian prostitue for espionage/blackmail as an example. 

Trump would get impeached for obstruction of justice or whatever collusion they find (if any). 

Like I said I'm here for the ride. Sorry for posting actual links rather than blaming it on the "deep state". Don't panic though, this could take longer than expected. 

don't worry, take your time I ordered a chicken pizza for the deep state folks while we wait

11 days ago
1/1/01
Lux Fixxins - 

Presidents impeached:  2

presidents removed:  0

Yes and no.

Nixon resigned because of the impeachment.

Clinton should have.
11 days ago
8/16/11
Steel Bayou -

Wat 

11 days ago
10/21/09

Trump's approval rating among Republican voters is still high so it would be political suicide for a Republican Congress to impeach him. So long as those 2 things stay the same, nothing will happen.

11 days ago
1/1/01
HunchyRedux - Honestly, it's looking more and more likely. The guy has been given enough rope to hang himself and it looks now like he's just looking for a platform high enough. I'm indifferent to him as I'm not American. He seemed at first ti be a breath of fresh air. But now he just seems like a shit head who can't stop talking about himself. And for a guy who's supporters claim to hate the victim mentality of modern society, as I do, he plays victim as much as anyone.

The difference is that he is legitimately victimized by many. He has been crucified in the media and has been unduly criticized for things he had nothing to do with.