OtherGround Forums Trump is moving the US Embasy to Jerusalem

11 days ago
2/15/06
This is going to cause a few sparks in the Middle East.

Trump Informs Abbas, Jordan's Abdullah He Intends to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

Senior U.S. officials say Trump is likely to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital Wednesday and delay embassy relocation for another six months, yet begin planning the move immediately ? Fatah begins preparations for protest rallies

U.S. President Donald Trump told Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Jordan's King Abdullah that he plans to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Tuesday, according to Abbas' spokesman and Jordanian reports. Trump also called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sissi and Saudi King Salman to inform them of the decision.

read more: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990
11 days ago
3/17/02

If it pisses off the muzzies, I’m all for it! 

11 days ago
4/12/11
warfrog -

this will indeed piss off the muzzies. think of the military presence the US military will maintain to gaurd the embassy.
11 days ago
5/24/03
Fatwa!!
11 days ago
9/4/08
WOW, that is awesome.
11 days ago
3/28/10

Get ready for non-stop terror acts on US soil.  

Edited: 11 days ago
1/4/14
And here...we...go!

Abbas' response will be interesting to see. It could speak volumes about what's happening.

Edit: wanna be that when MBS talked to Abbas that this was discussed?
11 days ago
10/15/13
Poop Doodle -

Get ready for non-stop terror acts on US soil.  

Non-stop?

11 days ago
9/4/08

Germany hasn't changed...well except for importing more Muslim terrorists.

"German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said Tuesday that "direct negotiations between the two parties," are the only way to solve the issue of Jerusalem, taking stab at Trump by saying that "there is a limit in our solidarity" regarding U.S.-German relations."

11 days ago
1/1/01

Well now we know at least one reason why we're buddying up to Saudi Arabia lately.

11 days ago
1/1/01
Munk - 

"German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said Tuesday that "direct negotiations between the two parties," are the only way to solve the issue of Jerusalem, taking stab at Trump by saying that "there is a limit in our solidarity" regarding U.S.-German relations."

Imagine that, Germany having a problem with the US supporting Jews.

11 days ago
2/1/08

It's going to be a short sign-up list for those Israeli embassy positions, now.

11 days ago
1/4/14
DaveFu - 
Munk - 

lol
11 days ago
1/1/01
warfrog - 

We need more people like this. Then things will get better.
10 days ago
1/1/01
This won't end well.
10 days ago
2/22/11

Well it’s something different I’ll wait and see how it plays out. Lots of protests and violence as expected, but hey welcome to the Middle East 

10 days ago
6/17/11

Germany has gotten so fucking uppity

The funny thing is, most of the West would support Hallocaust II: Islamaboogooloo 

10 days ago
10/16/10
Hammerstein - 
DaveFu - 
Munk - 

lol

Damn!
10 days ago
6/5/03
I'm sure the Muslims will communicate their concerns in a reasonable and, of course, civilized manner.
10 days ago
6/3/09
Jew gotta be kidding me.
10 days ago
6/13/15

The muzzies are threatening to pull out of the peace talks. lol Walls make better neighbors there then phony peace talks.

10 days ago
7/15/04
10 days ago
1/1/01

Not sure how I feel on this.

10 days ago
6/13/09
BadDog - I'm sure the Muslims will communicate their concerns in a reasonable and, of course, civilized manner.

You can count on this.

10 days ago
2/15/06
FlyinHawaiian - 
BadDog - I'm sure the Muslims will communicate their concerns in a reasonable and, of course, civilized manner.

You can count on this.

FH, what do you think this move.