OtherGround Forums Trump pee-pee dossier gaining steam

7 days ago
3/13/17
Yes. Pun intended.

_________

Link:
http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-page-fbi-dossier-fisa-warrant-case-2017-4

The FBI reportedly used the explosive, unverified dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged ties to Russia to bolster its case for a warrant that would allow it to surveil Carter Page, an early foreign-policy adviser to Trump's campaign.

It's a key signal that the FBI had enough confidence in the validity of the document to work to corroborate it and present it in court.

"In my long experience in dealing with FISA processing, unconfirmed information about a potential target cannot (and has not been) included in the application?," said John Rizzo, the former acting general counsel of the CIA.

"So, if the CNN report is accurate, then I have to believe that the FBI and Department of Justice concluded (and the Court agreed) that the info in the dossier about Page was reliable," Rizzo said, "and in all liklihood was backed up by other available intelligence."

The FBI has been using the dossier as a "roadmap" for its investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election since last year, the BBC's Paul Wood reported last month. The document itself was not central to the bureau's argument before a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that Page could have been acting as an agent of Russia, according to CNN.

But the raw intelligence contained in the 35-page collection of memos — written by the former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, who spent 20 years spying for MI6 in Moscow — apparently helped the FBI convince the court that Page could be acting as an agent of a foreign power.

_______

Lol @ Trump! He probably bought his wife in Russia too. He was impressed by her solid stream.
7 days ago
7/12/15
Maybe I'm mistaken but the dossier that Buzzfeed put out (peepee files) was bullshit and not the same dossier the FBI is going from.

Anyone know?
7 days ago
1/1/01

Trump fans will never believe he's compromised.

Even if it turns out he is heavily indebted to the oligarchs they'll still find some way to say 'he's a good businessman!'

7 days ago
4/24/07

Wait a second...

Pedro are you Orcus? I think Pedro here might be our good buddy Orcus. Make the exact same thread using the exact same terms. Orcus isn't posting anymore and suddenly here is Pedro. 

Either way you're a fucking clown. The dossier has been debunked. It's not gaining anything. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
StankieEdgar - Maybe I'm mistaken but the dossier that Buzzfeed put out (peepee files) was bullshit and not the same dossier the FBI is going from.

Anyone know?

It's the same one, put together by Christopher Steele (former MI6)

7 days ago
1/1/01
David@accu -

Wait a second...

Pedro are you Orcus? I think Pedro here might be our good buddy Orcus. Make the exact same thread using the exact same terms. Orcus isn't posting anymore and suddenly here is Pedro. 

Either way you're a fucking clown. The dossier has been debunked. It's not gaining anything. 

Only been debunked in the heads of Trumpers

intelligence agen

7 days ago
6/10/10

I want to peelieve

7 days ago
1/1/01
Pratty -
David@accu -

Wait a second...

intelligence agen

Fucking fix this app kirik!

anyways clearly the intelligence agencies and the courts believe at least parts of it

7 days ago
3/13/17
David@accu - 

Wait a second...

Orcus is a great poster with immense patience. I don't have the same patience, but thank you for the comparison.

You seem upset?

Perhaps a little apple juice to quench your thirst? Straight from Trump's tree.
7 days ago
3/13/17
StankieEdgar - Maybe I'm mistaken but the dossier that Buzzfeed put out (peepee files) was bullshit and not the same dossier the FBI is going from.

Anyone know?

Same dossier.
7 days ago
4/24/07
Pedro Navaja - 
David@accu - 

Wait a second...

Orcus is a great poster with immense patience. I don't have the same patience, but thank you for the comparison.

You seem upset?

Confirmed. 

7 days ago
11/10/09
Lol
7 days ago
1/1/01

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/329522-exxon-seeks-waiver-from-russia-sanctions

Exxon wants to drill with their buddy Rosneft with a waiver from the sanctions. Rosneft was mentioned in the dossier as having bribed Trump and Exxon was Tillerson's firm. 

I wonder what the decision will be?

7 days ago
9/8/02
The Dossier was considered credible because it was complied by a former UK spy, hired by Hillary for Opposition Research. However, he was a partisan hack, and he included unsubstantiated rumors in the dossier. It was so poorly researched, the dossier claimed Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen, flew to the Ukraine, when in reality, it was the wrong guy all together.

The dossier has its genesis via an opposition research firm used by Hillary, run by an old UK spy. However, nothing in there was close to being accurate, but it made its way into Trump's official Presidential briefing, not on its merit, but because it was circulating and he should know about it.

CNN and other outlets totally misrepresented the dossier and its validity.
7 days ago
6/1/10
jcblass - The Dossier was considered credible because it was complied by a former UK spy, hired by Hillary for Opposition Research. However, he was a partisan hack, and he included unsubstantiated rumors in the dossier. It was so poorly researched, the dossier claimed Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen, flew to the Ukraine, when in reality, it was the wrong guy all together.

The dossier has its genesis via an opposition research firm used by Hillary, run by an old UK spy. However, nothing in there was close to being accurate, but it made its way into Trump's official Presidential briefing, not on its merit, but because it was circulating and he should know about it.

I thought he was hired by a group of republican primary opponents and possibly McCain. Once trump won the primaries they submitted that info over to Hillary to screw over trump.

7 days ago
1/1/01
gabemadrid -
jcblass - The Dossier was considered credible because it was complied by a former UK spy, hired by Hillary for Opposition Research. However, he was a partisan hack, and he included unsubstantiated rumors in the dossier. It was so poorly researched, the dossier claimed Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen, flew to the Ukraine, when in reality, it was the wrong guy all together.

I thought he was hired by a group of republican primary opponents and possibly McCain. Once trump won the primaries they submitted that info over to Hillary to screw over trump.

Did the Hillary camp even see it? Wasn't it handed to the FBI by McCain? 

7 days ago
12/18/09

I believe the dossier but don't think it compromises him.  Dude likes getting peed on, no biggie.  Everybody has a vice.  Trump doesn't drink, do drugs or gamble.  His vice is pee.  Who cares?

7 days ago
9/2/15

It even made specific claims about Cohen that had to of been completely fabricated, because they had the wrong person.

It had just enough information that could be obtained publicly mixed in with a huge amount of unverifiable salacious bullshit.

But of course the nutty CTer's can't accept that they were duped.

7 days ago
1/1/01
Bick Koxer -

I believe the dossier but don't think it compromises him.  Dude likes getting peed on, no biggie.  Everybody has a vice.  Trump doesn't drink, do drugs or gamble.  His vice is pee.  Who cares?

It has other allegations as well

If any of it is true, Trump is incredibly vulnerable to blackmail.

7 days ago
12/17/06
David@accu -
Pedro Navaja - 
David@accu - 

Wait a second...

You seem upset?

Confirmed. 

Yep.
7 days ago
10/24/15

No it's not and it never will.

7 days ago
9/2/15
Pratty -
David@accu -

Wait a second...

intelligence agen

7 days ago
11/16/08
Altofsky -
David@accu -
Pedro Navaja - 
David@accu - 

Wait a second...

You seem upset?

Confirmed. 

Yep.

Pedro wears glasses.  Totally different guy.

7 days ago
6/17/11
Bick Koxer -

Can't believe there's a bigger retard in here than op

7 days ago
9/8/02
ABCTT Mr Lea - 

It even made specific claims about Cohen that had to of been completely fabricated, because they had the wrong person.

It had just enough information that could be obtained publicly mixed in with a huge amount of unverifiable salacious bullshit.

But of course the nutty CTer's can't accept that they were duped.

Right, and the big headline was that this dossier, containing this information, was included/presented to Trump as part of his daily briefings. The networks tried to suggest that the fact this "intelligence" made it all the way to his briefing, must mean it has merit. So they then highlighted all of the embarrassing/fabricated parts and reported them as facts.

The reality is the dossier was totally discredited and had no facts to back it up. However, it was "out there" so the President needed to know.

The whole thing was manufactured as a way to embarrass Trump, nothing more.