OtherGround Forums Trump pee-pee dossier gaining steam

4/21/17 2:12 AM
4/28/15
Average -

No matter what, a Trumptard will NEVER believe anything negative towards Trump.

The OG proves it on a daily basis.

And the converse applies to you.

Profound.
4/21/17 4:10 AM
6/8/08
SurgicalGloves -
Average -

No matter what, a Trumptard will NEVER believe anything negative towards Trump.

The OG proves it on a daily basis.

And the converse applies to you.

Profound.

I always have been able to see bad things no matter on what team they were.

Take Obama, the "Black Devil", I had plenty of issues with his presidency, even though I overall think he was a great President.

This did not make me incapable of agreeing to negative things people said and being critical myself.

Trumptards? So far, NO THING EVER has been bad lol. That's the reason why Trumptards have no credibility in discussions. No man is perfect, but if you listen to Trumptards, Trump sure is. And so are his people (until he is forced to shed them).

4/21/17 5:43 AM
1/1/01

with Chaffetz stepping down hopefully we'll get a real investigation going.

the rumour is Russia has been blackmailing him over his banging his (hot 23YO) legal advisor

4/21/17 8:14 AM
6/8/08
Tiresias -
StankieEdgar -
Tiresias - Lol @ Russiatards that never learn
Says the pizza gate guy
Do you play dominoes on cheese, or on pasta?

Exactly-- you have no idea, and you don't care, because you were fed a meme that tells you it's fake and you're weak-minded...

Meanwhile, the idea that a treason case against the most establishment-despised president/candidate ever would "slowly gain steam" is completely preposterous on its surface. Candidates don't even run when they know there are ANY skeletons in their closet, because they know they'll come out... But this massive system of Russia scandals-- fully under surveillance by intelligence no less-- somehow is getting cockblocked, and has to slowly and seductively simmer before it can boil over... But it seems plausible as long the media keeps teasing it... IF YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD... With all due respect.

Why did you write that? Why?

Don't you know that we can all read it? Why do you feel the need to show the world, that you have lost any notion of reality?

4/21/17 8:24 AM
1/2/15
pulsar -
Junnk - Pulsar with the mental gymnastics

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

This is your pizzagate, embrace it.
4/21/17 9:18 AM
1/25/04

It's not gaining steam. LOL

4/21/17 9:19 AM
6/8/08
ABCTT Mr Lea -
pulsar -

Few on the left truly believe Trump was directly involved with Russia - his team and associates is another thing completely. Those actions of his 'really great, the best' employees include assisting Russian groups to interfere with the election through fake news and attempting to influence the public.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that claim. It's a fantasy conspiracy theory where people are looking into anything to further their already cemented beliefs.

You guys are as unhinged as EY with his Sandyhook conspiracies.

It is a probably as that girl threw that bottle.

We don't have the proof atm, but yeah, it's no stretch at all.

4/21/17 9:19 AM
1/25/04
Junnk -
pulsar -
Junnk - Pulsar with the mental gymnastics

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

This is your pizzagate, embrace it.

It's still real to them dannit!

4/21/17 9:39 AM
3/13/17
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
pulsar -

Few on the left truly believe Trump was directly involved with Russia - his team and associates is another thing completely. Those actions of his 'really great, the best' employees include assisting Russian groups to interfere with the election through fake news and attempting to influence the public.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that claim. It's a fantasy conspiracy theory where people are looking into anything to further their already cemented beliefs.

No evidence?

I wonder if ignorance truly is bliss.

Where have you been the past few months?

Flynn resigned. Manafort resigned. Carter Page resigned. I know I always quit my job when I've done nothing wrong. It's common practice!

Those 3 are all people who at the very LEAST can be called Trump associates.

Oh and you know what else? All 3 were named in the Pee-Pee dossier as being involved with Russia and leaks.
Edited: 4/21/17 9:43 AM
7/26/07

Here's an interesting article explaining why the author thinks the Pee aspect of the dossier isn't real, but theorizes pretty well why, and that it is used as a distraction to cover up and deflect from other (real) things uncovered by the investigation.

It's too long to post, so I'll just post the link

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/why-the-alleged-donald-trump-pee-tape-cant-be-real.html

Here's an interesting excerpt though:

1. At some point, Vladimir Putin learned of this dossier, as exemplified by dead Russian officials either tangentially connected to it, or directly connected to it—like Sechin’s top aide.

2. Putin is ex-KGB, so he understands that once the rabbit is out of the hat, there’s no going back.

3. Putin leveraged his end of the sources in the dossier to spread a rumor that would obscure the rest of the discoveries which are much more based in reality.

4. Putin dispenses the rumor to a few people that he knows Steele is talking to, they tell him, and then Steele has no choice but to include the pee story based solely on sourcing 101.

Not only would it be distracting to intelligence officers, as natural human curiosity would no-doubt lead them to investigate these incredible assertions, but if it ever saw the light of day, it would be all that people could talk about, and that’s exactly what happened. Now the focus is on Trump at peak-buffoon, and not on the fact that one of five foreign policy advisors he initially named to the campaign traveled to Moscow and allegedly was offered an 18% stake in Rosneft in return for lifting Russian sanctions.

4/21/17 9:48 AM
1/25/04
Pedro Navaja -
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
pulsar -

No evidence?

Flynn resigned. Manafort resigned. Carter Page resigned. I know I always quit my job when I've done nothing wrong. It's common practice!

Oh and you know what else? All 3 were named in the Pee-Pee dossier as being involved with Russia and leaks.

6 intelligence agencies investigating Trump, his administration and associates have found NOTHING. No evidence of anything the conspiracy theorists have been claiming for a year now. 

that's why you guys have to cling to shit like the pee dossier.

4/21/17 10:03 AM
11/12/02
Chimonos Revenge - 

Here's an interesting article explaining why the author thinks the Pee aspect of the dossier isn't real, but theorizes pretty well why, and that it is used as a distraction to cover up and deflect from other (real) things uncovered by the investigation.

It's too long to post, so I'll just post the link

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/04/why-the-alleged-donald-trump-pee-tape-cant-be-real.html

Here's an interesting excerpt though:

1. At some point, Vladimir Putin learned of this dossier, as exemplified by dead Russian officials either tangentially connected to it, or directly connected to it—like Sechin’s top aide.

2. Putin is ex-KGB, so he understands that once the rabbit is out of the hat, there’s no going back.

3. Putin leveraged his end of the sources in the dossier to spread a rumor that would obscure the rest of the discoveries which are much more based in reality.

4. Putin dispenses the rumor to a few people that he knows Steele is talking to, they tell him, and then Steele has no choice but to include the pee story based solely on sourcing 101.

Not only would it be distracting to intelligence officers, as natural human curiosity would no-doubt lead them to investigate these incredible assertions, but if it ever saw the light of day, it would be all that people could talk about, and that’s exactly what happened. Now the focus is on Trump at peak-buffoon, and not on the fact that one of five foreign policy advisors he initially named to the campaign traveled to Moscow and allegedly was offered an 18% stake in Rosneft in return for lifting Russian sanctions.

Interesting. Seems like an actual analysis of how someone affects intelligence and counter-intelligence. Putin contaminated the report to obfuscate it. (Or could have.)
4/21/17 10:03 AM
11/12/02
southcraw - 

Gaining stream, imo.

hahaha
4/21/17 10:08 AM
3/13/17
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Pedro Navaja -
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
pulsar -

No evidence?

You should learn to differentiate evidence from confirmation bias.

You're only proving yourself to be a tinfoil hat wearing nutty CTer when you start making asinine statements like this.

LOL @ you. The only tinfoil hat wearing CTer is your orange god. Bwahaha.

Tell me why you think Flynn and Manafort resigned?
4/21/17 10:15 AM
4/27/14
Pratty - 

Trump fans will never believe he's compromised.

Even if it turns out he is heavily indebted to the oligarchs they'll still find some way to say 'he's a good businessman!'

Back during the Cold War, the KGB tried to compromise a French diplomat working in Moscow so they could recruit him. They had a prostitute pick him up and have sex with him while a hidden camera took photos. When they met with him and showed him the photos, he asked if he could have some extra copies to send to his wife so she would know he was still virile.

Some people are hard to compromise.

For the sake of argument, if that ridiculous dossier were accirate (e.g., if you want to show disdain for someone, you pay prostitutes to pee on the mattress BEFORE they have slept on it, not afterwards...) Trump would probably laugh and brag about it on Twitter. 

4/21/17 10:23 AM
3/13/17
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Pedro Navaja -
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Pedro Navaja -
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
pulsar -

No evidence?

You should learn to differentiate evidence from confirmation bias.

You're only proving yourself to be a tinfoil hat wearing nutty CTer when you start making asinine statements like this.

LOL @ you. The only tinfoil hat wearing CTer is your orange god. Bwahaha.

Tell me why you think Flynn and Manafort resigned?

"Bwahaha"

"LOL"

Of course that is all you have. 

This has been hashed out numerous times now. Still bringing up Flynn who was cleared of any wrongdoing, and Manafort who hasn't been involved in almost a year, shows you really don't care about facts, just your made up fantasies.

Maybe you and all the other nuts believing in this stupidity can get a room next to EY when he checks himself into that mental institution.

Ah yes. Laughing is not all I have, although I do enjoy a hearty laugh.

All you have is ad hominem. "Nuts", "CTer", "Tinfoil hat". I'd much rather have laughter!

Still, you avoided the question.

Why do you think they resigned?
4/21/17 10:29 AM
2/22/11
Pratty -
StankieEdgar - Maybe I'm mistaken but the dossier that Buzzfeed put out (peepee files) was bullshit and not the same dossier the FBI is going from.

Anyone know?

It's the same one, put together by Christopher Steele (former MI6)

The one where many people here said it was legit after some of his staffers from the dossier got canned months later. Only to be called fake news....

to be fair though I'm hoping the pee thing is true 

4/21/17 11:41 AM
3/13/17
"You're not worthy of anything else but ridicule; the same I would give to any CTer nut who makes up fantasy explanations in their head without evidence.

If you believe there are other reasons beyond their logically stated explanations, then please give us your opinion so we can all laugh heartily at your delusions."

Excellent avoidance!

You employ the *fingers in the ears and scream LALALALALA* technique quite impeccably.

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

I'll engage you again once your ready to answer a simple question.
4/21/17 12:00 PM
1/25/04
Pedro Navaja - "You're not worthy of anything else but ridicule; the same I would give to any CTer nut who makes up fantasy explanations in their head without evidence.

If you believe there are other reasons beyond their logically stated explanations, then please give us your opinion so we can all laugh heartily at your delusions."

Excellent avoidance!

You employ the *fingers in the ears and scream LALALALALA* technique quite impeccably.

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

I'll engage you again once your ready to answer a simple question.

Is this a joke or something?

4/21/17 12:24 PM
1/1/01

This is all bullshit. Trump in bed with the Russians? Why? Because he had a conversation with them? Didn't Hillary sell our Uranium to them? Wasn't Podesta on some Russian company's board and he illegally withheld that information from the public? 

This is all so crazy. The people on the left are so hell-bent on finding shit on Trump they're missing the massive pile of corrupt, smelly bullshit sitting in front them that was placed there by the corrupt as fuck DNC, the corrupt as fuck Hillary campaign and the corrupt as fuck and Hillary loving MSM. You people contribute to my loss in humanity. You're lemmings. Dumb as rocks. Simpletons easy as fuck to manipulate because you navigate life with your emotions. Like children.

4/21/17 12:33 PM
5/31/14

"There's no proof!!!"

*during an ongoing investigation 

4/21/17 1:16 PM
4/23/16

Nice fake news Faggot

4/21/17 5:45 PM
11/19/09

If it means no nuclear war then fuck it

4/21/17 6:19 PM
7/26/07
JitsuGuy -

This is all bullshit. Trump in bed with the Russians? Why? Because he had a conversation with them? Didn't Hillary sell our Uranium to them? Wasn't Podesta on some Russian company's board and he illegally withheld that information from the public? 

This is all so crazy. The people on the left are so hell-bent on finding shit on Trump they're missing the massive pile of corrupt, smelly bullshit sitting in front them that was placed there by the corrupt as fuck DNC, the corrupt as fuck Hillary campaign and the corrupt as fuck and Hillary loving MSM. You people contribute to my loss in humanity. You're lemmings. Dumb as rocks. Simpletons easy as fuck to manipulate because you navigate life with your emotions. Like children.

And you are so concerned with hillary you are willing to overlook Trumps possible corruptness

works both ways 

4/21/17 6:20 PM
1/1/01
Government Cheese -

"There's no proof!!!"

*during an ongoing investigation 

The OG can't see why the FBI doesn't realize all the details each week. They think that's how investigations work, or should work. Regardless they are already convinced and hold their beliefs on the matter with an almost religious fervor. Much like they knew Obama's BC was bullshit and that he was a Manchurian candidate.