OtherGround Forums Trump pee-pee dossier gaining steam

4/21/17 7:36 PM
7/26/07

^apologies for the typos, stupid phone and the app shits the bed when you try to edit

4/25/17 11:14 AM
3/13/17
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Jack Carter -
Pedro Navaja - "You"re not worthy of anything else but ridicule; the same I would give to any CTer nut who makes up fantasy explanations in their head without evidence.

If you believe there are other reasons beyond their logically stated explanations, then please give us your opinion so we can all laugh heartily at your delusions."

Excellent avoidance!

You employ the *fingers in the ears and scream LALALALALA* technique quite impeccably.

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

I"ll engage you again once your ready to answer a simple question.

Is this a joke or something?

They're delusional idiots.

They accuse people like Flynn of doing something wrong and call for his resignation (without any evidence, but he should resign anyways according to them), then when he resigns to no longer be a whipping post and is cleared of all wrongdoing, they use the resignation as evidence of wrongdoing.

Just more logical fallacies purported by CTers

Logical fallacies?

Like 3 major players in his campaign, resigning over information they kept hidden, and somehow that being completely OK?

Reminds me of that time I resigned when I had done nothing wrong. That always happens. Logically of course.
4/25/17 12:27 PM
6/22/07
He told them to drain the swamp.....all over his face.
4/14/18 11:37 AM
3/13/17

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

BY PETER STONE AND GREG GORDON

ggordon@mcclatchydc.com

LINKEDIN

GOOGLE+

PINTEREST

REDDIT

PRINT

ORDER REPRINT OF THIS STORY

April 13, 2018 06:08 PM

WASHINGTON 

The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Confirmation of the trip would lend credence to a retired British spy’s report that Cohen strategized there with a powerful Kremlin figure about Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

It would also be one of the most significant developments thus far in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of whether the Trump campaign and the Kremlin worked together to help Trump win the White House. Undercutting Trump’s repeated pronouncements that “there is no evidence of collusion,” it also could ratchet up the stakes if the president tries, as he has intimated he might for months, to order Mueller’s firing.

Trump’s threats to fire Mueller or the deputy attorney general overseeing the investigation, Rod Rosenstein, grew louder this week when the FBI raided Cohen’s home, hotel room and office on Monday. The raid was unrelated to the Trump-Russia collusion probe, but instead focused on payments made to women who have said they had sexual relationships with Trump.

Cohen has vehemently denied for months that he ever has been in Prague or colluded with Russia during the campaign. Neither he nor his lawyer responded to requests for comment for this story.

It’s unclear whether Mueller’s investigators also have evidence that Cohen actually met with a prominent Russian – purportedly Konstantin Kosachev, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin — in the Czech capital. Kosachev, who chairs the Foreign Affairs Committee of a body of the Russian legislature, the Federation Council, also has denied visiting Prague during 2016. Earlier this month, Kosachev was among 24 high-profile Russians hit with stiff U.S. sanctions in retaliation for Russia’s meddling.

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders. The disclosure still left a puzzle: The sources did not say whether Cohen took a commercial flight or private jet to Europe, and gave no explanation as to why no record of such a trip has surfaced.

Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller’s office, declined comment.

Unconfirmed reports of a clandestine Prague meeting came to public attention in January 2017, with the publication of a dossier purporting to detail the Trump campaign’s interactions with Russia – a series of reports that former British MI6 officer Christopher Steele gathered from Kremlin sources for Trump’s political opponents, including Democrat Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee. Cohen’s alleged communications with the Russians were mentioned multiple times in Steele’s reports, which he ultimately shared with the FBI.

When the news site Buzzfeed published the entire dossier on Jan. 11, Trump denounced the news organization as “a failing pile of garbage” and said the document was “false and fake.” Cohen tweeted, “I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews.”

In the ensuing months, he allowed Buzzfeed to inspect his passport and tweeted: “The #Russian dossier is WRONG!”

Last August, an attorney for Cohen, Stephen Ryan, delivered to Congress a point-by-point rebuttal of the dossier’s allegations, stating: “Mr. Cohen is not aware of any ‘secret TRUMP campaign/Kremlin relationship.’”

However, Democratic investigators for the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, which are conducting parallel inquiries into Russia’s election interference, also are skeptical about whether Cohen was truthful about his 2016 travels to Europe when he was interviewed by the panels last October, two people familiar with those probes told McClatchy this week. Cohen has publicly acknowledged making three trips to Europe that year – to Italy in July, England in early October and a third after Trump’s November election. The investigators intend to press Cohen for more information, said the sources, who lacked authorization to speak for the record

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article208870264.html

4/14/18 12:00 PM
6/8/08

Dayum....

4/14/18 1:57 PM
5/11/04
Pratty - 

Trump fans will never believe he's compromised.

Even if it turns out he is heavily indebted to the oligarchs they'll still find some way to say 'he's a good businessman!'

And if no such information comes out...you won't acknowlwdge the witch hunt/waste of time and just switch your focus to another topic.

TRUTH
4/14/18 3:54 PM
6/8/08
SKARHEAD -
Pratty - 

Trump fans will never believe he's compromised.

Even if it turns out he is heavily indebted to the oligarchs they'll still find some way to say 'he's a good businessman!'

And if no such information comes out...you won't acknowlwdge the witch hunt/waste of time and just switch your focus to another topic.

TRUTH

then there are millions of witch hunts in the USA every year. 

Others call them investigations. 

4/26/18 10:49 AM
3/13/17
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/384970-trump-says-he-stayed-overnight-in-moscow-during-2013-trip

President Trump on Thursday said that he did spend the night in Moscow the night before the Miss Universe contest in 2013 and accused former FBI Director James Comey of lying in memos detailing their conversations.

"I went to Russia for a day or so," Trump said in an interview on "Fox & Friends." "Of course I stayed there."

The president's claim appears to contradict what Comey says he was told by Trump. Comey recalled in memos released last week that Trump twice told him that hadn't stayed the night in Russia during the trip.

Comey said he authored such memos to document his interactions with Trump, out of concern that the president could lie about their conversations.

Trump said that he never told Comey that he didn't stay overnight in Moscow and pointed to the apparent contradiction as an example of the inaccuracy of the former FBI director's memos.

Flight records obtained by Bloomberg also confirmed Trump’s overnight stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.

Trump fired Comey in May, saying the dismissal was due to the former top cop's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Trump later acknowledged that he took the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election into account when he fired Comey.

Comey's ouster has become part of the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as he looks into whether Trump sought to obstruct justice.
Edited: 4/26/18 11:06 AM
12/17/06

But did he intend to stay the night? Looool

4/26/18 11:18 AM
4/12/11

Somebody is taking the piss.

4/26/18 11:50 AM
1/4/14
That's kinda funny, since in the memos Trump is using not staying overnight as a way to deny he was with hookers in the hotel.
7/17/18 10:59 AM
5/10/08

Anyone else thinking that the "pee-pee" tape might actually be real at this point?

The dossier seems to be gaining credibility by the minute...

7/17/18 11:04 AM
7/26/07
lionsoul - 

Anyone else thinking that the "pee-pee" tape might actually be real at this point?

The dossier seems to be gaining credibility by the minute...

I doubt it.

I don't doubt, however, that Putin has something on Trump, but I'm guessing it's more about money he owes to Russian Oligarchs and banks
7/17/18 11:50 AM
5/18/17

No one cares that trump bangs whores.  I don't care if he pissed on them, or they pissed on him, or if they all rolled around in a pool of russian potato vodka piss, complete with floaties and rubber duckies and a snorkel.  WTF does it have to do with anything?  Is he going to give muh russia a sweetheart deal on some uranium because hes compromised doing something everyone expects him to do? 

7/17/18 11:54 AM
6/8/08

I don't think a pee tape is enough to commit treason. There must be bigger whales around... 

7/17/18 6:30 PM
3/13/17
10er 10ing -

No one cares that trump bangs whores.  I don't care if he pissed on them, or they pissed on him, or if they all rolled around in a pool of russian potato vodka piss, complete with floaties and rubber duckies and a snorkel.  WTF does it have to do with anything?  Is he going to give muh russia a sweetheart deal on some uranium because hes compromised doing something everyone expects him to do? 

At the very least it’s funny.

Trump is a human gaffe.

7/17/18 7:56 PM
4/12/11

We all know Trump is a dirtbag and a degenerate. Who cares if some russian whore pissed on him? Would that really damage the mud monster in chief!

7/17/18 8:08 PM
1/7/09

I meant to say there is not no pee tape

- Trump

7/17/18 8:45 PM
4/2/08
Pedro Navaja - http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/384970-trump-says-he-stayed-overnight-in-moscow-during-2013-trip

President Trump on Thursday said that he did spend the night in Moscow the night before the Miss Universe contest in 2013 and accused former FBI Director James Comey of lying in memos detailing their conversations.

"I went to Russia for a day or so," Trump said in an interview on "Fox & Friends." "Of course I stayed there."

The president's claim appears to contradict what Comey says he was told by Trump. Comey recalled in memos released last week that Trump twice told him that hadn't stayed the night in Russia during the trip.

Comey said he authored such memos to document his interactions with Trump, out of concern that the president could lie about their conversations.

Trump said that he never told Comey that he didn't stay overnight in Moscow and pointed to the apparent contradiction as an example of the inaccuracy of the former FBI director's memos.

Flight records obtained by Bloomberg also confirmed Trump’s overnight stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.

Trump fired Comey in May, saying the dismissal was due to the former top cop's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Trump later acknowledged that he took the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election into account when he fired Comey.

Comey's ouster has become part of the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as he looks into whether Trump sought to obstruct justice.

Old news. Debunked

7/18/18 1:09 PM
2/22/11
TheDecider -

- Trump

Ha! 

7/18/18 4:27 PM
5/10/08
TheDecider - 

- Trump

Congratulations!

You have WON the internet today!!!!

7/18/18 4:33 PM
1/1/01
It's almost like we have to end it all this way. Could you imagine the world flocking to the internet to watch the infamous Trump Russian Pee Pee tape?

At this point, nothing surprises me.

Hey Putin, how taste mine big pey pyey?
7/18/18 4:36 PM
5/10/08
solidsnake - It's almost like we have to end it all this way. Could you imagine the world flocking to the internet to watch the infamous Trump Russian Pee Pee tape?

At this point, nothing surprises me.

Hey Putin, how taste mine big pey pyey?

The Irony is that most folks wouldn't care if there was a pee pee tape.

I think if Putin had something on his kids or his unscrupulous financial dealings, that would be a lot more serious.

Trump has become a living, walking meme.

A pee pee tape would probably just add to his celebrity persona.

And does anybody really doubt that he may have hard a horde of prostitutes in his hotel room in Moscow?

7/18/18 5:31 PM
12/13/11

Well that was a huge swing and a miss for OP

7/18/18 6:06 PM
4/24/07
LMAO how's that "steam" coming? Any day now, right?