OtherGround Forums Trump pee-pee dossier gaining steam

4/21/17 6:21 PM
7/26/07
ABCTT Mr Lea -
Jack Carter -
Pedro Navaja - "You"re not worthy of anything else but ridicule; the same I would give to any CTer nut who makes up fantasy explanations in their head without evidence.

If you believe there are other reasons beyond their logically stated explanations, then please give us your opinion so we can all laugh heartily at your delusions."

Excellent avoidance!

You employ the *fingers in the ears and scream LALALALALA* technique quite impeccably.

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

I"ll engage you again once your ready to answer a simple question.

Is this a joke or something?

They're delusional idiots.

They accuse people like Flynn of doing something wrong and call for his resignation (without any evidence, but he should resign anyways according to them), then when he resigns to no longer be a whipping post and is cleared of all wrongdoing, they use the resignation as evidence of wrongdoing.

Just more logical fallacies purported by CTers

Just to play devils advocate, wasnt Hillary also cleared of all wrongdoing as it pertains to Benghazi?

Doesnt stop the right from harping on it endlessly though 

4/21/17 6:53 PM
4/24/07
Chimonos Revenge - 
ABCTT Mr Lea -
Jack Carter -
Pedro Navaja - "You"re not worthy of anything else but ridicule; the same I would give to any CTer nut who makes up fantasy explanations in their head without evidence.

If you believe there are other reasons beyond their logically stated explanations, then please give us your opinion so we can all laugh heartily at your delusions."

Excellent avoidance!

You employ the *fingers in the ears and scream LALALALALA* technique quite impeccably.

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

They accuse people like Flynn of doing something wrong and call for his resignation (without any evidence, but he should resign anyways according to them), then when he resigns to no longer be a whipping post and is cleared of all wrongdoing, they use the resignation as evidence of wrongdoing.

Just to play devils advocate, wasnt Hillary also cleared of all wrongdoing as it pertains to Benghazi?

So there's no merit, you're just looking to get even?

4/21/17 7:35 PM
7/26/07
David@accu -
Chimonos Revenge - 
ABCTT Mr Lea -
Jack Carter -

Excellent avoidance!

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

So there's no merit, you're just looking to get even?

Nope.

Same shit, different pile is all

If you want the left to drop the nonsense about Flynn, because he was guilty of no wrong doing, but keep banging the Benghazi war drum, you are being a tad hypocritical dont you think?

But hypocrosy is kind of 100% of team party politics in this country right now so I dont know why anyone's surprised 

People that flip out over something Obama did Dont bat an eye lash when Trump does it even more/worse than Obama. And vice versa.

Never foing to change in this 2 party system wjere people put party over character and policy  

Its no longer whats good for the country, its wjats good for the party. And thats Both sides

4/21/17 7:36 PM
7/26/07

^apologies for the typos, stupid phone and the app shits the bed when you try to edit

4/25/17 11:14 AM
3/13/17
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Jack Carter -

Excellent avoidance!

Lol @ you! Bwahahaha

Logical fallacies?

Like 3 major players in his campaign, resigning over information they kept hidden, and somehow that being completely OK?

Reminds me of that time I resigned when I had done nothing wrong. That always happens. Logically of course.
4/25/17 12:27 PM
6/22/07
He told them to drain the swamp.....all over his face.