OtherGround Forums Trump will be remembered as one of the greatest

6 days ago
5/3/07

Trump will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents ever. Tax reform, healthcare reform, foreign relations, immigration control, and bringing jobs back to America. 

6 days ago
11/28/09

Ok.

6 days ago
8/10/05
Even after he's impeached?
6 days ago
9/27/03
Ministry of Truth - Even after he's impeached?

Any day now 

6 days ago
11/1/03

Way too early to to judge a president. In truth usually it years after they leave to judge the job they did. Good but rocky start though.

6 days ago
5/3/07

I will bet you any amount of money this will never happen. There will not even be proceedings. You need to accept that your narrative is being directed by bitter idiots who do not want to see this country thrive. 

6 days ago
7/15/04
6 days ago
2/15/06
Good thread and I agree.
Edited: 6 days ago
9/4/08
A+

Good thread, strong content.
6 days ago
8/10/05
Luncha Libre - 

I will bet you any amount of money this will never happen. There will not even be proceedings. You need to accept that your narrative is being directed by bitter idiots who do not want to see this country thrive. 

Most of the world sees Trump as worse than Putin, but they're just "bitter idiots," right?

Trump's greatest success is the empowerment of idiots. Out of curiosity, how does it feel?

6 days ago
8/1/13

MAGA

6 days ago
3/19/16
disbeliever -

Any day now 

For what crime?

6 days ago
4/22/17
Ministry of Truth -
Luncha Libre - 

Most of the world sees Trump as worse than Putin, but they're just "bitter idiots," right?

Trump's greatest success is the empowerment of idiots. Out of curiosity, how does it feel?

You're the dumbass that didn't know the Middle East was in Asia. 

6 days ago
5/3/07
Ministry of Truth - 
Luncha Libre - 

Most of the world? Really? CNN tell you that? Seems to me his overseas trip and relations are a success.

The only people that might be miffed are illegals in america, washed up mexican politicians, and muslim terrorists.  He is the President of the USA and his primary focus should be doing whats best for americans and thats what he is doing. 

3/19/16
Ministry of Truth -
Luncha Libre - 

You realize that "most of the world" is living in severe poverty eating chicken peas and grass, with little to no education, correct?

6 days ago
2/16/17

Who cares what foreigners think of POTUS?

6 days ago
12/15/11

Trump has a long ways to go, to beat Washington or Eisenhower.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Trump supporters have invented a whole new level of delusion.
6 days ago
2/16/17

Trump is best president because look how mad you are lol.

6 days ago
9/4/08
Bovine Defenestration - Trump supporters have invented a whole new level of delusion.

Are they ranting in the streets with hammers and sickles? Wearing pussy hats? Crying for safe spaces?

LMAO

#MAGA
6 days ago
3/19/16
Bovine Defenestration - Trump supporters have invented a whole new level of delusion.

What about screaming at the top of their lungs at the sky?

2/16/17

Trump is a convenient scapegoat for shitbird leftists and smug democrats and other moonbats who can't understand why they are so marginal and fringe and unpopular with anyone who isn't a toxic mentally ill degenerate sewer person.

6 days ago
12/2/02
Ministry of Truth - 
Luncha Libre - 

This is an interesting post because it underscores the Left's thoughts. They figure that since they feel a certain way, that there is no way that anyone else could feel any other way.

In reality, I would bet that no more than 50% of the world sees Trump as being worse than Putin, or even being bad at all.

Certainly less than half of the US voters feel that Trump is a bad president.

As a more Right leaning person, I can objectively realize that there are people who hate him and those who like him, and I know what those reasons are.

Maybe it's just the vocal minority. I don't know.
6 days ago
10/2/12
Ministry of Truth -
Luncha Libre - 

Worse than Putin? Holy shit. This is the childish hyperbole that is discrediting (rightly so) the dems and the left, as a whole. 

Additionally, I am by no means a trump supporter. 

5/4/14

Trump is a collossal embarrassment. He's arguably the most insecure, narcissistic, thin skinned pussies the world has ever known. A lying orange haired buffoon.