OtherGround Forums Trump’s Huge Gulp

7 days ago
4/6/14

Never have I seen this man look so nervous directly after a handshake.  Reminded me of a little kid after riding the big kid ride for the first time. Extremely weak. You can literally see him holding back the chunks fit for Lardass from SBM.

7 days ago
1/1/01
riveting
7 days ago
10/14/03
Have you ever had a life?
7 days ago
1/1/01
Borgata Grille - 

Never have I seen this man look so nervous directly after a handshake.  Reminded me of a little kid after riding the big kid ride for the first time. Extremely weak. You can literally see him holding back the chunks fit for Lardass from SBM.

Congratulations!

You've managed to turn a historic event into a bash on Trump.  That's something CNN wasn't even able to muster!

7 days ago
8/1/13
Soup and Beer -
Borgata Grille - 

Congratulations!

You've managed to turn a historic event into a bash on Trump.  That's something CNN wasn't even able to muster!

I thought this was a joke. Is he serious?

7 days ago
3/24/17

Lame. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
camicom - 
Soup and Beer -
Borgata Grille - 

Congratulations!

I thought this was a joke. Is he serious?

It's really hard to tell anymore.

7 days ago
11/4/10

Don’t feed the troll ya nerds

7 days ago
1/1/01
We should be sympathetic toward Borgata,window cleaner poisoning is no joke.
7 days ago
11/10/09
Borgata Grille -

How do we know you aren't one of these automatic anti-Trump noisemaker types that seem to be everywhere all the time? You know, people start to get sick of an endless stream of unvarying negativity. It gets very tiresome.

7 days ago
6/6/17

LOL, OP is a superfag.  Fucking so much MAGA in the house.

7 days ago
8/1/13

OP is a fagoon!

7 days ago
9/12/05
Also, don't forget that the president gets two scoops of ice cream, while others receive one!
7 days ago
12/13/15

That's because you didn't see your mother gulp when I shot that huge load of jizz down her throat

7 days ago
6/13/03

He actually had to hold back from ripping KJU arm off with his standard handshake.

7 days ago
4/29/02

Breaking News: Man with the weight of three countries on his shoulders looks a little nervous. More at ten.

Edited: 7 days ago
4/6/14

7 days ago
4/6/14
Homeslice -

You’re right.  So much MAGA from the guy that’s sooo fucking concerned about strength and not showing weakness that he nearly puked all over this stupid little shit that he’s been belittling for the past year..... on camera for everybody to see the second he comes face to face with him. 

This was beyond fucking humiliating as an American.

7 days ago
11/15/04
Borgata Grille -
Homeslice -

You’re right.  So much MAGA from the guy that’s sooo fucking concerned about strength and not showing weakness that he nearly puked all over this stupid little shit that he’s been belittling for the past year..... on camera for everybody to see the second he comes face to face with him. 

Fair. 

What did you accomplish today? 

7 days ago
4/6/14
LiveWire -
Borgata Grille -
Homeslice -

Fair. 

You’re back around?

Did you stop beating your wife yet?

7 days ago
8/1/13
Borgata Grille -
LiveWire -
Borgata Grille -
Homeslice -

Fair. 

You’re back around?

So edgy, go fuck yourself!

7 days ago
1/25/04
Good luck Trump! We support you!
7 days ago
1/1/01

I've never seen OP's name before.

Is this someone that just had a lengthy ban and came back under a different name? This guy writes just like someone that got banned a month ago but I already forgot his name. They were making fun of his picture on a thread that someone had saved. He trolls in exactly the same manner and tone.

7 days ago
8/16/11
camicom -
Borgata Grille -
LiveWire -
Borgata Grille -
Homeslice -

Fair. 

You’re back around?

Pay your taxes welfare queen.

7 days ago
8/1/13
Donkey Hotee -
camicom -
Borgata Grille -
LiveWire -
Borgata Grille -
Homeslice -

Fair. 

You’re back around?

Pay your taxes welfare queen.

Mommy says time to go to sleep.