OtherGround Forums Trump's approval soars back up with Fire and Fury

8/11/17 12:58 PM
1/25/04

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_aug11

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. 

8/11/17 12:59 PM
9/7/04
8/11/17 1:02 PM
7/12/15
It was down? Thought that was fake news?
8/11/17 1:03 PM
3/10/11

"Polls are great when I agree with their findings. Otherwise, they're fake."

-Cack

8/11/17 1:04 PM
3/14/02
That's because his followers are a bunch of mouth breathing wanna be tough guys.

What's cute though is this; Most of them will not put their money where their mouth is. They aren't signing up to serve and possibly go fight. They have no dog in the fight...nothing to lose.

In essence they're exactly like Trump, ie they could've went but they never did.
8/11/17 1:04 PM
1/25/04
StankieEdgar - It was down? Thought that was fake news?

All you have to do is add 5-6 percentage points to whatever the polls say to make them accurate. 

We saw this for a fact last November, remember?

8/11/17 1:06 PM
6/1/10

Jack, serious question

Do you prefer

Kellyanne Carter

or
Jack Conway?

8/11/17 1:06 PM
1/25/04
Adonis RNA -

"Polls are great when I agree with their findings. Otherwise, they're fake."

-Cack

As demonstrated in November, you simply have to add 5-6 percentage points to the negative numbers to make them accurate. 

You remember, don't you? It was only 9 months ago that this was demonstrated.

Edited: 8/11/17 1:07 PM
1/25/04
AlphaSlap -

Jack, serious question

Do you prefer

Kellyanne Carter

or
Jack Conway?

Whichever helps to keep those tears flowing. 

8/11/17 1:23 PM
1/25/04
RonnieF'nPickering! - That's because his followers are a bunch of mouth breathing wanna be tough guys.

What's cute though is this; Most of them will not put their money where their mouth is. They aren't signing up to serve and possibly go fight. They have no dog in the fight...nothing to lose.

In essence they're exactly like Trump, ie they could've went but they never did.

No, it's because America respects a strong president. America is tired of the "you crossed the red line, now I won't do shit in response!" and apologizing to the Muslim brotherhood embarrassments

8/11/17 1:23 PM
11/1/03

What i don't get is do people change their minds every 5 minutes? If you like Trump you like him. Those that hate him don't seem like the types to change theit minds. I can't understand these polls.

8/11/17 1:25 PM
3/14/02
Jack Carter - 
RonnieF'nPickering! - That's because his followers are a bunch of mouth breathing wanna be tough guys.

No, it's because America respects a strong president. America is tired of the "you crossed the red line, now I won't do shit in response!" and apologizing to the Muslim brotherhood embarrassments

No?

Humor me; Do you think the majority of his supporters have the balls to sign up and potentially go fight?

I'll help you out here; No. They will talk tough and support a guy who is exactly like them, ie cowardly.

Same as you Jack.
8/11/17 1:26 PM
1/25/04
jpm995 -

What i don't get is do people change their minds every 5 minutes? If you like Trump you like him. Those that hate him don't seem like the types to change theit minds. I can't understand these polls.

Because it's not a likability poll. 

8/11/17 1:26 PM
3/14/02
See, it's easy to say things or appear a certain way online. It's a different thing when it's your ass that could be going somewhere due to some swaggering jackass who hasn't given shit to the country.

I don't expect people like you to actually understand this.
8/11/17 1:28 PM
10/15/13
RonnieF'nPickering! -
Jack Carter - 

No?

Humor me; Do you think the majority of his supporters have the balls to sign up and potentially go fight?

I'll help you out here; No. They will talk tough and support a guy who is exactly like them, ie cowardly.

Same as you Jack.

Cowardly?

Listen lady, you can call Trump a bunch of shit but where in the hell do you get off calling him cowardly?

8/11/17 1:30 PM
10/15/13
RonnieF'nPickering! - See, it's easy to say things or appear a certain way online. It's a different thing when it's your ass that could be going somewhere due to some swaggering jackass who hasn't given shit to the country.

And that goes for just about every fucking President in the past 60 years!

Whats your ridiculous fucking point?

8/11/17 1:33 PM
1/1/01
MMA Playwright - 

Ridiculous body.
8/11/17 1:33 PM
1/1/01
War rhetoric and war in general is good for ratings.
8/11/17 1:34 PM
3/14/02
Al Cappucino - 
RonnieF'nPickering! - See, it's easy to say things or appear a certain way online. It's a different thing when it's your ass that could be going somewhere due to some swaggering jackass who hasn't given shit to the country.

What's my point?

I'll break it down for you. Jack, and the majority of those like him, have absolutely nothing to lose if we go to war. Nothing at all. They don't have to leave behind their family, friends or loved ones. They have nothing in the fight. So, see, it's easy for these types to sit back and speak a certain way or appear a certain way online.

They are cowards like their hero in office.

Pretty simple stuff to understand really.

8/11/17 1:34 PM
1/25/04
RonnieF'nPickering! -
Jack Carter - 

No?

Same as you Jack.

Pathetic response. 

Trump's approval is shooting back up because he is showing strength, not because likely voters want to send Americans to die or even want a war. 

I understand and this is beyond your grasp being that "peace through weakness" is all you got and wanted under Obama. 

Well guess what? There's something called "peace through strength". Very difficult for you to grasp. 

8/11/17 1:35 PM
1/25/04
Al Cappucino -

He's an angry child. That's his point. 

3/14/02
Al Cappucino - 
RonnieF'nPickering! -
Jack Carter - 

No?

Same as you Jack.

Cowardly?

Listen lady, you can call Trump a bunch of shit but where in the hell do you get off calling him cowardly?

I don't know, man...maybe all the deferments he had? Could be that, but nah...probably not....

Where do you people come from lol?
8/24/16

You're clueless. 

8/11/17 1:37 PM
3/14/02
Jack Carter - 
Al Cappucino -

He's an angry child. That's his point. 

Angry child, huh?

See, some of us actually put our balls out there for bitches like you to sit back and speak nonsense as usual. To act tough, speak as if you have something in it all the while you don't.

Way to stand up for your cause there hero.
8/11/17 1:37 PM
3/14/02
ThreadKiller - 

You're clueless. 

Says you? Who are you to me? Yet another coward on Team Trump most likely lol.