OtherGround Forums Watch Stupid People Try To Discredit Jordan P.

8 days ago
2/5/06

8 days ago
1/1/01

Ttt

8 days ago
12/6/16

Painful to watch.

8 days ago
7/14/17

Just watched his interview with Cathy Newman earlier today. He's great. 

8 days ago
2/5/06
CharlesMartel - 

Painful to watch.

Want painful? Read some of the comments on youtube
8 days ago
9/11/14

Made it 5 minutes in. Two truly pathetic men. I say that with sympathy, not malice.

8 days ago
12/6/16
Big_Data -

Don't give these fucks views please

I regret doing this.

8 days ago
7/31/09

Oi.  Couldn't finish.  Watched a good bit but had to tap at not understanding the reasoning behind women putting on makeup. 

8 days ago
12/29/09
That guy at the beginning is pretty awesome, if you like whiny faggoty humor mixed with no hard facts of any sort. Just assumptions and feelings.
8 days ago
10/4/15

Hey man this is the second time this week someone posted a video to that intelectial garbage can 

IS THIS THE SAME PERSON THAT POSTED THE OTHER ONE?

Every single one of his arguments would be evicerated outside of his echo chamber 

THE LEFT WILL NEVER DEBATE JORDAN PETERSON

8 days ago
10/4/15
kingofpancakes80 - That guy at the beginning is pretty awesome, if you like whiny faggoty humor mixed with no hard facts of any sort. Just assumptions and feelings.

NAILED IT

8 days ago
3/23/12
I am not going to give them the clicks.
8 days ago
3/15/15
in
8 days ago
1/9/02
MMA Newbie -

Hey man this is the second time this week someone posted a video to that intelectial garbage can 

Every single one of his arguments would be evicerated outside of his echo chamber 

the left did debate jordan peterson

it was hilsriously one sided

watch cathynewman talk to him

Edited: 8 days ago
1/4/14
Ugh, I can't stand that guy and his cronies laughing at their own stupid snide remarks. All he seems to do is bitch about other people rather than actually discuss any issue. Do any of them ever even disagree with each other? They just seem like a bunch of pandering sycophants to me.
8 days ago
1/1/01

Every "refutation" like this I've seen of Peterson is nothing but Cathy Newman style mischaracterizations/strawman arguments - at best.  They're trying to attack what they perceive to be Peterson's social relevance to the alt-right, rather than what he actually says/argues.  If they understood what he's saying they'd realize it also goes against the identity politics of the alt-right as well.

8 days ago
10/29/14

Peterson is the fucking man.

8 days ago
3/2/11

Soyboys can't use logic. It's been bred out of them.

8 days ago
4/9/10

Jesus. Unreal that people actually listen to them. Peterson would absolutely eviscerate them if anyone was willing to actually debate him. 

8 days ago
2/5/06
MMA Newbie - 

Wasn't me

I know "don't give them clicks" but I like to see what the other side is saying. Know your enemy as Sun Tzu said.
8 days ago
9/10/07
they are annoying but ultimately correct.

how big of a problem is father daughter dance changes? it is exactly like the example they gave of some school somewhere else changing their christmas carols.

people latch on to these isolated events to fuel their idea of a culture war. to the extent that peterson is contributing to that he can go fuck himself.

the argument should START with: where is this change happening and why. how many schools are making this change. THAT decides whether or not it is news.
8 days ago
8/12/09

I watched the whole thing. It was like watching leftist Beavis and Butthead. 

8 days ago
4/9/10
dabigchet - they are annoying but ultimately correct.

how big of a problem is father daughter dance changes? it is exactly like the example they gave of some school somewhere else changing their christmas carols.

people latch on to these isolated events to fuel their idea of a culture war. to the extent that peterson is contributing to that he can go fuck himself.

the argument should START with: where is this change happening and why. how many schools are making this change. THAT decides whether or not it is news.

They are not correct. Every argument Peterson makes about these types of events is based on a “slippery slope” prediction which he has proven to be a reasonable position many, many times. These things start with a father-daughter dance in isolated cases and this type of thinking spreads fast. It has been the case with countless other examples. 

8 days ago
2/7/08
8 days ago
9/10/07
NerveBlock - 
dabigchet - they are annoying but ultimately correct.

They are not correct. Every argument Peterson makes about these types of events is based on a “slippery slope” prediction which he has proven to be a reasonable position many, many times. These things start with a father-daughter dance in isolated cases and this type of thinking spreads fast. It has been the case with countless other examples. 

so, if any school changes a format of a dance it is national news and a harbinger of things to come?

is that really a reasonable position?

there is no war on christmas.
there is no war on traditional marriage.
there is no war on father daughter dances.

stop being a sheep.