OtherGround Forums White ESPN Anchor Goes Full Liberal Retard

11 days ago
12/1/05
This far left programming model seems to be helping in the ratings. Right?

This time it was Michelle Beadle:

If you had ESPN on your television Saturday morning, you had the privilege of hearing host Michelle Beadle tell all white men to “Shut up and listen for five minutes.”

Beadle gave her opinion on recent comments made by Panthers quarterback Cam Newton.

During a Wednesday presser, a female reporter had asked Newton about the effectiveness of the routes of his receivers. Newton condescendingly responded, “It’s funny to hear a female talk about routes. It’s funny.”

In her rant, Michelle Beadle sat at the desk with two black men, and had some strong words about white men. I’m not quite sure how the Cam Newton-female reporter story resulted into blatant attacks against white guys.

Beadle said, “Not to stereotype, but I hear a lot from white men on these topics. You guys have a lot to say how black people should feel, about how women should feel. I gotta be honest with you guys. Shut up and listen for 5 minutes. Like, you will never know what I’ve been through, what he’s been through. Just listen. God forbid, you learn something.”
11 days ago
12/1/05
FRAT Version

Michelle Beadle is discussing Cam Newton sexism. She tells all white men to "shut up and listen" because white men don't understand what it's like to be a woman or a black guy. Even though white men have literally nothing to do with the story.
11 days ago
2/6/15

I have been against racism my entire life . I find it very strange that there is some weird commentary as if "white" people are huge racists. It's a bunch of white people talking shit on white people for being racist as an attempt to be a literal white knight. Fuck all of this divisive media , that is the only place I see it. In my everyday life all of us people treat eachother the same for the most part barring some annoying personal opinions that might change my stance.

11 days ago
12/28/10
Is it because cam newton kind of acts white is the reason she got mad? I don't understand
11 days ago
11/7/07
I'm surprised she didnt say it was Trumps fault somehow
11 days ago
12/16/11

What's amazing is the fact that in America white males are the most diverse group of humans around, we stretch into every identity group, split political parties, interests etc. yet minority groups know all about "us" and speak as if we have one collective mind. 

11 days ago
9/27/15
deezlemike - Is it because cam newton kind of acts white is the reason she got mad? I don't understand

I'm very confused as we'll..fuck being black or a woman, it's hard being white these days..we get attacked all of the time and I'm not sure why..
11 days ago
8/9/16
deezlemike - Is it because cam newton kind of acts white is the reason she got mad? I don't understand
It's because everything is the white man's fault... EVERYTHING...
11 days ago
12/18/07
ons ear -
deezlemike - Is it because cam newton kind of acts white is the reason she got mad? I don't understand

I'm very confused as we'll..fuck being black or a woman, it's hard being white these days..we get attacked all of the time and I'm not sure why..

Your privilege does not allow you to see the reasons, oppressor!

Edited: 11 days ago
11/9/10
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I have been against racism my entire life . I find it very strange that there is some weird commentary as if "white" people are huge racists. It's a bunch of white people talking shit on white people for being racist as an attempt to be a literal white knight. Fuck all of this divisive media , that is the only place I see it. In my everyday life all of us people treat eachother the same for the most part barring some annoying personal opinions that might change my stance.

Check your privilege you racist hetero cisgender shitlord

11 days ago
10/15/13
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
deezlemike - Is it because cam newton kind of acts white is the reason she got mad? I don't understand

I am looking at myself in the mirror right now....crying and screaming at the white piece of shit staring back at me.

I hate myself and all that I haven't done to women and black people. But i am part of a collective, and i must pay for that!

11 days ago
7/15/04
11 days ago
3/16/15

And ESPN wonders why their viewership is dropping?

11 days ago
7/26/06

She get her paid vacation yet?

11 days ago
1/9/02

Michelle Beadle really wanted to date that one white guy back in college and he kept shooting her down.

11 days ago
11/7/07
Al Cappucino - 
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I am looking at myself in the mirror right now....crying and screaming at the white piece of shit staring back at me.

I hate myself and all that I haven't done to women and black people. But i am part of a collective, and i must pay for that!

LMAO
11 days ago
1/1/01
The 2000s - the decades when people had never whines so much, never played more massive victims, and everyone went full retard.

I don't see how humanity recovers. We are "producing" more douchebags then ever. Eventually a tipping point is reached and this many sub-humans alive at one time has to destroy civilization as we know it. It's really just a matter of time.
Edited: 11 days ago
8/25/17
Hasn't anyone realized the stupidity of this argument? "you don't know what it's like to be black'. Yes and you don't know what it's like to be white. So should we just stop talking?

They want whites to capitulate and beg on their knees. Resist
11 days ago
3/27/03

ESPN is straight up unwatchable

11 days ago
7/1/12

So let me get this straight. She tells white men to shut up because we don't understand what it's like to be a black man which is in response to sexist comments that upset her which were made by a .....BLACK man

what in the literal fuck

11 days ago
1/1/01
Dst21 - 

So let me get this straight. She tells white men to shut up because we don't understand what it's like to be a black man which is in response to sexist comments that upset her which were made by a .....BLACK man

what in the literal fuck

It's bad enough that women suffer from common sense impairment being born with a female brain and all, but once you inject the cancer of liberalism, it gets even worse.
11 days ago
11/7/07
ausgepicht - The 2000s - the decades when people had never whines so much, never played more massive victims, and everyone went full retard.

I don't see how humanity recovers. We are "producing" more douchebags then ever. Eventually a tipping point is reached and this many sub-humans alive at one time has to destroy civilization as we know it. It's really just a matter of time.

no personal responsibility or accountability

we are in the day and age of "It not my fault" "I didnt do it" "I didnt mean to do it" "Its someone else's fault"
11 days ago
8/9/16
Al Cappucino -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

Hahahaha...
11 days ago
1/1/01
I love how white women are oppressed somehow.
11 days ago
12/1/05
Omg if all you white guys would shut up for a minute you might learn why it's your fault that the black guy was a sexist.