OtherGround Forums Why don't liberals go after Halal meat?

12 days ago
6/19/10

Animals killed halal (according to Islamic law) cannot be stunned before their throats are cut, which means that many animals—including the cow shown in this video—fight and gasp for their last breath, struggling to stand while the blood drains from their necks.

Animals suffer unnecessarily. 

Why are liberals so afraid of Muslims?

12 days ago
6/19/10

12 days ago
12/17/06
Same reason they don't go after Islam for it's belief that a woman must always obey her husband.
12 days ago
10/13/02

You guys would be surprised at how many Muslims eat the wrong meat. I have had many over for dinner and they knew our meat was just purchased at local butcher. 

12 days ago
6/19/10
Slydawg -

You guys would be surprised at how many Muslims eat the wrong meat. I have had many over for dinner and they knew our meat was just purchased at local butcher. 

Since your ar Chaldean and from Middle East, why do you believe that Muslims get a pass for torturing animals?

12 days ago
7/7/10

Love me some gyro meet though 

12 days ago
7/3/17
didnt watch the video. but cutting an animals carotid arteries is about the most humane way to kill animals other than a bullet to its head. they are passed out and dead in seconds. it cuts the blood straight from the brain.
12 days ago
4/22/17
boat - didnt watch the video. but cutting an animals carotid arteries is about the most humane way to kill animals other than a bullet to its head. they are passed out and dead in seconds. it cuts the blood straight from the brain.

How many seconds?

12 days ago
4/26/17
boat - didnt watch the video. but cutting an animals carotid arteries is about the most humane way to kill animals other than a bullet to its head. they are passed out and dead in seconds. it cuts the blood straight from the brain.

Yup you didnt watch the video

12 days ago
4/26/17
Akkadian88 -

How many seconds?

Super imaginary fast seconds to lose enough blood for a huge ass animal like a cow to come down like most suprr humane super duper broe !

12 days ago
8/18/13

Because they aren't racist, you homophobic sexist!

12 days ago
7/3/17
Banchan - 

if you cut the animals throat correctly it should only take a few seconds before its passed out. the only way an animal would struggle is if the arteries arent cut all the way through. you go straight through the neck with the blade as well, you dont slit the animals throat.
12 days ago
4/22/17
boat -
Banchan - 

if you cut the animals throat correctly it should only take a few seconds before its passed out. the only way an animal would struggle is if the arteries arent cut all the way through. you go straight through the neck with the blade as well, you dont slit the animals throat.

I'm sure you're an expert on slaughtering animals. Meanwhile in the video...

12 days ago
10/13/02
Yamie Jagerbomb -
Slydawg -

Since your ar Chaldean and from Middle East, why do you believe that Muslims get a pass for torturing animals?

I have no opinion at all on the matter. I was just stating that many of them eat non halal meat in privacy of their homes. 

Edited: 12 days ago
9/21/16
OP is a talking out of his ass, like an ass-face.

What about this, dumbass? 

https://www.peta.org/blog/cruelty-behind-muslim-ritual-slaughter/

How about this? 

http://www.animalsinislam.com/resources/

Sorry to poke holes in the bizzare universe you live in, but try to keep your future threads about liberals and Muslims  grounded in reality, asshole. 

12 days ago
8/20/15
Pollyanna - Kosher meat is the same deal, why don't liberals "go after" kosher meat?

The fact is that PETA and the rest of the animal rights groups speak out against kosher and halal meat all the time. Google would have told you this in less time than it took you to make this thread.
But the point of this thread is discussion. By your logic forums should not exist anymore.
12 days ago
10/20/07
Because it's not kosher
12 days ago
11/12/16

Modern day progressivism is all about the destruction of the world that ethnic Europeans have built. This is just one of the MANY examples of hypocracy. They are really against being white first and foremost which is the reason behind their obvious daily selective outrage.

12 days ago
6/19/10
UGBlogEditor -
OP is a talking out of his ass, like an ass-face.

What about this, dumbass? 

https://www.peta.org/blog/cruelty-behind-muslim-ritual-slaughter/

How about this? 

http://www.animalsinislam.com/resources/

Sorry to poke holes in the bizzare universe you live in, but try to keep your future threads about liberals and Muslims  grounded in reality, asshole. 

Dickface, when have you heard anybody on CNN outraged about animal cruelty?  It's happening everyday, everywhere across the globe. In countries hat have laws against animal cruelty. 

But, some white dick denies an Aibbnb rental while saying "no asian" and CNN loses its shit. Also, the offender is fined $5,000. 

Not sorry to poke holes in your shiT universe. Asshole. 

12 days ago
9/29/05
Who gives a shit?

If you want to eat meat, something's going to die. Mercy has nothing to do with it.

The only "humane" thing to do is to stop hunting, fishing, and eating meat altogether. But nobody is going to do that, right? I had sushi for lunch and there were body parts of at least a dozen sea animals on my plate. They all died fearful, gruesome deaths. And you know what? It was delicious.

Independence Day was a few weekends ago and I can guarantee that none you had a full Vegan/Vegetarian BBQ. I don't know what that would even look like.

What're you going to do, pass a law that makes eating meat illegal? Maybe it happens one day, but good luck with that. If you enjoy eating animal flesh, own up to it and take responsibility for wha you're doing.

I like it, and I'm cool with it. However they're killed makes no difference to me whatsoever, so long as it's delicious and affordable.

12 days ago
3/1/10

Liberals and left-leaning activist groups have, and do, go after religious and cultural slaughter practices.

You just don't know how to use Google.

12 days ago
4/26/17
boat -
Banchan - 

Do you know how difficult it is to even slice through a cow's neck and sever the major neck veins by some guy using a knife?  Hey bumass why dont you try watching the video before you talk and maybe you would see that it does not take seconds and the animal is clearly suffering.

12 days ago
4/26/17
tonberry - Who gives a shit?

If you want to eat meat, something's going to die. Mercy has nothing to do with it.

The only "humane" thing to do is to stop hunting, fishing, and eating meat altogether. But nobody is going to do that, right? I had sushi for lunch and there were body parts of at least a dozen sea animals on my plate. They all died fearful, gruesome deaths. And you know what? It was delicious.

Independence Day was a few weekends ago and I can guarantee that none you had a full Vegan/Vegetarian BBQ. I don't know what that would even look like.

What're you going to do, pass a law that makes eating meat illegal? Maybe it happens one day, but good luck with that. If you enjoy eating animal flesh, own up to it and take responsibility for wha you're doing.

I like it, and I'm cool with it. However they're killed makes no difference to me whatsoever, so long as it's delicious and affordable.

Why dont we all just go back to the trees and eat fleas out of each others bums if we could and should act no way different from our other animal pals?  

11 days ago
2/9/14
Yamie Jagerbomb - 

Animals killed halal (according to Islamic law) cannot be stunned before their throats are cut, which means that many animals—including the cow shown in this video—fight and gasp for their last breath, struggling to stand while the blood drains from their necks.

Animals suffer unnecessarily. 

Why are liberals so afraid of Muslims?

Because it would take actual courage on their part.
11 days ago
2/27/11

Because its not a Christian tradition; they only attack those