OtherGround Forums Woman calls cops on black guys bbq’ing memes

6 days ago
11/30/09

I couldn’t find any threads on this when i searched. Mods please delete if there are other threads out there. 

Heres the story for anyone unfamiliar with it. The following posts are pics i did. There are some pretty funny ones on the usual meme pages. Feel free to add any others you guys run across. Enjoy, faggots. 

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

6 days ago
11/30/09

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-family-bbq-lake-merritt-oakland-white-woman-police-lake-a8349821.html?amp

the story i forgot to include in my OP. 

6 days ago
4/29/09

Lol

6 days ago
1/12/11

Let me tell you why all of these ____ while black stories are pissing me off.

In this particular story, the lady (who is clearly batshit crazy) doesn't make any racial comments. She does not do anything to indicate that she is racist. And she has a valid reason (even if it is stupid) to be calling. It appears that the area did not allow charcoal grills. Is that a reason to call the police, probably not (unless maybe she has had a child injured previously for that very reason), but that doesn't make it racial.

The black person in question was violating a law/rule/policy (whatever) and we can agree it is super trivial, but a violation still. The immediate response isn't well the person was doing something they were not supposed to and that is the reason the police have been called. The immediate reaction is that EVEN THOUGH they were doing something they were not supposed to, the reason the police are called is because they are black. 

You don't get to do whatever you like, regardless of law/rule/policy and then when called on it default to well this is only an issue because i am black. That isn't the way it works.

IF this lady made some racial slurs, or if there was a white family BBQ right next to her that she didn't call the cops on they may have a point. But that does not appear to be the case at this point. 

6 days ago
1/12/11

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/groups/opr/documents/marketingmaterial/oak056316.pdf

Here is the proof that she was correct. Even if it was stupid. The only thing racial about it was the woman calling police was white and the people violating the rule were black. 

6 days ago
3/27/03
j.SNOWw.WHITE -

In this particular story, the lady (who is clearly batshit crazy) doesn't make any racial comments. She does not do anything to indicate that she is racist. And she has a valid reason (even if it is stupid) to be calling. It appears that the area did not allow charcoal grills. Is that a reason to call the police, probably not (unless maybe she has had a child injured previously for that very reason), but that doesn't make it racial.

The black person in question was violating a law/rule/policy (whatever) and we can agree it is super trivial, but a violation still. The immediate response isn't well the person was doing something they were not supposed to and that is the reason the police have been called. The immediate reaction is that EVEN THOUGH they were doing something they were not supposed to, the reason the police are called is because they are black. 

You don't get to do whatever you like, regardless of law/rule/policy and then when called on it default to well this is only an issue because i am black. That isn't the way it works.

IF this lady made some racial slurs, or if there was a white family BBQ right next to her that she didn't call the cops on they may have a point. But that does not appear to be the case at this point. 

Interesting 

6 days ago
9/4/17
j.SNOWw.WHITE -

Tell your old lady to mind her fucking business. 

6 days ago
2/14/09
She wouldve never called the cops if the people BBQ'n were white....
6 days ago
7/31/09
bighurtrocks -

Lol this one got me. Nice. 

6 days ago
9/4/17

6 days ago
9/4/17

6 days ago
4/22/07

bighurtrocks is clearly racist

6 days ago
7/10/09

Haha now I know, I've been seeing that lady in memes all week and didn't know who the fuck she was.

6 days ago
9/4/17

6 days ago
1/12/11
William H Macy -
j.SNOWw.WHITE -

Tell your old lady to mind her fucking business. 

My wife isn't white. Nice try though. 

Must be hard being a constant victim. 

6 days ago
1/12/11
JerseyCityMMA - She wouldve never called the cops if the people BBQ'n were white....

That's what too large a percentage of the population really believes. 

6 days ago
9/4/17