OtherGround Forums did biggie f*ck da brat?

5 days ago
2/25/13
they were in each others videos
5 days ago
6/26/06

You mean lil kim?

5 days ago
1/1/01
I think She's a lesbian.
5 days ago
4/9/16

I don’t know about the Da Brat but I do know he fucked Tea Leoni and Dana Plato at different times. 

5 days ago
9/5/11

She’s a bull dike. 

In fact, I believe she’s actually Lil Bow Wow, too. 

So maybe she’s a straight male. Either way, ain’t no bull dike or straight male fucking a fat dude like Biggie. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
He didn't really fuck tea Leonie did he?
5 days ago
6/26/06

I banged foxy brown 

her sex drive all night like a trucker

5 days ago
4/9/16
warmonky - He didn't really fuck tea Leonie did he?

100%. That all came out after Jane Child got caught giving him a handjob at some club in NYC. Remember all the uproar after Leoni was quoted saying “He’s more Smalls then Biggie” or something along those lines?  I thought she was a going to disappear.  

5 days ago
5/3/12

He was Bi. Well known.

5 days ago
6/19/12
Girly -

I banged foxy brown 

her sex drive all night like a trucker

In for story 

5 days ago
1/1/01
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

100%. That all came out after Jane Child got caught giving him a handjob at some club in NYC. Remember all the uproar after Leoni was quoted saying “He’s more Smalls then Biggie” or something along those lines?  I thought she was a going to disappear.  

I think the scene from goodfellas where joe Pedro's date keeps talking about nat king Cole would be appropriate right now.
5 days ago
1/1/01

Biggie was the Goat 

5 days ago
5/22/12

He was also fucking prime charli baltimore

5 days ago
4/9/16
warmonky -
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

I think the scene from goodfellas where joe Pedro's date keeps talking about nat king Cole would be appropriate right now.

He was talented why don’t we just leave it at that.  

5 days ago
12/5/17

5 days ago
1/1/01

Jane Child?? Wow. That was a one hit wonder.

5 days ago
12/5/17
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

That woman gave Biggie a handjob?
5 days ago
4/9/16
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

That woman gave Biggie a handjob?

That’s her. They were at some club in Staten Island called “HyppHahp” and they got busted. Somehow during the questioning of Child, Leoni’s name came up so later on when Leoni was asked about Biggie she made that now infamous quote. I thought she was going to get clipped after I read that. 

5 days ago
5/3/12
Jibbersbitch -

He was also fucking prime charli baltimore

She didn't have a "prime".

4 days ago
2/1/11
Malvert the Janitor -

She’s a bull dike. 

In fact, I believe she’s actually Lil Bow Wow, too. 

So maybe she’s a straight male. Either way, ain’t no bull dike or straight male fucking a fat dude like Biggie. 

Well I sure am glad we got t the bottom of that mystery. Thank you kindly for the insight sir. 

4 days ago
10/25/11

3 days ago
6/8/08

GOAT

3 days ago
9/29/05
GUMBY ? -

He was Bi. Well known.

I thought that was Tupac?