OtherGround Forums old people are entitled theives

Edited: 5 days ago
4/13/12

while dining in at chic-fil-a today i witnessed an older gentleman in his 70s shamelessly load up a cargo vest full with plasticware, straws and single serve condiments after ordering just a single coffee and a water.

over a dozen people including restaurant staff witnessed the incident yet no one said anything to the plunderer.

have you witnessed the blatant dishonesty of the elderly recently?

7 days ago
12/22/10

Cargo Vest you say? 

Will you please describe this vest? 

7 days ago
1/19/14
It sucks being old.

Let em do what he wants.
7 days ago
8/20/03
vagabond - It sucks being old.

Let em do what he wants.

This.

7 days ago
1/11/18

My neighbor was a retired army colonel, and he was a fucking cleptomaniac. He was above middle class in income, I'd say he never hurt for money, but he was a brazen and open theif. I think he got off on it. 

We would go to a hardware strore, and he would say "wow this is the tool we need, right here!" and put it in his pocket, or if was small enough, behind his ear. If anyone ever called him out, he would just say he had forgotten it was back there. He was the definition of white privelege. One time him and my dad played golf and he "tested" a $500 driver, which he pruposely left in his bag as we drove off. My dad called him out on it and he said he'd "mail it back". Next week we played and he was hittin bombs with the same driver. My dad just shook his head. once a theif. 

7 days ago
1/1/01

Gilbert Gottfried does that, and he's not THAT old

7 days ago
10/31/05
What you don't know is that his wife died and he gave all of their china, stemware, etc to the kids because he couldn't bare to look at it.

Now he lives alone in a shitty apartment and uses plastic utensils and single-serve condiments because he has no reason to wash dishes and no need to buy a big container of something with no one else to share it with.
7 days ago
9/4/17

I'm currently in Sarasota Florida  so yes I witness all day.

7 days ago
7/26/07
Was it like a fishing vest?

But instead of being filled with lures, flies, and what not...it's filled with ketchup packets, plastic silverware and wetnaps?
7 days ago
1/1/01
lol. I always see them getting busted at the hot food bar at the grocery store. They just push their carts over and start snacking away until someone says something. Then it's always, "I was just sampling these because last time I bought some they weren't good." Or they get the cheap 4 piece chicken special and pack the bag full of all chicken breasts. Some old woman told the dude "there's no sign that says what pieces you get", then he pointed out the giant yellow sticker on the bag itself that says "1 Breast, 1 Leg, 1 Wing, 1 Thigh".
7 days ago
2/4/07
That's a really mild example. Greatest generation my ass. These old fucks stole trillions of dollars from future generations with the debt spending. Social Security, Medicare, etc. all stolen from their grandchildren and great grandchildren.
7 days ago
7/26/07
Benntheredunthat - What you don't know is that his wife died and he gave all of their china, stemware, etc to the kids because he couldn't bare to look at it.

Now he lives alone in a shitty apartment and uses plastic utensils and single-serve condiments because he has no reason to wash dishes and no need to buy a big container of something with no one else to share it with.

7 days ago
10/25/06
Saw an older shopper swipe a single sausage link off the buffet when getting groceries. Ge should be drawn and quartered the scum!
7 days ago
4/13/12
Chimonos Revenge - Was it like a fishing vest?

But instead of being filled with lures, flies, and what not...it's filled with ketchup packets, plastic silverware and wetnaps?

Yep.

7 days ago
5/23/12

The old rich people at my work compete with each other to see who's going to steal the newspaper first

7 days ago
7/26/07
There is a contingent of old people that will take any and everything like that they can get their hands on

Plastic Silverware, cups, wet-naps, those stupid little individual salt and pepper packets...

It's like in their mind they are still living in the depression era or something
Edited: 7 days ago
4/13/12
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist -

Cargo Vest you say? 

Like this.  You'd have liked it.

I also noticed he had an oxygen hose around his head but no tank with him.  It was likely just a sympathy hose.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Boomer old people are the fucking worst.  They were handed the greatest period of prosperity in human history and sank the ship in one lifetime. Entitled and with no self awareness. Go to a publix grocery store in Florida and take in all the rude behavior you can handle. 

7 days ago
6/3/09

7 days ago
12/22/10
EFM -
Captain CargoCapris: Pitbull Apologist -

Cargo Vest you say? 

Like this.  You'd have liked it.

I also noticed he had an oxygen hose around his head but no tank with him.  It was likely just a sympathy hose.

Thank you Sir!

I have one similar to that one. 

I used to use it when I fly fished a lot. 

7 days ago
3/7/07

I used to steal yellow Wendy’s napkins to use as toilet paper when I was a poor ass. 

7 days ago
11/5/03
Curtis_E_Bare -

I'm an old man! I'm confused!! 

Edited: 7 days ago
9/24/07

My dad got like that towards the end, he liked to blame his alzheimer's but the way he phrased it made you think he knew what he was doing.  "You know how I'm always forgetting things with my condition." Uh huh. Right, dad. He'd steal lighters and try to set things on fire, my mom would take him to buffets and he'd load up his pockets with cookies. Got them banned from a couple with that stunt. 

His position was he'd paid his dues (WWII, Korea) and it didn't cost the companies anything. It was all fun and games until someone decided to press charges. The cops refused to take the report due to his service, but that's the mentality of many of them.  "I'm owed". Funny thing was, before his mind started to go, his position was "The world owes you exactly 2 things: jack and shit. You want something, earn it." So maybe it is tied to the decline of mental faculties, or maybe they're just entitled assholes. Until you take the time to know, it's hard to really pass too much judgement. 

Unless I'm stuck behind one while driving. Then all bets are off and I wish they'd have had a run in with Dr. Kevorkian 

7 days ago
8/16/11

I’m on a fixed income!!!

7 days ago
3/14/16
smartin -

Boomer old people are the fucking worst.  They were handed the greatest period of prosperity in human history and sank the ship in one lifetime. Entitled and with no self awareness. Go to a publix grocery store in Florida and take in all the rude behavior you can handle. 

^ this right here.  Those scumbags have ruined the country and passed on debt like a motherfucker.  Rude ,entitled pricks.